"Yes that's right; Do not jerk off to feet or else God will make sure that your dog explodes"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shiina is doing a stream playing a game where she wants to commit medical malpractice.
Superchatter:
1724108549581.png
Shiina: How do you feel about being a woman? We can turn it inside out and make you a woman.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
THANK YOU RIE FOR SHARING THIS GEM AGAIN!

The fish was too cowardly to leave it up.

Archive

Mobile Pubg is even worse than regular Pubg. WTF Fishman, he's so fucking Chinese it's not even funny.
:vomit:
Alot of fans can turn retarded enough to be antis

See: Pippa fags
avg capippi.png
We're on like Azehara 4 at this point. There's also @Nigel Nigerman and @x Hades Stamps

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

x Hades Stamps

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
hololive 7 Days to Die - Sessions 3 and 4
Previous Session - Next Session
This time, things would surely go well. Right?

Rules:
  • The map is Navezgane.
  • Upon death, only items in the toolbelt are dropped.
  • At least 2 members have to be logged in to the server as any time.
  • Participants will have to post updates on Twitter if they're not streaming.
  • The goal is to complete the 7 days 7 times for a total of 49 days.

And now for the recap. The information is from the hololive fan Discord and VOD timestamps.
Session 3
Day 8 (cont.) and Day 9:
  • Mio, Fubuki, and Okayu were checking their skills. They also built a forge which allows them to build more advanced gear.
  • Suisei has joined in. She got filled in on what happened the last session. A quest to recover something was taken and completed.
  • A quest to dig up something was taken. After it was completed, everyone went to the Trader Rekt to collect the rewards.
  • Okayu got a bike to travel with.
  • Miko joined in. She had been punished to become a slave for having a blast. Suisei was given a pistol.
  • A treasure map was found. The group started to look for the treasure.
Day 10:
  • The location of the treasure was eventually found and the goup started to dig. The group was soon attacked by zombies.
  • The treasure was dug up. They headed back to base. Suisei logged off for the session.
  • There was another airdrop. Miko went on the bicycle to collect it.
Day 11:
  • The group did complete two more quests.

Session 4
Day 11 (cont.) and Day 12:
  • Subaru reminds Miko that she's the slave.
  • Mio, Fubuki, Miko, Okayu, Watame and Subaru discussed their plan to defeat the next big horde on Day 14.
    • A tower is to be build to shoot at the zombies.
    • Two corridors with many locked doors will funnel the zombies towards the tower.
    • On the tower side of the tower, Subaru acts as bait and maintains the doors.
  • The group split into different teams:
    • Base team: Okayu and Fubuki
    • Quest team: Mio, Miko, Subaru, and Watame
  • The Quest team were doing a quest to get another bicycle.
  • Okayu threw a dynamite on the ground and it created a crater.
  • Miko just executed Watame.
  • The Quest team went to the Trading Rekt to get another quest. Miko gave the bicycle she had to Subaru.
  • Meanwhile, the Base team had been building the walled paths. The "ikenie" sign roughly translates to "(living) sacrifice".
  • The quest was done. The Quest team headed back to base.
  • The Base team were finally able to get the prerequisites to make a Workbench and a Forge.
  • The two teams were back together at the base.
  • Subaru gave the bicycle back to Miko. Miko asked if Molotov cocktails are an combustion weapon. Subaru answers that it is and asked Miko to not make it. Miko complied.
Day 13:
  • More preperations were made for the big horde. There was another airdrop.
  • Miko was looking through the shop and mentioned about timed charges. Others were quick to make references to Miko's previous explosive result. Meanwhile, Miko got ten of them as she thought that it was 900 bucks to buy them, not realizing that it was 900 bucks a piece. The remaining balance was around 1500 bucks.
  • Okayu sentenced Miko to slave labour to get the money back by digging in the underground mine Okayu had found earlier. Miko had quite a déjà vu moment,
  • There was a fashion show featuring Subaru.
Day 14 and early Day 15:
  • Miko and Watame were working in the underground mine. Everyone was completing the preperations. The weapon to kill the clusters of zombies is molotov cocktails.
  • This time, the chosen BGM was Miko's latest original ikenie (GTL: "A handsome sacrifice").
  • The second big raid had arrived.
  • Things weren't going to plan. They didn't take into account that the zombies could jump, climb, and pile up on each other. The doors in Subaru's corridor were also being broken through. The holes in the floors caused Mio in particular to fall to the bottom of the tower a couple of times.
  • Miko fell into one of the corridors. She had to break down a door to place something so she could get out of it. Subaru was frantically replacing the doors.
  • Subaru was at the bottom of the tower while a zombie dog was attacking her. Watame was about to throw a molotov cocktail at the dog but she slipped and fell to the bottom as well. In a panic she threw the molotov and hit Subaru with it along with some zombies.
  • The raid was eventually defeated. Subaru asked who the culprit was of her getting hit by a Molotov. Watame then threw a Molotov near Subaru.
  • The group called it for the session.

Edit: More clips added. Corrected some information of the big horde.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I've never quite understood your obsession with Lumi being a jew, but I'm very glad for the art it's inspired
my jewdar goes off when she streams

Sven

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Jelly's influence is rubbing off on Nasa.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Look at Mio be an adorable mess as she almost fails to open some (non-alcoholic) champagne:

During the stream, she talked a bit about how much she has grown. She now understands that she's an important part of Hololive. After the 7DTD girls gave her a gift, she brought up how she really felt everyone's kindness during her hospitalization, especially when she missed out on the stuff like the Gamers Live. It helped her realize that there are things that only she can do, which made her so happy she stared crying a bit. She loves her friends in Holo, wants that friendship to last forever and even hopes they'll be in the same retirement home together.

There's nothing quite like happy older women and happy older women tears :kroheart:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Enjoy Dena talking about her desire for another precision plane in building landing!

Edit: And the clips just keep on coming!

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Enjoy Dena talking about her desire for another precision plane in building landing!

Where's her free Kirsche collab now that she's a true and honest ™️ Based and/or Redpilled ™️ Chuuba?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Any actual sisters whining on twitter? I'd love to see it
:pippaseethe;
Time for me to dumpster dive in the most awful social media in The West. *Proceeds to dive in the cesspit known as twitter and then dives back minutes later* I can't find the sisters seething at her because some of the sisters I found are generally positive about it. What I will do instead is post her fans comments/reactions instead.

Attachments

• IMG_0224.png
    IMG_0224.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0225.png
    IMG_0225.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0226.png
    IMG_0226.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0228.png
    IMG_0228.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0229.png
    IMG_0229.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 45

Bronze

Runie's playing Bayonetta

Mint's playing the new FNAF game

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The great thing about Green Machine is that she's so quick on her feet with the banter. She hears "DMCA" and immediately tries to work it into the running gag. And she's ESL, it's impressive.

CC and Ponthera together in the same generation is almost too much. I swear, Cover conspired to appeal to me personally with those two.

Anyway, slughands

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I dunno why 3.7k people are watching Bettel, some sort of continuation of last year's August 19th shenanigans I'm guessing.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
The Mococo and Fuwawa avatars from the spelling bee have been getting a lot of mileage in animations recently.

JusticeDog

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rosemi playing Super Mario 64

Tea playing TESO

Sera Kesera celebrating 3k subs

Top Bottom