"I could get hit by a car and forget my family, but I'd still remember Eating Mike Tyson's Ass"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She's a shitposter, and shitposting isn't corpo-friendly
A vaugely phallic shitpost short featuring a member of staff and not a core holomem reached 3 million views on the official channel

RiverBear

I will say that it's funny that the chumbuds simply move from oshi to oshi being the worst possible people in whatever community they join.
Funny joke bro. Chumpedos are notorious for not watching anyone outside of Gura

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
New Ano Yatsu song.

I suck with editing please forgive:
Blaise had two previous incidents as Mogu/Rei, her dog was injured due to some kids she was babysitting, only she later admitted to her close friends that the dog was injured due to her own negligence. She had two donothons to pay for the dog's surgery, only she never used the money from the first one to pay for the dog, and later used the second donothon money to go to an anime con in Washington. Shortly after this she graduated and became Blaise Shinryuu, leaving many of her donothon rewards unfulfilled. After this you can see Shee Icho purge all collabs they had together as the frienship was done.
The issue comes in that Blaise is a known liar so anything I heard coming from her I took with heavy skepticism. My understanding is that EIEN talents found out about her actions and Kilia was leading a bullying campaign against Blaise that led to management having to take action. From my point of view I saw it as completely justified since you never want to associate yourself with someone like Blaise in the event it all comes out. Other claims from Blaise include Kilia being top dog in the company and pushing others around and that other than Kilia only one other member of staff does their job. Blaise/Mogu as expressed wanting to graduate when her contract is up in a year and that she plans on starting up her own indie vtuber group (lol). The words sinking ship have come a lot from her, then again she's a known liar and would wait for more tangible evidence to say anything is 100% the case
My conclusions would be that Kilia either didn't take kindly to management breaking up a woman fight or that she feels EIEN can no longer offer anything to her at her size.

Kilia's story is that her life is going a different direction, she's been thinking about it a long time, she loves EIEN ,all the girls there and encouraged chat to stick around for them. Not saying this is the true story but just giving what she has said publicly about it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Funny joke bro. Chumpedos are notorious for not watching anyone outside of Gura
It depends, iirc Yuko and then Hexa have been getting some of the more loli focused ones who were Gura regulars

RiverBear

It depends, iirc Yuko and then Hexa have been getting some of the more loli focused ones who were Gura regulars
Out of the 15-20k consistent Gura viewers, how many have stuck around for Yuko/Hexa? 300-400 at best? Not beating the allegations

Not even those viewers stick around for Hololive streams lmao

frz

Im reading a twitter thread and now i see your post. Did i miss something? Is hololive dying? Is it over?
The twitter thread:

I'm reading twitter.
#1. Biggest mistake.
#2. That aint even twitter that's screenshots from 4chan.
Screenshot-2024-08-18-114241.png
Opened his twitter. #trumpvance #anti-communism, retweeting felon musk 24/7.
Oh and he is a vshojo beggar

Who should I blame for grifters like this entering the fandom.

Tbh probs not kirsche but I blame her anyway

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
She's been here a year, if they haven't yet they won't. What is it about Biboo that makes her just as fun as Gura, but not Chumbud fun?
Boyfriend yab immediately after her debut probably shut most of them down.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Out of the 15-20k consistent Gura viewers, how many have stuck around for Yuko/Hexa? 300-400 at best? Not beating the allegations

Not even those viewers stick around for Hololive streams lmao
Yeah, its not really a representation of the general gura audience, just the ones who uoh post

RiverBear

1724028608791.png
1724028681047.png

I can't believe there are more people tuning in to Gura doing baby play/grooming stream vs watching the official Japanese live stream of the Pokemon World Championship

Halal Gaming

I'm reading twitter.
#1. Biggest mistake.
#2. That aint even twitter that's screenshots from 4chan.

Opened his twitter. #trumpvance #anti-communism, retweeting felon musk 24/7.
Oh and he is a vshojo beggar

Who should I blame for grifters like this entering the fandom.

Tbh probs not kirsche but I blame her anyway

Did this guy forget that they did charity for Ukraine? Or that some members are left wingers?
Politispergs truly are the biggest retards of all time

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You know the best way to convince someone to subscribe to Himemiya Rie? Telling a million lies about her, apparently

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

jebby

Ok 👍

Landphobic

Just don't like it
The rat was doing a little trolling

Edit: Absolute cinema

Last edited:

USS IOWA

God's Strongest Dragoon

Does she count for August or is she the first entry for September?
@The Proctor
She should count for August, considering the announcement date was made in August
Bro literally be like in the background of every convo

A very accurate portrayal considering the retard thinks bathing once every two weeks is "bathing frequently"
true crime(Not Streets of LA)
True Crime walked so Sleeping Dogs could run
Chumpedos are just discovering management is a pain in the ass to deal with because Gura finally decided to be open with them for the first time in years even though everyone has been dealing with that shit for forever. How funny. Proving, once again, they are the worst fandom.
Yeah, once Gura graduates, that's going to be a lot of people that are gone forever because they aren't Hololive fans, a lot of them aren't even vtuber fans, they're just Gura fans. Some may pop up again for their "replacement Gura" like Yuko but that's a minority of the chumpedo fanbase. Quite a bit of them are actual children watching because their parents are vtuber fans and think Gura is fine for kids or the youtube algorithm suggested Gura to them while their parents left them to be babysit by the ipad. Some might stay because they're Nolan-tier numberfags that watch what's popular because of FOMO and the other girls in HoloEN are the ones pulling in the big numbers in the EN scene.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Fuck you rat woman lol my ears are bleeding.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I suck with editing please forgive:
Blaise had two previous incidents as Mogu/Rei, her dog was injured due to some kids she was babysitting, only she later admitted to her close friends that the dog was injured due to her own negligence. She had two donothons to pay for the dog's surgery, only she never used the money from the first one to pay for the dog, and later used the second donothon money to go to an anime con in Washington. Shortly after this she graduated and became Blaise Shinryuu, leaving many of her donothon rewards unfulfilled. After this you can see Shee Icho purge all collabs they had together as the frienship was done.
The issue comes in that Blaise is a known liar so anything I heard coming from her I took with heavy skepticism. My understanding is that EIEN talents found out about her actions and Kilia was leading a bullying campaign against Blaise that led to management having to take action. From my point of view I saw it as completely justified since you never want to associate yourself with someone like Blaise in the event it all comes out. Other claims from Blaise include Kilia being top dog in the company and pushing others around and that other than Kilia only one other member of staff does their job. Blaise/Mogu as expressed wanting to graduate when her contract is up in a year and that she plans on starting up her own indie vtuber group (lol). The words sinking ship have come a lot from her, then again she's a known liar and would wait for more tangible evidence to say anything is 100% the case
My conclusions would be that Kilia either didn't take kindly to management breaking up a woman fight or that she feels EIEN can no longer offer anything to her at her size.

At least /vt/ fanfics are funny. That is just retarded.
I'm reading twitter.
#1. Biggest mistake.
You are a SEA creature. Your whole existence is a mistake.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom