"You can't save vtubers. You will never save vtubers. They are all too far gone the moment they opened vtubestudio. In fact, once you try to save one, it'll be too late to save yourself"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
that guy is a vshojo beggar not a phasefag FYI
Honestly if you see a Hololive anti these days 70% chance they are a vhoejo fag. Phasekeks toned down their anti-ing alot after Lisa openly cucked them.
I'm just kidding they are still begging literally everyone. But they are so busy begging I don't think they are even interested in Hololive anymore.
The nijisisters are too busy flinging shit at their own/ex-nijis as well. I'd say they make up for the rest of 30%

Just look at merelytourist for example, he came here swinging defending froot.
:smugpipi:

Post this Angel to scare a Vhoe fag :BijouBijou:

USS IOWA

You got it right
If Mike where actually wanting to kill you she wouldnt be sending you a e-mail
She would just explode the bomb without hesitation :menhera:

Mike personally giving a gift to one of her antis:

closedblas

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It's so fucking funny that Lumi is the only one with full kanji and the closest thing to a plausible real jp name.
The one thing Cyberlive did better than any other smallcorp

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
that guy is a vshojo beggar not a phasefag FYI
Honestly if you see a Hololive anti these days 70% chance they are a vhoejo fag. Phasekeks toned down their ego alot after Lisa openly cucked them.
I'm just kidding they are still begging literally everyone. But they are so busy begging I don't think they are even interested in Hololive anymore.
The nijisisters are too busy flinging shit at their own/ex-nijis as well. I'd say they make up for the rest of 30%

Just look at merelytourist for example, he came here swinging defending froot.
:smugpipi:
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

The person who made the original Twitter thread that currently has over a million views and over 10k "likes" is none other than a doomposting Hololive fan. The Vshojo guy is just some sperg I found in the comments.

So what percentage would the Hololive fans be in that? Because let's not pretend plenty of the self-proclaimed Hololive fans don't make fantastic Hololive antis/doomposters, especially with this recent "direction" boogeyman that's going around.
:smugmoona:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

The person who made the original Twitter thread that currently has over a million views and over 10k "likes" is none other than a doomposting Hololive fan. The Vshojo guy is just some sperg I found in the comments.

So what percentage would the Hololive fans be in that? Because let's not pretend plenty of the self-proclaimed Hololive fans don't make fantastic Hololive antis/doomposters, especially with this recent "direction" boogeyman that's going around.
:smugmoona:
Alot of fans can turn retarded enough to be antis

See: Pippa fags

Bronze

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Buddy Simulator 1984

Bam playing Xenoblade 2 (edit. wrong link)

Tomoe Carmine's chatting stream

Cecilia playing Zelda: The Minish Cap

Clip tax
Good Morning

Accidentally double posted. She's done now, but here's bam's stream

Yeah, thank you for noticing.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Yura def saw people fear mongering and intentionally put a [no cuts] on the video title.
Anyway it seems like there were a change in Hololive's policy regarding Sololive? Both Noel and Lamy on the same week talked about making Sololive their goal. Lamy even went so far to clarify "it's not a dream, it's a goal"
I do think they used to only give sololive to super popular / people with good single/album sales before. But something must have changed.

Nijisanji's Kenmochi Toya isnt a singer yet he got a Sololive of basically doing Japanese jokes that sold out immediately

Noel can get a Sololive, the question is what her niche is

Also

What stream is this? Apparently Aqua went into more detail on the difference of direction between her and Cover this dude is too gay not to allow rrats to breed by basically just vagueposting

Oh it's just her current Free Talk stream

Not sure if true, but I literally have nothing else

Apparently Aqua confirmed that her reason for leaving Holo is that she is too autistic to be in a corporate setting

View attachment 76173
It took her 6 years when we knew that already from day 1. Sasuga cosplayer maid

View attachment 76174

Holy fucking shit, call me the verminator cause these rrats are dying by the billions!
B-but muh IPO!
B-but muh evil corpo!
Absolute comedy.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will brandish and swing around her massive sithbreaker of a lightsaber once again in Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II: Electric Boogaloo: Revengeance (Continuation)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Holy fucking shit, call me the verminator cause these rrats are dying by the billions!
B-but muh IPO!
B-but muh evil corpo!
Absolute comedy.
They have to say that, otherwise she doesn't get the royalties for her final merch sales.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

stassy

One day after traveling by plane to China to sing in an event (as nayuta), AZKi will "play" flightradar.

It was 5 hours of pure autism in a positive way, 13k+ aircraft/airport otaku gathered together and wanted her to follow their favorite plane while dishing ton of technical bits (generating a lot of "naruhodo / don't understand at all" meme).
It was quite a unique stream but I wouldn't mind others chubba interested in the theme to have a go at it in english, even with a live/offline translator it was very hard to follow

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
After the success of her last live 3D concert a few months ago, Nyana Banana is looking to run another 3D concert. Google link in the tweet below if you want to join:

I didn't see much commentary on it, but it looks like her previous concert went well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
After the success of her last live 3D concert a few months ago, Nyana Banana is looking to run another 3D concert. Google link in the tweet below if you want to join:

I didn't see much commentary on it, but it looks like her previous concert went well.

Like Hololive and VSHOJO? How many concerts does vshojo do again?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I do recall that Henya got a 3D concert a while back, but if there was more than one I don't know about it.

Bronze

As Vshojo, only one. Ironmouse does birthday lives by herself I think

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Clara made the KA-Ching!! Room code 420 to Airi's confusion

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Ririka almost breaks spaghetti in front of the Italian Godmother.

You know what, maybe Gura needs to stay on hiatus longer...

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The Brave Group concerts where they invited some Vsluts to fill space counts as their own concerts it seems for these people

Top Bottom