"Ok, scientifically, do you know where the clitoris is?"Skye Shinryu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwatagain

Damn you guys really need to be spoon feed badly dont you?
BD aka big dick, also one of their inner circle, now in prison for the rape of a 9 year old.
That is the former runner of Nugfest, who Guardbro took over for after he was convicted. Guard knew he did it and didnt tell anyone, in fact he still has a discord account in one of his servers.

View attachment 61431

View attachment 61430
You keep saying he was convicted, the man in that indictment wasn't even convicted yet you fucking retard. The case has been continued until January 29th.

I wasted 20 cents on your retarded parasocial ass because courtlistener doesn't have the details.

And that's even assuming you have everything correct. Those out of context discord snippets tell us nothing.

Most people don't even know who any of these people are or what Nugfest is. Stop being a retarded femboy.

Edit:

I'm drunk, so I decided to look into it a little bit for fun instead of playing Live A Live. As far as I can tell, everything confirms that you are retarded and just mad that you think someone is closer to Yuko than you are. Also, no wonder you posted just small snippets.

I wish I fucking played Live A Live instead. Fuck.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Can we ignore the SEAYamanba and maybe post our favorite song/cover of last year?
It's either Nanashi Mumei's self-named original song

Or Kotoka Torahime's cover of Ado's Show

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

frz

Wow alot going on today huh, I guess proctor is sleeping
Ignore my message im just archiving something I wrote on reddit
Tl;dr scummy practice and mismanagement on upd8
- In 2019, they tried to replace Kizuna Ai with 2 different voice actors, and released a song of all time with the lyrics of "Even if it's not me, it's fine". This triggered backlash within the community, losing her fans and viewership. In response to criticism, they added a 3rd chinese only voice actor.
- Despite their top earners literally brings in $millions (archive) in revenue, it was reported that they ended 2019 in a net loss of $6.2M.
- Around march 2020, their 2nd best performer Oda Nobuhime announced graduation on 30 April 2020. In a collab stream a week later with Tamaki, her best friend, she stated (Archive) that upd8 management took full control of her content and personal life, often cancelled her projects & even went so far as using her twitter account to attack Tamaki. They ended the stream in tears with Tamaki begging her not to retire, to which Nobuhime responed "I have no choice but to give up, if this continues I'll break" (archive).
- On 24 April, Kizuna Ai announced that she would split from upd8 and made a new company (still under Active8 though) herself called Kizuna Ai KK. Notably she stated that she was against the whole cloning shit. She took both Ai 2 and Ai 3 to her new company, granted them new identities of AiPii and Love-chan with different models and a separate youtube channel. She said this has been in the works for some time.
- On the same day as Oda Nobuhime's graduation, AniMare & Honey Strap announced their ending of relationship with upd8. This effectively spelt the end for the company. Most of their talents left afterwards/already left.
- Upd8 limbo-ed around until November where they finally filed for bankruptcy, allowing the few remaining members to keep their identity.
What happened after for vtubers under upd8
- After the split, Kizuna AI enjoyed some popularity, but the world left her behind, live stream started becoming the norms and scripted content vtubers started losing popularity. While she still enjoyed somewhat decent viewership on her videos, she's at her 5th year at this point and started considering her future as a vtuber. In late 2021 she announced that she will be on indefinite hiatus after her Hello World concert on Feb 2022. And has been on hiatus since. However, she held a paid concert in February 2023, and upload a 2 minute 6th year celebration video on Dec 1, 2022. No 7th year celebration for 2023.
- Oda Nobuhime later joined Hololive under the name Omaru Polka.
- Hololive AZki, initially managed by both upd8 and INNK, sadly did not escape mismanagement after exiting upd8, was very active on her PL account, created her own music group named La prière. She only started streaming regularly on her AZki channel around April 2023, one year after the disbandment of INNK.
- AyaMina sisters, one joined Hololive under Inugami Korone, the other one is rumored to be Nijisanji's Inui Touko, but no concrete evidence.
- Shibuya Hal, one of the few who actually stayed with upd8 until the very final days, went on to become one of the most recognized names in the vtuber industry and established his own corpo named Neo-Porte.
- Suou Patra - she was a pillar of 774 inc. until she went independent recently - 756k subscribers
- Tomari Mari - 477k subs, a decently popular independent vtuber who seems to have connections everywhere, participated in Shibuya Hal's Vsaikyou #1 and #2, collabed with Ange Katrina of Nijisanji, Matsuri of hololive, recently showed up in Fubuki's & Polka's year end totsumachi and Kson's Offline Meet as one of the guests That's as far as I know about him.
- Utai Makea - 455k subs, collabs alot with Holostars it seems.
- Omegasister - 375k subscribers, the other famous sister vtubers in JP beside HimeHina
- YuNi - a vsinger with 368k subs
- Inaba Haneru - 774 inc. - 354k subs
- Most are still active to various degrees of success, I saw like 10 retirements, not sure if they reincarnated or not.
In another timeline, upd8 didnt mismanage itself to oblivion and would become one of the big pillars of the industry with just the names they already had.

Last edited:

Awoogers

Damn you guys really need to be spoon feed badly dont you?
Wait if I remember correctly didn't yukoschizo also start his sentence like this when he did a drive by:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

I have you in my sights you shit headed femboy

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wait if I remember correctly didn't yukoschizo also start his sentence like this when he did a drive by:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

I have you in my sights you shit headed femboy
Yup
You retards can't even find her after I posted those? You people are fucking pathetic. Everything these days has to be spoonfed.

Bronze

Can we ignore the SEAYamanba and maybe post our favorite song/cover of last year?
Mine was roca's johnny b goode

I will use every chance i find to push Forbidden. Might put Eimi's Dissonance as well(and hope they PUT IT TO SPOTIFY one day)

And the amazing cover I've just got to listen few days ago

Edit:
Into Euphoria
Can't believe I forgot. This is what happens when things aren't on spotify, to me at least.

Last edited:

Awoogers

AHHH HAHAHAHA YOU femboy AT LEAST SMOKE YOURSELF UP IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER GAYOP JUST LIKE YOU DID LAST YEAR HOLY FUCK :whatastory: :vesperfacepalm:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In another timeline, upd8 didnt mismanage itself to oblivion and would be one of the big corpo now with just the names they already had.

Do you think in another timeline, that whole "multiplicty" or whatever debacle played out in the opposite direction; Like it became industry-standard to voice-act for a character role insted of the opposite, when VAs graduate a new one shows up to fill in for the character and so on.
Brings a whole new definition to the term "skinwalking" huh.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
AHHH HAHAHAHA YOU femboy AT LEAST SMOKE YOURSELF UP IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER GAYOP JUST LIKE YOU DID LAST YEAR HOLY FUCK :whatastory: :vesperfacepalm:
My waifu is back :kroheart:

Awoogers

Yukoschizo come out I still need to make fun of you for being butthurt about not being leashed by Yuko

lolwatagain

Bro needs to spend less time jacking off to Yuko's members only ASMR and more time seeing a therapist.

I will use every chance i find to push Forbidden. Might put Eimi's Dissonance as well(and hope they PUT IT TO SPOTIFY one day)

And the amazing cover I've just got to listen few days ago

Forbidden and Dissonance did not need to go that hard, but I am so glad that they go that fucking hard. Into Euphoria is always going to be a little bit disappointing because I am always going to compare it to both of those songs, and it really isn't fair to Into Euphoria.

SomeRando

"unforeseen reasons"
Are they actually fucking serious?

Listen chud our chad NIJIGODS can't just say they cost a talent 15k because they didn't like that she acknowledged co-workers that graduated!!!

As expected, a few days before the event she gets pulled.

Place your bets how long before it's announced she is graduating. I assume they will wait until after Pomu has left.

Riku wants to make sure Proctor is getting his beauty sleep before the real announcement.

I know everyone keeps saying it cause of the Riro Ron incident but could the Brave group collab, and likely eventual buyout be what really has them running for the hills?

It seems like the Riro think sort of sparked it but it was bit more minimal but then the Brave thing poured gas on a small fire. It's wild that Idol and Phase seemed so poised for success, now it looks like Phase may end up devouring Idol refugees.

Anyone who's a regular Nano supporter got any guesses what's happening here?

She's joining that whore group that the Scottish bitch from EIEN is creating :cursedbae:

bothyourhouses

i think shes already broken
Does this mean Phase will start selling this stuff in JP with cheaper shipping? (Obviously not, but I can dream)
Do you think in another timeline, that whole "multiplicty" or whatever debacle played out in the opposite direction; Like it became industry-standard to voice-act for a character role insted of the opposite, when VAs graduate a new one shows up to fill in for the character and so on.
The corps would really like it to be that way, so I think the fact they didn't get away with it points to something fundamental about the medium. Vtubers share a lot of their "real" life, so maybe you can't recast a vtuber just like you can't recast a fleshtuber. When podcast-style streamer groups try to replace one of them with someone new it usually goes badly, right?

frz

Did Game-bu/Brave do it first or upd8/Kizuna AI
That being said I dont think such timeline can exist, noone interest in the model but more that the person behind it. That timeline would be far too removed from our current one and require the change of the entire society. Rather than some individual actions.

ALSO I SAID NOT READ IT YOU FAG

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Maybe you guys want to harass some real pedos for once
Guardbro is being investigated for raping his stepdaughter and has gone to court a couple times for it already, he also hid that his friend BigDick raped a 9 year old for about a year from his community and that man has been convicted. You can easily fine the court docket.

If they want to ruin her life they will pay the price. I have way more than just this boys. Gave you warnings and you didnt listen consider fucking off before I have to get serious for once. You fags dont understand what kind of things can happen to people like you.

Allspark
Richard C Mengle: 1331 W Baseline Rd, Mesa, AZ
Guarbro
Thomas Lee Ross Moulton: 2036 S Hydraulic St, Wichita, KS

Ivan stop being a fucking femboy like the rest of them or yours will be here too.
not your personal army, you lazy tarded megafaggot

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I do admit I get a bit of a chuckle out of The_Prostate though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom