"If you're a kid you shouldn't be watching this! I'm gonna be talking about banging dudes"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

akari-chan

Why does everything related to Yuko have to be so god damn autistic??

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Check the IP on this retard he smells SEA

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
read threads, these are the Yuko/Rye groomers who are cheering on her career going down the drain while pretending to be her friends.
That's her life to figure out for herself though. Fanbases always have cliques and boogy men they bitch about. Most of it is just jealousy over somebody getting some attention.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
proctor will be having another field day when he wakes up later I guess (unless he already did and is currently questioning his life choices again :BijouBijou:)

Allsparkslayer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Allsparkslayer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
cant say i care about him at all, just making a statement.
You come in here, throw a dox, start picking a fight and then bitch about a cum joke that was buried in a Sithis comment. Give me something to work with here brother

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

When Pomu announced her graduation, the niji fans around me were very surprised because they thought Pomu was one of the most unlikely people to graduate, and she herself was a die-hard fan who came here because of nijisanji. Perhaps the reason for her graduation was that her dream was broken

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>these guys you've never heard of fuck kids
>source: some anon's ass

I'm sorry you haven't had any dirty "ASMR" or piss streams to wank off to lately but going full internet vigilante here's fucking gay. Take it to the sharty /raid/ board, I'm sure you'll fit in better there.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Oh no. I wonder what happened to Selen?

Did nobody suggest them in the dead pool? It's only January and already one corpo is down the toilet.
RealCorp is also dead by the end of the month. Another tiny corpo that did nothing to promote themselves or their talents.

Couldn't have happened to a worse guy. He made Froot seem like a faithful saint. All those times he tried to cancel others and then he gets eaten by his own. My favorite part is the replies to those callout posts. You have a bunch of vultures stepping over his digital corpse to promote their own channels. Another bunch of gullible idiots who ignored the red flags and thought he was a cool guy. And the phony messages of support "uWu I hope you're okay from that terrible abuse! sending love! ❤️" And the fact that this mentally ill bitch wrote a 100 page doc over a breakup. It's a perfect encapsulation of what makes the looneytroon vtweeter scene so repulsive and pathetic.
Seems like normal woke behavior. Usually the ones that screech the most and act all high and mighty are the ones with the most skeletons in their closet.

If they dont have talents, what merch are they going to sell?
You don't need talents to sell merch. Look at UWU Market. Maybe they will focus on the whole logistics and creating the merch for others and not directly support the vtubers themselves.

As expected, a few days before the event she gets pulled.

Place your bets how long before it's announced she is graduating. I assume they will wait until after Pomu has left.
If they are smart they will keep this under wraps for atleast a month after the Pomu graduation. If you hit the Nijisisters with a 2nd graduation a few days or weeks after the 1st you will kill the morale and public trust and perception in that company will go to shit (on EN side because this somehow never seems to affect JP side).

Out of curiosity, I checked the archives and found some interesting posts. As always, it's /vt/, so take with a grain of salt.
All I get from this is that hardcore fans are the worst and they need to touch grass. Also, didn't Yuko say that Gura was her oshi? Maybe she is following in her steps.

All jokes aside, the whole donothon thing is pretty shit. Is there any indication that she works or that she goes to college? Maybe she just has stress over that shit and doesn't feel motivated to stream. That said, she should use some of the donation money she earned to hire people to help her do all the shit she promised if she wants to stay in the good graces of her community. Doesnt matter how shitty and annoying they are, donothon goals are a type of contract/promise you make and not delivering on it is pretty scummy.

I know everyone keeps saying it cause of the Riro Ron incident but could the Brave group collab, and likely eventual buyout be what really has them running for the hills?
Unless Idol lied about the Riro Ron suspension and the talents didn't buy the bullshit, I would also agree that the Brave thing is more of an issue to cause concern, especially from the talent's side. "What if we get sold to some chinese company?" Will the terms of our contract get fucked over because China Company wantsa bigger cut? Will advertising and support slow down? Shit like that will make you question how stable your current job is and activating PL accounts is possibly a smart move. Both to tell management to not fuck around and as a way to still have a presence online in case shit goes south.

But the posting of channels where people advertise themselves to support one another and the people who write these messages of support, how genuine are those anymore when the guy they just outed claimed to be an ally themselves?

Trust has been shaken in my eyes and I would not trust another person in that community for a while if I was still VTubing. It's absurd how gullible these people are, I cannot trust 90% of those accounts I'm seeing. Why is everyone so fucking stupid to realize that?
Going to assume that those "support" messages mainly come from a place of clout farming and "im going to do this because it will give me brownie points with the community". People who often call themselves "allies" are the biggest snakes.

Anyone who's a regular Nano supporter got any guesses what's happening here?

Going to assume one of the following:
1. sponsorship
2. merch
3. big collab
4. starting a group with other girls

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Why does everything related to Yuko have to be so god damn autistic??
Hardcore parasocial sowing, we've just began reaping the catastrophic results of her foetid fanbase. Honestly, I have nothing against her, but this shit will only get uglier from now on.

Allsparkslayer

>these guys you've never heard of fuck kids
>source: some anon's ass

I'm sorry you haven't had any dirty "ASMR" or piss streams to wank off to lately but going full internet vigilante here's fucking gay. Take it to the sharty /raid/ board, I'm sure you'll fit in better there.
k

janny edit: file removed

Last edited by a moderator:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Can we ignore the SEAYamanba and maybe post our favorite song/cover of last year?
Mine was roca's johnny b goode

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Holy fucking woman moment... I hope Opera is satisfied with their poach.
Quit being an ugly fucking "play stupid games win stupid prizes" tier redditor. Imagine being actively sabotaged by your own companies scummy business practices and actions, while being exposed to the internet at large who couldnt care less about vtubing niche cause your company decided to put you as a homepage add on their shitty chrome reskin. And you stuck doing the contract while 13 y/o randos that only know you because of that homepage add spam you subhuman negro's dick in dms and mentions.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Can we ignore the SEAYamanba and maybe post our favorite song/cover of last year?
Mine was roca's johnny b goode

God damn, between this and her cover of The Pretender I guess I need to start watching Roca.

Edit: Kaneko Lumi's Stupid Cupid is up there for me

Top Bottom