"I fought all of those Japanese aunties for the last pack of Strong Zero Lemon"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I saw pretty much fan of every corp having sour mood here recently due to something, me included so don't worry. Rin will be fine. It might be Yuko's and Coni's own choice, if latter will even go. Idol wont likely die because of them. Especially if they manage to debut en 3 and es with some success. Its likely that Brave is using an established brand to increase its own brands recognition and networking.
I just hope so buddy

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Awoogers

I do admit I get a bit of a chuckle out of The_Prostate though
I deadass looked through the members to see who the fuck was prostate only to realize it was birdman couple of minutes later

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Bronze

Cover posted a "regular reminder why u shouldn't fuck with us" announcement. Dont know if it carries any importance but even if it did i wouldn't know the context

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The chuuba stable expands. Now we just need to sus out @wew. :smugselen:
I thought we all agreed wew was Pomu.
SELENS FIRED! LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!
No shes actually injured even if it was a planned suspension she has no ability to attend anything. what's up in the air is if Riku was the one who hired the hitsquad.
Anyone who's a regular Nano supporter got any guesses what's happening here?
she discovered she still has admin privileges in phasecord and used them to oust fishman.
I believe @shipmate_F pointed it out but... Menace certainly brings a ton of bad luck with her. Think she might be pulling some of the same shit she did at Cyberlive behind the scenes? Like a pattern is forming
don't think it's luck. When it happens once fine whatever. if it happens twice look for the common element.

Given that most evidance paints HER as the shitstirrer not Lumi unless we get a HER STORY down the line im never gonna trust her.

That people like her regardless is not a sign of anything People like me and i'm Canaidian.
Maybe you guys want to harass some real pedos for once
Guardbro is being investigated for raping his stepdaughter and has gone to court a couple times for it already, he also hid that his friend BigDick raped a 9 year old for about a year from his community and that man has been convicted. You can easily fine the court docket.

If they want to ruin her life they will pay the price. I have way more than just this boys. Gave you warnings and you didnt listen consider fucking off before I have to get serious for once. You fags dont understand what kind of things can happen to people like you.

Allspark
Richard C Mengle: 1331 W Baseline Rd, Mesa, AZ
Guarbro
Thomas Lee Ross Moulton: 2036 S Hydraulic St, Wichita, KS

Ivan stop being a fucking femboy like the rest of them or yours will be here too.
clearly i dont need you, retard
Can we just like BAN these schizos who come in and immediately start shit. they clearly have no intention to even mime being part of the community and i'm getting sick of the shizos who attract depressed rabbits. Get a life and a rope.
You think he is smart enough to dig anything up?
Allsparkslayer is Yuko's manger's throwaway account they use to ERP ontop of piles of paypig jewmoney.

Source:more reliable then you.
Damn you guys really need to be spoon feed badly dont you?
BD aka big dick, also one of their inner circle, now in prison for the rape of a 9 year old.
That is the former runner of Nugfest, who Guardbro took over for after he was convicted. Guard knew he did it and didnt tell anyone, in fact he still has a discord account in one of his servers.

View attachment 61431

View attachment 61430
geezuz Christ dude you torpedo'd any credibility you had with your second post take a hint no one but you here cares.We are not your damn army we are not attack dogs like /VT/ you have made it perfectly clear your feelings on this site but your still using it which means your desperate for anyone to listen to your made up bullshit with tangential evidence

Let me spell it out SLOW. This Ain't It Chief. even if you had definite proof no one here would listen to you at this point.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HA.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
- Tomari Mari - 477k subs, a decently popular independent vtuber who seems to have connections everywhere, participated in Shibuya Hal's Vsaikyou #1 and #2, collabed with Ange Katrina of Nijisanji, Matsuri of hololive, recently showed up in Fubuki's & Polka's year end totsumachi and Kson's Offline Meet as one of the guests That's as far as I know about her.
- Inaba Haneru - ex 774 inc. - 354k subs
- Most are still active to various degrees of success, I saw like 10 retirements, not sure if they reincarnated or not.
>Tomari Mari
>her

Babiniku alongside Demon Lord Magrona and the well known Nora Cat, both ex upd8 as well.

Also Inaba Haneru is still with 774inc. She's pretty much 774inc's pillar after Patra left.
I believe YuNi, Hibiki Ao, and MonsterZ Mate are still active.

Cocotsuki continued for some time until May 2022 where they disbanded and Suzushiro Cocone retired. Hibiki Kasane is still active going solo.
Kashiko Mari went indie for some time, joined Re:AcT, took a hiatus (for giving birth), and last year transferred to BQuest.

Awoogers

cyon talking about her experience in a game called archeage before playing the game
she zatsus a lot before she plays the game

Limkin

RiverBear

Kashiko Mari went indie for some time, joined Re:AcT, took a hiatus (for giving birth), and last year transferred to BQuest.
KASHIKO MARI GAVE BIRTH???

NEXT YOU'LL TELL ME PANDY IS HER HUSBAND OR SOMETHING

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Anya and IRyS said 'screw the JPs!' and are playing Lethal Company anyway!

DanishCookies

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I saw pretty much fan of every corp having sour mood here recently due to something
Not me. Phase fans just keep winning.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Did nobody suggest them in the dead pool? It's only January and already one corpo is down the toilet.

Aside from RealCorp I was also going to mention Project F, but I guess they were technically late December. Still, I'm going to have to play the Dead Corpo Anthem for the third time in a row on my news show on Monday.

Out of curiosity, I checked the archives and found some interesting posts. As always, it's /vt/, so take with a grain of salt.

I find it weird none of these rrats mention Momo Otako and her indefinite health hiatus. I know she's IdolEN's least-subbed member but still her absence seems like prime rrat-breeding musk.

Maybe you guys want to harass some real pedos for once

Were we harassing fake pedos all along?

As for when Selen's graduation will be announced, note Pomu's was announced on late Friday evening, Tokyo time - after trading hours.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran karaoke ongoing

Anon short

And some new MVs

Bronze

UberSoldat

Aside from RealCorp I was also going to mention Project F, but I guess they were technically late December. Still, I'm going to have to play the Dead Corpo Anthem for the third time in a row on my news show on Monday.
Make sure to turn the volume down this time, was almost overpowering your voice last time.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The driveby retard has been banned. Carry on.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I know everyone keeps saying it cause of the Riro Ron incident but could the Brave group collab, and likely eventual buyout be what really has them running for the hills?
Honestly I think that's more likely. Yuko fits well in idol because she can have less filter and still get paid, she's a containment chuuba. Idk if she'll be able to continue the same stuff once they're under the Brave umbrella, idk enough about Brave group or anything. But if it was enough to make Coni start eyeing other options I don't think it's just a matter of Yuko's PL groomers serenading her back.

Top Bottom