"Obaashits, when you speak English, your boys (Voice) is... ritto (Little), 'I shink yes bat it's kyut!' 'Subaru voice is fine', really?"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

It's all so tiresome :depressedtako:

I have to give it to these motherfuckers, their gall is always on brand.

It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Awoogers

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Reading through the archive posts it seems they're mad because her PL pals (guardbro mentioned heavily) have been spending time orbiting her again and they feel she's planning to parachute soon, and Kurt made the retard mistake of trying to get others to message her friends (possibly with cumshots who knows).
So now some are shitting on Yuko, some are shitting on Kurt, some are shitting on her PL friends like guardbro, some are shitting on Aviel. I think a lot of the idol girls started messing around on their PL accounts when Riro got canned so it might just be parasocial schizos doing their thing and worrying over nothing but still an interesting development.

Edit - checked her twitter... Jesus Christ...

*In the Arms of an Angel plays in the background*

I'm becoming more and more convinced Yuko/Rye (and possibly Coni/Menace, although she's still far more active on her Idol account from what I can tell) has one foot out the door now, but I have a feeling these overly clingy fans are going to become a genuine liability if she goes indie again, and doesn't have management to stand between them and her. The boo bro vs. krewton civil war is incredibly fucking gay but it's not exactly unprecedented for fans to fight over stupid shit - the bigger issue here is they don't seem like the types who'll be filtered by just ignoring them, they'll just become louder and louder until they're everyone's problem.

That's just a rrat people have, idk why getting bought out by Brave would make them wanna leave, not like Brave has a bad reputation or anything. The only sense I can make of it is that Aviel finally ran out of cash, isn't paying them or some shit and so he took the Brave money and this caused some of them to reconsider.
I think the recent firings along with them being understaffed has made it a much more high-stress working environment than it was a few months ago, so it's going to be hard to see the glass-half-full angle when something new comes along. I don't think Brave's involvement alone would be enough to scare them off, but I know if I was working somewhere with such an unstable company culture then heard another big change was coming, I'd probably start considering my options too.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
My thoughts on the Yuko debacle are as follows: something something reap, something something sow.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Maybe? She was in the hospital, so part of me thinks half of her suspension was meant as rest time, but who really knows. I wouldn't be surprised if they're negotiating things right now.
It's kind of funny to think about the scenario where the "mandatory rest" rrat is true and some Niji manager tried to do something beneficial for Selen's health, but because of all the Niji management behavior over the last year or so, the public just interprets it as them punishing Selen. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think I get it

The room just can handle her white girl energy
:whatastory:It's an A-Pippa-knee! Them white(ish) girls have to stick together!
I'm becoming more and more convinced Yuko/Rye (and possibly Coni/Menace, although she's still far more active on her Idol account from what I can tell) has one foot out the door now,
I wonder if it could be something like a content rule change coming up, like something about the ASMR stuff. That would explain Menace and Yuko trying to move their fans who eat that stuff up, to their alts. I don't know if Yuko has mentioned anything about ASMR for her alt though.

Last edited:

Allsparkslayer

Maybe you guys want to harass some real pedos for once
Guardbro is being investigated for raping his stepdaughter and has gone to court a couple times for it already, he also hid that his friend BigDick raped a 9 year old for about a year from his community and that man has been convicted. You can easily fine the court docket.

If they want to ruin her life they will pay the price. I have way more than just this boys. Gave you warnings and you didnt listen consider fucking off before I have to get serious for once. You fags dont understand what kind of things can happen to people like you.

Proctor Edit: Dox removed.

Ivan stop being a fucking femboy like the rest of them or yours will be here too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Guardbro is being investigated for raping his stepdaughter and has gone to court a couple times for it already, he also hid that his friend BigDick raped a 9 year old for about a year from his community and that man has been convicted. You can easily fine the court docket.
Goddamit I liked his 40k stuff back in the day.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

If they want to ruin her life they will pay the price. I have way more than just this boys. Gave you warnings and you didnt listen consider fucking off before I have to get serious for once. You fags dont understand what kind of things can happen to people like you.
Not your personal army.

Allsparkslayer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Vtubers.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
clearly i dont need you, retard

Did you literally just join to shit talk an accused pedo? Assuming everything is true, how is this vtuber related?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Well you clearly do because you decided to post it here. And for the record, you're not even posting in the correct thread, retard.

Allsparkslayer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah that stuff is only tangentially related, otherwise we would be talking about Vee a hell of a lot more than we have. I'd consider throwing that up on the Farms

read threads, these are the Yuko/Rye groomers who are cheering on her career going down the drain while pretending to be her friends.

I get it but at the same time that shit is meaty, but needs to be elsewhere than buried in Vtuber drama discussion

Awoogers

:gunpeko: fucking hell it's all just so tiresome man:depressedtako:

I won't hit the bell till I see movement on rins pl nor juna but damn does this sour my mood somehow maybe it's just me being retarded

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Really doing wonders making people take you seriously, you stupid ni‎gger. If it were such an open, cut-and-dry situation why post semi-anonymously on a vtuber forum trying to impel people to action out of nowhere like we have some kind of investment in doing so? Why not just rally it publicly if the information is not only available, but public and searchable? These aren't the actions of someone with a just cause, it's the actions of a dumb SEAnegro schizoid thinking he can shitpost a coup.

Kill yourself champ. :shubaIapprob:I bet you're some yukoschizo cocksucker lurking until some shit sets you off, crazy how you appear all of a sudden once someone you think anyone gives a fuck about is mentioned.

Last edited:

Allsparkslayer

Yeah that stuff is only tangentially related, otherwise we would be talking about Vee a hell of a lot more than we have. I'd consider throwing that up on the Farms
You guys are literally crying about a cum tribute again right now

Top Bottom