"Can you stop gagging? I think some inmates would love to hear that, but not me"Zea Cornelia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It depends, iirc Yuko and then Hexa have been getting some of the more loli focused ones who were Gura regulars
Lol no. I know gura has bled away viewers from not streaming, but that amounts to maybe less than 1% of her "regular watchers" (figure of speech). Rye and Hexa's watchers are in the hundreds, gura's viewers amount to most of our planet's paedoph1les.

Grandmaster Robin

Given what you know, do you think that Eien brought her on knowing all this stuff previously? Also, do you believe EIEN is a sinking ship? As far as I've seen, EIEN has been in troubled waters but has been doing the best with what they had. This feeds into the narrative that EIEN has a consistent problem of onboarding bad talent.
I don't believe EIEN hired her knowing this, as is Blaise/Mogu/Rei deleted her donothon streams soon after words started spreading outside her ex-friend group. If anything it would just show that EIEN has a vetting problem considering previous issues with Rifu and Kiki. And I'll just be clear that I have no issue with Kilia bullying (or whatever you want to call it) someone that lied and took advantage of their community.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
A vaugely phallic shitpost short featuring a member of staff and not a core holomem reached 3 million views on the official channel

The fact that he says that shitposting isn't corpo friendly is nothing short of prime bullshittery

kizuna Ai and kaguya Luna has been shitpposting since the infancy of vtubing itself essentially giving birth to their supposed child pinky pop Hepburn not even counting siro and many others who shitposted on the regular at that time

The early NND vtuber scene is nothing but shitpost and edits of vtubers on the shitpost

Tsukino mito of fucking nijisanji the literal one who made nijisanji known to the map did it by watching fucking human centipede on NND as a SHITPOST

Saying shitpost isn't corpo friendly when most of these girls got known for shitposting is really showing how he lives up to his name it's not even funny

Kazuma

Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Saying shitpost isn't corpo friendly when most of these girls got known for shitposting is really showing how you live up to your name it's not even funny
Brother's been here for months but somehow missed all the examples of the talents making memes and shitposting on main. He's either blissfully oblivious or blindly stupid.

RiverBear

frz

Not saying any of the dooming is true, but it takes time for investors to really start having influence in how a company operates.

Especially for changes to get to the point that we as outsiders can see them. One of the most obvious ones is probably how they are trying to get back into China.
My 2 cents about the whole Holo doomposting is that entertainment companies should never go public, over the fundamental acknowledgement that if you allow other people to boss your creative output, it stops being "ours" and becomes "theirs".
Never worked before, won't work now. Gura having a bit of menhera and activity in the backstage shouldn't be worth worrying but chumbuds aren't the brightest.
I got called out for being SEA by Seth so here's some SEA opinion
IPO isn't bad. There are no investor with millions dollar micromanaging a company they bought 2% stock in.
Entertainment companies going public usually don't work not because of IPO, but because they are shit company to begin with, and IPO usually happened at the end of their life cycle, they would have gone to shit regardless of IPO.
Look at Faze for example. People contribute IPO to their downfall, but their problems began way before the IPO things, with slave contracts and all that. Tfue didn't sign his contract after Faze went IPO. Nor was there any rich executive telling them to throw money at Snoop Dogg, the Faze guys did it. I don't think the Save the Kids NFT can be faulted to the executive either.
My favorite is game companies like Blizzard. No, that rich 60 years old guy isn't telling Blizz dev to implement that one ugly $500 weapon skin for The Underdragon Armpit Sword in WoW. Blizzard dev did it.
Yagoo & his friends/the COO owns like 70%+ of Hololive anyway. Start doompost when they started selling their shares. But right now they are still in full control of the company.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The fact that he says that shitposting isn't corpo friendly is nothing short of prime bullshittery

kizuna Ai and kaguya Luna has been shitpposting since the infancy of vtubing itself essentially giving birth to their supposed child pinky pop Hepburn not even counting siro and many others who shitposted on the regular at that time

The early NND vtuber scene is nothing but shitpost and edits of vtubers on the shitpost

Tsukino mito of fucking nijisanji the literal one who made nijisanji known to the map did it by watching fucking human centipede on NND as a SHITPOST

Saying shitpost isn't corpo friendly when most of these girls got known for shitposting is really showing how he lives up to his name it's not even funny
"No-one's let me sit in the cuck chair lately, is there any way I can be humiliated? Unless..." MerelyTourist, probably.

Wellful of Wails

I wish I wasn't filtered by Clara being an absolute weirdo. She sings good
I'll take the Migo on this one and agree out loud. I was all in on this woman for those first few months when it was mostly god-tier singing and video games. Then it became more and more goofy png placement and roleplay streams. The JPs got bait and switched first, I guess I got what I deserved being glad she ended up going mostly English. But God damn that woman's pipes.

Fucking Mormons.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

RiverBear

I'll take the Migo on this one and agree out loud. I was all in on this woman for those first few months when it was mostly god-tier singing and video games. Then it became more and more goofy png placement and roleplay streams. The JPs got bait and switched first, I guess I got what I deserved being glad she ended up going mostly English. But God damn that woman's pipes.

Fucking Mormons.
Personally it's the high pitch squeaky speaking voice that gets me. Her singing voice is AMAZING
When she speaks, I want to turn off the stream

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Wellful of Wails

Personally it's the high pitch squeaky speaking voice that gets me. Her singing voice is AMAZING
I'm generally alright with her noises except her voice when she apologizes for not knowing a song. It's incredible how she has a top 3 voice in her industry but simultaneously produces the most annoying noise ever. That shit she does when she apologizes seriously triggers that little-understood instinctual cringe most people get from nails on chalkboard.

frz

I'm generally alright with her noises except her voice when she apologizes for not knowing a song. It's incredible how she has a top 3 voice in her industry but simultaneously produces the most annoying noise ever. That shit she does when she apologizes seriously triggers that little-understood instinctual cringe most people get from nails on chalkboard.
another day, another phase member accused of being a perfect idol as long as they shut up

RiverBear

another day, another phase member accused of being a perfect idol as long as they shut up
To be fair, I like Uruka's speaking voice, but I got heavily filtered by that gross looking Winnie the Pooh edit she had on her stream the first few months

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
In all fairness, women in general are better if they talk less.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

No true scotsman. You aren't edgy enough to be edgy, anything less extreme than me is literally the opposite end of the spectrum.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Top Bottom