"No Masa! Don't call me the n-word again! Please no!"Sawa Sama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Zyklon Mag

Redskin, Wagonburner, Chug, Yazzie, wahoo, Tonto, Tomahonkey, Squanto, Spruce monkey, Smoke-Signal, Scalper, Seal Clubber, Maize-Muncher, Jig, Gasbag, Buffalo Jockey etc.
Squaw (for women)

I mentioned a couple days ago that the Tempus original song, Unchained, got taken down by management like a month ago shortly after it came out for an unspecified reason. It is going to premiere again in 45 minutes, this time on Hakka's channel. It was apparently supposed to be on his channel to begin with, too, but management had put it on the main StarsEN channel originally, for some reason.

There were credits issues and also they fucked up captioning one of Altare's lines in the song. At least my shonen OP is back:sanasmile:
1723952101198712m.jpg
I have more in deep info but the tldr is

1. Massive arrogance: she was a big writer of web novels in china and was to used to make bank, she actually believed that people would just come in droves to her, just because her concept was cool, she prepared all this project for 2 years and after a while of starting her streamer career start to bitch that she barely cross 30 ccv, blame her lack of clout and lament burning 50k in this project
If she was some big web novel writer, couldn't she have a niche of being a vtuber author? Streams where she discusses writing? Has fans throw retarded ideas (ex. My Computer Turned Into An Evil Overlord Who Wants To Kill Humanity Because of my Search History) at her and she has to come up with short little stories and doodles on the spot for them? Talks about her new releases? Wasted.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
ex. My Computer Turned Into An Evil Overlord Who Wants To Kill Humanity Because of my Search History
That's just Terminator 2 as a light novel...

Cool. :pogrys2022:

Ballpark_Look

Sony is still trying to make the vtubing thing work

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive

According to the OP, it's in Pompei. Sometimes, the universe hands us moments like these on a silver platter.
,:RaoraMAMAMIA:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Or she could just not like the texture. Like healthy people do sometimes
I don't know, that's a very specific wording, "problems", not "preference". Might be reading too much into it but having violent reactions to food or clothes textures are a huge sign of mid-high autism.

You think you hate Sony enough, but you don't.
If anyone signs up with Sony Music Japan get prepared to have support for one/two years and being put in the freezer for the rest of your life. They cycle their artists like car tires, making the same content over and over again, just switching the actor/actress to "bring a new flavor". Ultimately commercial but if it's something people are okay with, go on, get your cash.

About Lillian's corpo, BlueJump (that one vtuber I quoted before), their 2nd gen is korean, 3 members hired back in February:
7LKLVei8MRNbf5IMeEqGEBzjU.jpg

While this is a downgrade from their other talents, this feels like Niji Academy where they cheap out to bring in fresh slaves talents.
It seems they'll only stream in AfreecaTV. Good luck to them.
Their other talent is Nineteen, JP FPS-focused chuuba:

My current theory is that the people behind BlueJump are (ex-)gamedevs for the mobile market. Their art, graphic and UX designs reminds me too much of stuff I played before, some going back to KRMMOs vibes. To give you an example, Nineteen's mama is Minamino, Gakuen Idolmaster's character designer, that game is selling like water in the desert.
Really interesting to have a korean corporation that doesn't dwelve in coomershit, I have high expectations for their future endeavors if the starting quality is this good.

German mermaid is hunting in World

And Pink Hexa (non-derrogatory) is playing Demon Turf

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
In ten minutes I'm going live to discuss the future of TVA and our acquisition by Brave Group.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I can't believe Proctor is graduating the entirety of TVA.

Bronze

That's cool but emo Muyu soon

And Woopyomon

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I don't know, that's a very specific wording, "problems", not "preference". Might be reading too much into it but having violent reactions to food or clothes textures are a huge sign of mid-high autism.

You think you hate Sony enough, but you don't.
If anyone signs up with Sony Music Japan get prepared to have support for one/two years and being put in the freezer for the rest of your life. They cycle their artists like car tires, making the same content over and over again, just switching the actor/actress to "bring a new flavor". Ultimately commercial but if it's something people are okay with, go on, get your cash.

About Lillian's corpo, BlueJump (that one vtuber I quoted before), their 2nd gen is korean, 3 members hired back in February:
7LKLVei8MRNbf5IMeEqGEBzjU.jpg

While this is a downgrade from their other talents, this feels like Niji Academy where they cheap out to bring in fresh slaves talents.
It seems they'll only stream in AfreecaTV. Good luck to them.
Their other talent is Nineteen, JP FPS-focused chuuba:

My current theory is that the people behind BlueJump are (ex-)gamedevs for the mobile market. Their art, graphic and UX designs reminds me too much of stuff I played before, some going back to KRMMOs vibes. To give you an example, Nineteen's mama is Minamino, Gakuen Idolmaster's character designer, that game is selling like water in the desert.
Really interesting to have a korean corporation that doesn't dwelve in coomershit, I have high expectations for their future endeavors if the starting quality is this good.

German mermaid is hunting in World

And Pink Hexa (non-derrogatory) is playing Demon Turf

Why is Sony still trying after Prism Project burned down?
In ten minutes I'm going live to discuss the future of TVA and our acquisition by Brave Group.

:BijouBijou:(n)

Negzana

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

I'm sure this discussion isn't related to getting a certain fox woman to return to your side right?

Limkin

If she was some big web novel writer, couldn't she have a niche of being a vtuber author? Streams where she discusses writing? Has fans throw retarded ideas (ex. My Computer Turned Into An Evil Overlord Who Wants To Kill Humanity Because of my Search History) at her and she has to come up with short little stories and doodles on the spot for them? Talks about her new releases? Wasted.
She is a chink writer, which means she 100% plagiarised some popular japanese works, has no talent, and only got numbers because she sucked off some administrative figure and he pushed for her to be promoted by bots, or was a random pick for their "totally real definitely not botted to hell breakthrough talent who got a million followers in a week!" program

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

:BijouBijou:(n)
If I had to guess they're doing it internally now instead of hiring someone to take control of the vtuber group.
Sony Music Group, Sony Music Japan, Sony CSL to mention a few are all different companies under Sony, that's why they get away with everything.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Xuhle

To give some fairness to prism. They didn't really burn down the girls, and guy, seemed happy and we're all growing steadily. There was no big problem with prism that someone could point to, to say that's the cause. Prism just stagnated for almost a year and a half and Sony just didn't put money into them after they purchased it ether.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Top Bottom