"How do I ask if he pees like a charge rifle?"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Of all things for vtubing to intersect, it had to be the True Crime community. You know, the one where women talk about horrific crimes while doing their make up and eating food on camera.
Well, we have whores (Vshojo) and whores (affectionate (Vallure)) so more whores (true crime(Not Streets of LA)) is par for the course.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Oh hey, the gayest man in wherever the fuck he lives got a model.

Also I swear to God, 95% of his chat is rancid fujoshis, and 5% people I recognize from Randon's chat.

Wellful of Wails

Man, Gura saying "as a partially retired streamer" out loud really hits you in the Jerma. All my talking heads keep quitting, godsdamnit. If Panko ever graduates or soft-retires..
:gunpeko:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Asking the guy if he's retarded really has the same energy of someone asking a homeless why he's broke or an orphan why he's fatherless

We should do it more

jebby

Ok 👍

Oh hey, the gayest man in wherever the fuck he lives got a model.

Also I swear to God, 95% of his chat is rancid fujoshis, and 5% people I recognize from Randon's chat.

The femboyness is off the charts. :vomit:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Man, Gura saying "as a partially retired streamer" out loud really hits you in the Jerma.
Look on the bright side. The chumpedos have been crippled greatly ever since her semi hiatus. I wish to keep it that way.

Stunned But Dumb

Look on the bright side. The chumpedos have been crippled greatly ever since her semi hiatus. I wish to keep it that way.
Maybe it's been long enough that I'm over the worst of their sins... mostly... but is it worth losing Gura? She's genuinely great and it's not like she purposely fueld the way the chumbuds are.

I will say that it's funny that the chumbuds simply move from oshi to oshi being the worst possible people in whatever community they join. She's basically the spawn point of a decent chunk of the worst parts of the EN vtubing community through very little fault of her own

Negzana

Gura is making babies :pikayabai:

told you earlier she was the father

Also over 3 weeks until she fucks off after her anniversary wow. I predict an Aqua Collab, a Collab with Shion after Aqua graduates, two game streams, an outfit reveal, anniversary, then see you for new years

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
So there goes the final EIEN girl I've actually heard of. They're not having much luck retaining talent, huh?
Admittedly I haven't watched anything EIEN in a while, but Kilia was by far their strongest talent that I remember. If this really is some intra-company spat, they've chased out the wrong girl.
Maybe it's been long enough that I'm over the worst of their sins... mostly... but is it worth losing Gura? She's genuinely great and it's not like she purposely fueld the way the chumbuds are.

I will say that it's funny that the chumbuds simply move from oshi to oshi being the worst possible people in whatever community they join. She's basically the spawn point of a decent chunk of the worst parts of the EN vtubing community through very little fault of her own
Not to fuel this particular bait comparison, but I honestly don't mind so much about Gura with Biboo around. She's just as cute and entertaining with a better work ethic to go with it. Just need to hope the chumbuds don't catch on and stay in their hole.

Last edited:

Wellful of Wails

I wouldn't know because I don't go into vtuber-specific enthusiast spaces like vt generals or fancords, but I'll take your word for it. But frankly, being collectively obnoxious is a boon most of the time because gatekeeping is great and the Internet spent the last decade demonstrating why every community should've been doing a lot more of it.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
So you're saying it's actually 99.99% rabid Fujoshi and one dude desperately wanting the 2022 Brotuber meme to be real?

Stunned But Dumb

Not to fuel this particular bait comparison,
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

Just need to hope the chumbuds don't catch on and stay in their hole.
She's been here a year, if they haven't yet they won't. What is it about Biboo that makes her just as fun as Gura, but not Chumbud fun?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So you're saying it's actually 99.99% rabid Fujoshi and one dude desperately wanting the 2022 Brotuber meme to be real?
Randon's chat has a surprisingly low number of fujos. Most of the time the chat is just asking what the fuck is wrong with him.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
What is it about Biboo that makes her just as fun as Gura, but not Chumbud fun?
gura is popular so a lot of the people that watch her do so because they get FOMO and FOTM from her, biboo is for the people that wanted a sibling to play games with but never had one. :BijouBijou:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
What is it about Biboo that makes her just as fun as Gura, but not Chumbud fun?
Because Chumbuds didn't watch vtubers, they watched Gura. Subtle but important difference. Some have moved on since Gura's activity went to like 1 stream a month if you're lucky, but the majority of her obnoxious fanbase sticks to themselves.

Edit: And the "bait" comment is because it was popular for a while on /vt/ etc to shitpost about Bijou as the replacement Gura and that Gura was pissed about it.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
2 minutes of cat hair being absolutely everywhere during Keeki's bday stream.

thirteenorphans

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
IT'S MOZU WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coinciding with the reveal of her adorably smug chibi model and her successful move into her new house, needle-filled mochi connoisseur Mozumi Pichi is doing one stream every day until the end of the week today. The final stream of Mozu Week is an evening broadcast of the psychological horror visual novel, Higurashi:

Mozu love! 1724026211451.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Imagine thinking that Pippa is in constant trouble of getting fired. I won't pretend she doesn't say dumb shit at times, but she's been wrangled from her worse impulses.

She works in a coffee factory, as long as she doesn't go around the perimeter screaming "YAMANBAAA" at every passing car, she's good.

Top Bottom