"I don't wanna be the fish bj vtuber aaaaaaaa!!!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ogey_rrat

ogey

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Both Noel and Lamy on the same week talked about making Sololive their goal. Lamy even went so far to clarify "it's not a dream, it's a goal"
I do think they used to only give sololive to super popular / people with great single/album sales before. But something must have changed.
If this is true, it is a massive win. There may be a possibility that it is true, too. About two weeks ago, Bae had "an exciting meeting". That she was clearly elated about to a massive degreee. The one thing I think that would make her so giddy is being told "yeah, you can have a solo live now" when before they had been told it wouldn't happen.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
In Ami news:

I always had my suspicions that she might be autistic but this seals the deal.

Last time someone asked, she said she isn't diagnosed. She does have Tourettes though, and one of the shared characteristics between those can be sensory sensitivities.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Or she could just not like the texture. Like healthy people do sometimes

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Or she could just not like the texture. Like healthy people do sometimes
Yeah but bananas are delicious both taste and texture wise, unless your eating the skin like a spaz. I sincerely hope she hasn't been eating the skin...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yeah but bananas are delicious both taste and texture wise, unless your eating the skin like a spaz. I sincerely hope she hasn't been eating the skin...
Porean likes nanners up his ass

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If this is true, it is a massive win. There may be a possibility that it is true, too. About two weeks ago, Bae had "an exciting meeting". That she was clearly elated about to a massive degreee. The one thing I think that would make her so giddy is being told "yeah, you can have a solo live now" when before they had been told it wouldn't happen.

Its quite something when a rrat about them tightening a leash has possibly turned instead into almost everyone getting something thanks to a single sentence of context and various things that happened less than a day after that bait

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Pico's talking about the offcollab. Really curious what she thinks of her senpais
Pippa: prankster, jumpscared Pico in the hotel hallway at 1AM
Uruka: actually really beautiful to the point where Pico thinks Uruka doesn't even need makeup
Lia: Cute and energetic, bought drinks for Pico and Yuu because she's a sempai
Clara: Very active during the karaoke right after the offcollab, hagmaxxxxxing with the song choices (morning musume) with much dancing along with the singing
Yuu: Shared a bed with Pico it should've been me damnit
Fishman: very extravagant with money

source: trust my linguistic skills dayo

ETA: Pico mentioned in the stream that someone made an unofficial Japanese Phase Connect Wiki. If there's anyone out there who can read & write moonrunes, you may want to consider contributing. I might get in on the action myself when I'm not being a filthy salaryman, but that's for another day :depressedtako:
https://wikiwiki.jp/phaseconnect/

Last edited:

JusticeDog

LMAO sisters cry
:BijouBijou:

Really feels like something changed in the company that the people that left barely even pretend anymore or even hide it at all. :sinktheyacht:

So, the girl that accused a whole studio of using AI art and then got got for tracing DFE'd, and someone sniped the account.
Did she really think adding a single z to her name would be enough to escape from whatever stupid shit she was trying to pull?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I assume that the previous announcement that they were limiting the 3D lives they could do each year probably opened it up to "Well, instead of doing a birthday and anniversary live, you can do a solo one now."

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Bae turns into a brazilian when excited?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The prospect of Noel getting a Sololive is... interesting to say the least. Vtubers or not, how often do you see performer with SOVL singing gets to have a PAID concert? People appreciate SOVL singing when they get to listen to it for free, but would the majority of them even pay to see it though?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, more Chinese games perms.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Anyway it seems like there were a change in Hololive's policy regarding Sololive? Both Noel and Lamy on the same week talked about making Sololive their goal. Lamy even went so far to clarify "it's not a dream, it's a goal"
I do think they used to only give sololive to super popular / people with great single/album sales before. But something must have changed.
Honestly, I'm not sure I can believe anything changed yet just from Lamy and Noel talking about it. It feels more like they've become super motivated from having successful events recently (Gen 3's anniversary live last week and the Gen 5 event this weekend). They've both been dreaming of it for a long time but were denied previously, so they're riding that inspiration and pushing for it again.

But man, I want it to be true so badly. I recently watched Towa's again since the blu-ray came in and it reminded me of why I've stayed in the rabbit hole for so long. Seeing her up there after following her journey for 3+ years was genuinely one of the best experiences you could have as a fan. So many of them have been aiming for that solo stage and dreams would literally be coming true if it could happen.

C'mon Yagoo. You know she deserves her own stage.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Im reading a twitter thread and now i see your post. Did i miss something? Is hololive dying? Is it over?
The twitter thread:
I hate phasekek holoantis so much it's unreal

RiverBear

The prospect of Noel getting a Sololive is... interesting to say the least. Vtubers or not, how often do you see performer with SOVL singing gets to have a PAID concert? People appreciate SOVL singing when they get to listen to it for free, but would the majority of them even pay to see it though?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, more Chinese games perms.

Nijisanji's Kenmochi Toya isnt a singer yet he got a Sololive of basically doing Japanese jokes that sold out immediately

Noel can get a Sololive, the question is what her niche is

Also

What stream is this? Apparently Aqua went into more detail on the difference of direction between her and Cover this dude is too gay not to allow rrats to breed by basically just vagueposting

Oh it's just her current Free Talk stream

Not sure if true, but I literally have nothing else

Apparently Aqua confirmed that her reason for leaving Holo is that she is too autistic to be in a corporate setting

1000472192.jpg

It took her 6 years when we knew that already from day 1. Sasuga cosplayer maid

1000472194.jpg

Last edited:

Limkin

Aqua hates Gura and doesn't want to end up a lazy leech like her. She also told Shion that if she doesn't start streaming she will steal her boyfriend too, like she did to Rushia

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nijisanji's Kenmochi Toya isnt a singer yet he got a Sololive of basically doing Japanese jokes that sold out immediately

Noel can get a Sololive, the question is what her niche is

Also

What stream is this? Apparently Aqua went into more detail on the difference of direction between her and Cover this dude is too gay not to allow rrats to breed by basically just vagueposting

Oh it's just her current Free Talk stream

Not sure if true, but I literally have nothing else

Apparently Aqua confirmed that her reason for leaving Holo is that she is too autistic to be in a corporate setting

View attachment 76173

View attachment 76174

Seems to line up with everything she's been saying. But, no matter how many times she says it, there will still be spergs who want to make the situation as dramatic as possible. Especially with the dumb stuff from yesterday. Just looking for someone or something to blame when people should be happy that this is about a mutual as a split as one can get. Pretty shit that people are using Aqua and Lamy as an excuse to get assblasted at Cover and whatever direction they perceive Cover to be taking despite neither claiming anything to get pissy over.

Also, here's a clip from her earlier collab with Pekora and Fubuki. Title and thumbnail are click-bait as hell, but still a good clip:

And coincidentally, you can see one of the spergs I described above in the comment section claiming she "literally was pushed to make this decision" and stuff like that.

VSoyBoy

Last edited:

frz

I hate phasekek holoantis so much it's unreal
that guy is a vshojo beggar not a phasefag FYI
Honestly if you see a Hololive anti these days 70% chance they are a vhoejo fag. Phasekeks toned down their ego alot after Lisa openly cucked them.
I'm just kidding they are still begging literally everyone. But they are so busy begging I don't think they are even interested in Hololive anymore.
The nijisisters are too busy flinging shit at their own/ex-nijis as well. I'd say they make up for the rest of 30%

Just look at merelytourist for example, he came here swinging defending froot.
:smugpipi:

Last edited:
Top Bottom