"I am writing to bring to your attention a personal issue that has developed due to the online announcements made on a white page with the header 'announcement of graduation' and a body of text referring to a virtual YouTuber resigning, graduating or retiring. I have developed a trauma towards these types of announcements and they have caused me great anxiety every time I see a white page with text."vt Anon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Imagine thinking that Pippa is in constant trouble of getting fired. I won't pretend she doesn't say dumb shit at times, but she's been wrangled from her worse impulses.

She works in a coffee factory, as long as she doesn't go around the perimeter screaming "YAMANBAAA" at every passing car, she's good.
She'll be fired any day now, there's no way she'll be able to keep herself from yelling racial slurs at passing cars for that long.

FlarRyS teetee

20+ minutes of Phase's new crack S.W.A.T. (Special Women And Tism) team

Lia talks about Monogatari

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The fact that he says that shitposting isn't corpo friendly is nothing short of prime bullshittery

kizuna Ai and kaguya Luna has been shitpposting since the infancy of vtubing itself essentially giving birth to their supposed child pinky pop Hepburn not even counting siro and many others who shitposted on the regular at that time

The early NND vtuber scene is nothing but shitpost and edits of vtubers on the shitpost

Tsukino mito of fucking nijisanji the literal one who made nijisanji known to the map did it by watching fucking human centipede on NND as a SHITPOST

Saying shitpost isn't corpo friendly when most of these girls got known for shitposting is really showing how he lives up to his name it's not even funny

Adding to this is that one of Kaguya Luna's notable shitposts (which is her just impersonating the other top VTubers at the time) helped shatter the view of people of them being just corporate mascots.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Imagine thinking that Pippa is in constant trouble of getting fired. I won't pretend she doesn't say dumb shit at times, but she's been wrangled from her worse impulses.

She works in a coffee factory, as long as she doesn't go around the perimeter screaming "YAMANBAAA" at every passing car, she's good.
The wrangling is company wide, my nigga fishman seemed to have put his foot down and tell them to not engage with certain things. In her olympics stream Airi was talking about some olympic drama and told people she wouldn't be talking about certain drama because she would get in trouble and asked people not to bring it up. After trump got shot in one of ember streams she said how "that" picture was the coolest shit ever but feigned ignorance of what it was about. There's also the stop being gay that has become a meme but I think he's trying to avoid internal issues that may arise if some of the actual carpet munchers he hired start to get some ideas.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Girl gave up. Said discoverability of the project is nonexistent, ccv never stabilized and she and her manager considered it a failure. She'll return towards the end to do some stuff and release few projects before graduating
So much for the song that would get released in 100 years (dumbest fucking idea ever).

I have more in deep info but the tldr is

1. Massive arrogance: she was a big writer of web novels in china and was to used to make bank, she actually believed that people would just come in droves to her, just because her concept was cool, she prepared all this project for 2 years and after a while of starting her streamer career start to bitch that she barely cross 30 ccv, blame her lack of clout and lament burning 50k in this project
  2. Massive ignorance about the vtubing scene: she had this dumb idea that burning money equals success burned 50k on her debut package + hiring tessa and expected having Hololive numbers, or at least 3 views, any vtuber here would call her naive because that takes times and effort getting to 100 ccv is a ordeal in itself
  3. Neet tendencies: she refuse to seek help, network or collab with other vtubers, instead just cope in her discord with some guys ,bitch that how no one watch her, how she was wasting her time and a entire conga of woe is me
  4. She is only in for the clout: she has throw the fact that she tried to go Corpo when the alice project failed and did not even received a answer thing that annoyed her, considering her lack of commitment and her refusal to stream i can see why
  5. Fear of ridicule: she prefer to be forgotten because she doesn't want 4chan to laugh at her
The girl is the biggest numberfriend that ever numberfriend, had this weird idea that throwing money left and right was going to make her the new ironmouse but instead she got relegated to be sidelined because she doesnt know basics
I did not know the lore behind her. I still believe that if you have money and spend it wisely you will do well in Vtubing. Spend 3k in the model, and the remaining 47k on ads, and clippers.

Nigga she has said several times she pulls out shit. She's given what to shill by staff and the clips are dumped in their discord. I won't say it's easy, I'm not like the average femboy who says what these girls do isn't a real job but the woman just had to present shit and get people hyped and she couldn't even do that. Instead she bitched about being forced to do the job, how she ended doing the job is another conversation. I'm not kidding when I said phase weekly might be watchable again if they get someone that can do more than fuckall.

lol
lmao even
The only clips that get picked are from the dudes who share them in their discord apparently. If the clippers are active on the discord they will get the views but if they aren't there tough shit. I literally plucked these from the tag just now and they're from small/unknown channels
Its been a while but I wasn't really active in the Phase discord. I would only post a link to the clips I made on their clips channel. Eventually there was a clip channel set up for the Phase Weekly thing. Other members would post clips there mainly LEC and NotTheo since they were the people that clipped Phase the most.

But if you want real answer. It's not burnout. It's existential crisis, the real kind that needs therapy.
This is someone who has been streaming since she were 16 (and she even has a PL before that). She wasn't old enough when she went into vtubing to forge herself an identity as a human. IIRC she didn't go to college?
I guess it comes from ignorance of never working a shitty job where you are expected to work 8-12 hours a day for dogshit pay.

She frequently posts based options on main. Generally, whenever you see her post a tweet in English, she's about to drop a hot take if it's not her usual updates. As far as I'm aware, she operates in the same way Roza does and is her authentic self at all times, to both her benefit and detriment.
She's pretty based.

i know this is an old tweet but gee, i wonder why this guy keeps getting striked

ah
so thats why

Every single time.

Kilia is graduating on 8th of September.

Archive

Wonder if she got picked up by another agency. Pretty sure she was the biggest one in EIEN at this point. With her gen 1 is down to 1 person, Skye.

Smaller corpos are solely relying on donothons to make money nowadays. Its just a shit business plan. I cant recall anything Eien has done that makes them stand out even a little. They had some amazing talents and they just stood here doing absolutely nothing to support them.
They started going a bit lewd based on one of their talents and the huge numbers she was bringing to the company as far as profits go. But they decided to fire her over some dumb shit and its been mostly downhill from there. Kiki left a while ago and im not sure if she just quit for good or not.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kawaii gen 1 is having a 3D concert

Negzana

Kaela had a 9 hour stream today, 9 hours of.... Sponsored chink mobashit. What sin did I commit to have the sponsorship m-chan throttling streams Summer arc?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Man's got that zoomer brain. Soon he'll be calling them PDF files.
As long as we don't going on about ducks and CHINA!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't know if this got brought up, but someone seems to be using Gundou Mirei's/Dokugai Chinami's current email address to send bomb threats not only to Kurosanji but VSPO as well.

Her initial tweet.

Translation: Oh, I got an email from Nijisanji...!? Then I realized that someone was sending bomb threats and threatening messages to my email address!? Please stop it!

Follow up tweet.

Translation: If you look through your spam mail, you'll see that it was sent to VSPO too.😅😅😅😅

Cross-posting from the Nijisanji L thread because this seems to be bigger than just Gundou. Looks like multiple Japanese chuuba are having their emails used to send threats to different organizations. Rica, not-Mel, just said she has been getting death threats on Booth and people used her email address to send a bomb threat(s?) to the German Embassy.

Archive

foto_no_exif - 2024-08-18T233539.823.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

frz

Cross-posting from the Nijisanji L thread because this seems to be bigger than just Gundou. Looks like multiple Japanese chuuba are having their emails used to send threats to different organizations. Rica, not-Mel, just said she has been getting death threats on Booth and people used her email address to send a bomb threat(s?) to the German Embassy.

Archive

View attachment 76163

So it's finally revealed why mel got terminated.
She tried killing cecillia and threatened the german embassy to take her back.
I always knew she was based and leak was a bullshit reason :smugmoona:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Wellful of Wails

There's also the stop being gay that has become a meme but I think he's trying to avoid internal issues that may arise if some of the actual carpet munchers he hired start to get some ideas.
Not that I want to give the impression I don't think this is possible (it very much is) but I think it's just more likely he knows yuribaiting is fucking obnoxious and a few of the phase girls don't know when a joke has overstayed its welcome.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This reeks of some JP anti gayops. But why Mel and Gundou? They seem like random targets.
I suppose since they are notable ex-corpos who had seemingly unamicable departures to an extent, has Mikeneko been gay opped too?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I suppose since they are notable ex-corpos who had seemingly unamicable departures to an extent, has Mikeneko been gay opped too?
Mikeneko doesn't need to be gayop'd, she fucks herself over.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
AFAIK if Mike says she'll murder/bomb you... it's real. :menhera::unauthorizedmemes::PomuPanic:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mikeneko doesn't need to be gayop'd, she fucks herself over.
She really does not, but it would be an interesting pattern if she was also part of this

Wellful of Wails

Michael probably sent them to herself. Always one step ahead, that one.
:menhera:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She really does not, but it would be an interesting pattern if she was also part of this
Well, if not-Gundou were instead another holomem PL, she'd be the suspect.
:dokiSmugNew:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Kaela had a 9 hour stream today, 9 hours of.... Sponsored chink mobashit. What sin did I commit to have the sponsorship m-chan throttling streams Summer arc?
-he doesn't know that she's actually playing out of her own volition and is enjoying it

Kaelas PL is in the eSports scene of ID and she definitely has played AOV which was before HOK was released globally lol she's enjoying every second of it I think she's on her main at least once daily

You underestimate the addiction of SEAnigs to MOBAS especially indos and there's a reason why ID is the strongest region by number in the game currently

Well most of them are utter dogshit but my point still stands

The Rrat

Early Adopter
-he doesn't know that she's actually playing out of her own volition and is enjoying it

Kaelas PL is in the eSports scene of ID and she definitely has played AOV which was before HOK was released globally lol she's enjoying every second of it I think she's on her main at least once daily

You underestimate the addiction of SEAnigs to MOBAS especially indos
Yeah. Game sponsorships are normally like, an hour max. She played 9 hours because she wanted to lol

Top Bottom