"It's jork"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Alright listen, this would make a hell of a lot more traction on kiwifarms, this stuff is interesting to know. And keep in mind a quarter to half of us are also over there. I'm not gonna do your work and post any of this over there because it's obvious you have a lot. But I suggest make an account and look for Guardbro, Neckbeardia whatever and see if they have a thread or thread mention. Kiwifarms is about 50 times the size of this place. You'd have more eyes and more people familiar with Neckbeardia

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh cool, a random PDF from some random fag. I'm going to decide to not open the potential malware package. Let me just spell it out for you. You posted random doxes, made a call to action, and then became argumentative with everyone here. For all intents and purposes, you are a feral retard and people are treating you like one. If you wish to prove any of your statements, take the images from the PDF and load them to an off-site imagehosting site (like imgbb or imgur) and then post those links here. You should also include proof of work to verify that those doxes are who you say they are. If any of that is too much work for you, fuck off to the farms and post your shit there.

Allsparkslayer

Alright listen, this would make a hell of a lot more traction on kiwifarms, this stuff is interesting to know. And keep in mind a quarter to half of us are also over there. I'm not gonna do your work and post any of this over there because it's obvious you have a lot. But I suggest make an account and look for Guardbro, Neckbeardia whatever and see if they have a thread or thread mention. Kiwifarms is about 50 times the size of this place. You'd have more eyes and more people familiar with Neckbeardia
True, have a nice day, this tranny site needs a headpat react btw.
Have The_Prostate add it.

Bronze

:gunpeko: fucking hell it's all just so tiresome man:depressedtako:

I won't hit the bell till I see movement on rins pl nor juna but damn does this sour my mood somehow maybe it's just me being retarded
I saw pretty much fan of every corp having sour mood here recently due to something, me included so don't worry. Rin will be fine. It might be Yuko's and Coni's own choice, if latter will even go. Idol wont likely die because of them. Especially if they manage to debut en 3 and es with some success. Its likely that Brave is using an established brand to increase its own brands recognition and networking.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
We should keep an eye on this one.

AGP detected.
image.png
image.png

Surely nothing will go wrong in his stunning and brave trans VTuber journey!

I'm pretty sure I've seen people talk about this dude in the lewdtuber thread on /aco/ nothing particularly negative though just an observation

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
There is no way I'm downloading and opening something from a retard who just showed up and is seething because some don't care about his potentially made up groomer drama.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I eagerly await the turnaround that this boofag is a child predator themselves. It's impossible for them to not be given they only showed up now after Yuko and Guardbro were brought up on the same day.

Allsparkslayer

There is no way I'm downloading and opening something from a retard who just showed up and is seething because some don't care about his potentially made up groomer drama.
you can just browse /tg/ /k/ /vt/ and /a/ Guardbro has been raiding threads with his goons for about 10 years openly, there is a ton of funny things there if you just look.
There are posts from like 8 years ago calling him a pedo groomer.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

lolwatagain

Maybe you guys want to harass some real pedos for once
Guardbro is being investigated for raping his stepdaughter and has gone to court a couple times for it already, he also hid that his friend BigDick raped a 9 year old for about a year from his community and that man has been convicted. You can easily fine the court docket.

If they want to ruin her life they will pay the price. I have way more than just this boys. Gave you warnings and you didnt listen consider fucking off before I have to get serious for once. You fags dont understand what kind of things can happen to people like you.

-mod snip-

Ivan stop being a fucking femboy like the rest of them or yours will be here too.

The indictment you uploaded doesn't match either of these names, assuming you even have the right ones.

If you want people to take you seriously, stop acting like a parasocial retard. Even better go get therapy. You clearly fucking need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Tachibana Hinano is singing.

Kanata inviting AZKi, Pekora, Ririka, and Ao for an off-collab at 8PM JST.

Suou Patra playing a retro game at 9PM JST, the original Dragon Ball.

Interesting clip from Hinata Mashu, the 774inc member debuting last year post-Patra.

good BGM choice by rippy as well, I can imagine Aru screaming internally.

Iroha rejects gachikoi.

She is using Defender Set... I assume a cuck in chat suggested for her to take it. We should normalize letting streamer struggle while gaming, because for one it gives the best reactions, and the reward for overcoming it by her own efforts is much better than a turbofaggot handholding the gameplay. Sorry, I'm pretty into Monster Hunter.
Agreed that watching some suffering and effort in MH is much more fun.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Love it when faggots find this forum and completely misunderstand what it's about and how to behave on it without looking like the biggest tool.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Love it when faggots find this forum and completely misunderstand what it's about and how to behave on it without looking like the biggest tool.

Made even better when they're stupid enough to think that anyone else shares their delusional fantasies and they can just say whatever they want and people will believe them sight unseen.

Allsparkslayer

The indictment you uploaded doesn't match either of these names, assuming you even have the right ones.

If you want people to take you seriously, stop acting like a parasocial retard. Even better go get therapy. You clearly fucking need it.
Damn you guys really need to be spoon feed badly dont you?
BD aka big dick, also one of their inner circle, now in prison for the rape of a 9 year old.
That is the former runner of Nugfest, who Guardbro took over for after he was convicted. Guard knew he did it and didnt tell anyone, in fact he still has a discord account in one of his servers.

Discord Records 2.png

1696375694472.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Now that im reading that, i see they are going to keep with the blatant autism to force everyone to go to japan for their 3D, Cover should really remove the japanese corpo bug of their brains and outsource, they are not that strapped of cash or they have to pay for another yatch

Edit: to further explain several talents have complained that the damn thing has not been around for a year and is always booked, EN and IN have to pass a big set of logistics for recordings because Cover refuse to rent or hire another studio elsewhere, this is not new btw they have been doing this since day 1
Cover has written numerous blog posts about what direction they are moving and it's the opposite of outsourcing. They are hiring more people, looking to take control of their own online distribution, control all aspects of distribution in house (yes, even flying people out for the EN concert) and support their talents be it minecraft or AI. They are not going to outsource.

I thought the yacht joke was for the company that paid a 3d studio in stock buybacks... Niji vs. Holo is a tired narrative but you want outsourcing for contract workers that means the worker will do the logistics. Niji Koshien and Nijifest are examples. ID and EN are free to move to Japan like Mori, Kanade and Bae. Additionally, considering the logistics of 3D events JP also deal with sub-optimal situations. Overall, Cover does an exceptional job including all the talents in big events, they don't force them either.

Here is Mori's 3D showcase after 2.5 years - 2/23
And her concert - 4/22
Her sololive - 8/22
Those dates seem strange, almost like because she was in Japan she got to do more 3D things. Tabun

Still going through VCR clips, most of the time I saw Dogura was with Botan so this was fun

Allsparkslayer

yea, only you guys can go shit up other peoples threads, right sister?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Aaaaand the femboy hasn't stopped yapping like a neutered dog finding out his balls are gone

Shut the fuck up Kurt maybe cum at another daki or something you clearly need it

Just don't announce it here I need to see the covers/orisongs that people liked last year

And lastly,
Nobody gives a flaming shit on your documents maybe go to sharty if you want the kids will like it there if that's your preference

RiverBear

Can we ignore the SEAYamanba and maybe post our favorite song/cover of last year?
Mine was roca's johnny b goode

Huh, I remember watching Roca's early streams
I don't remember why I stopped.

Probably because her gaming streams were boring or something. Liked her karaoke though.

Allsparkslayer

Aaaaand the femboy hasn't stopped yapping like a neutered dog finding out his balls are gone

Shut the fuck up Kurt maybe cum at another daki or something you clearly need it

Just don't announce it here I need to see the covers/orisongs that people liked last year

And lastly,
Nobody gives a flaming shit on your documents maybe go to sharty if you want the kids will like it there if that's your preference
holy ESL....

httn

Hag enthusiast
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom