"Grab my butt. My butt's open"Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

Kaela had a 9 hour stream today, 9 hours of.... Sponsored chink mobashit. What sin did I commit to have the sponsorship m-chan throttling streams Summer arc?
I dont know how to tell you this but....
The stream is not sponsored. She streamed it because she genuinely likes the game. Your oshi is just retarded.
Expect more to come
Brainrotted.jpg
Screenshot-2024-08-19-11-10-10-187-edit-app-revanced-android-youtube.jpg

This is her actual sponsored stream from a month ago.
Her newest stream description removed the sponsoring part.
It's kinda... illegal to not mention you are being sponsored.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kaela had a 9 hour stream today, 9 hours of.... Sponsored chink mobashit. What sin did I commit to have the sponsorship m-chan throttling streams Summer arc?
>he wont even watch his oshi enjoy chinkshit moba
fake fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yeah. Game sponsorships are normally like, an hour max. She played 9 hours because she wanted to lol
And if you look at the first time she played at the global release of the game which was a month or two ago that alone was 12 hours not even counting the consecutive streams that happened after just for that week alone

If shes not addicted idk what is and even yopi is toiling through the ranks for the past few days so she can get GM before the season resets not even counting Kobo who's had at least a couple of official tournament appearances as well as the recognition from the ID branch of the game itself

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Kinda late but:
Kilia is graduating on 8th of September.

Archive

Damn, that's a huge blow for EIEN. Who's going to be the face of the company now? Frog from Boston?
Kilia's easily a top 5 -10 singer in the EN sphere, and an underrated ASMR creator.
"The direction my life was going in" is definitely vague enough to encompass anything from going to another corpo or qutting altogether; but the "feel" from her announcement stream was that she's going somewhere else.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I can relate. My oshi Mumei still streams Overwatch for god knows what reason, even after most of the promised features were cut and it lost most of its player base. I still don't know why she's addicted to this crap.

:Vesper-SEEEX!:

Vesper has cucked you chumbuds. How does it feel to lose?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I dont know how to tell you this but....
The stream is not sponsored. She streamed it because she genuinely like the game. Your oshi is just retarded.
Expect more to come
Brainrotted.jpg

This is her actual sponsored stream from a month ago.
Her newest stream description removed the sponsoring part.
Screenshot-2024-08-19-11-10-10-187-edit-app-revanced-android-youtube.jpg

It's kinda... illegal to not mention you are being sponsored.
Thumbnail your images, retard.

Clip tax:
Kiara New York joke.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

TL;DW summary:
Aqua won, unsurprisingly, and made Shion say three things she likes about her. Shion proceeded to actually do so, which got Aqua so embarrassed and flustered, she ended stream.

However, when Shion ended her stream, she forgot to mute during her end screen, and you could hear her and Aqua still talking, mostly about the game. Shion blamed it on still being new since she just "debuted" the day before.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Also, some art Aqua posted:

GVR1-ZO-a-IAArybs.jpg

AquShio love.
:pomuLove:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I did not know the lore behind her. I still believe that if you have money and spend it wisely you will do well in Vtubing. Spend 3k in the model, and the remaining 47k on ads, and clippers.
I think the thing missing from this is having to hone your skills first. From all reports here, Nenkan Alice (aka the girl that was going to graduate in 365 days) isn't a very interesting vtuber. You can spend all the money you want on advertising and get a bunch of attention, but if you don't have the talent or skill you won't be able to retain that audience.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She's basically the spawn point of a decent chunk of the worst parts of the ... vtubing ... through very little fault of her own

Gura's the Half-Life of vtubing?

mismatch

:Vesper-SEEEX!:

Vesper has cucked you chumbuds. How does it feel to lose?

She said on her members' stream that she got "shot out of a cannon". Now we know who the cannon belonged to.

VTuberThrow

Damn, sucks to hear about Killia. She has maybe one of my favorite models in all of vtubing and is incredibly cute and dorky. Fairly creative and pretty easily the biggest talent EiEn had, especially after her Bo Burnham parody went viral. Hopefully she's leaving for a positive reason at least and maybe turns up somewhere else. Would suck if the issues with her streaming shed ended everything.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Lurker

I was gone for a couple of days, and I came back to IPO talk and Killia graduating
I never watched the orca woman, but it saddens me to see her go as she always seemed like an interesting vtuber to watch (but I never found the time) hope she comes back in one way or another

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
THANK YOU RIE FOR SHARING THIS GEM AGAIN!

The fish was too cowardly to leave it up.

Archive

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
THANK YOU RIE FOR SHARING THIS GEM AGAIN!

The fish was too cowardly to leave it up.

Archive

Probably didn't want to show the talents up by being better at video games than they are.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Maybe it's been long enough that I'm over the worst of their sins... mostly... but is it worth losing Gura? She's genuinely great and it's not like she purposely fueld the way the chumbuds are.

Top Bottom