"Slowly but surely, I've been coming more and more obsessed with Kaela"Nerissa Ravencroft

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
you can just browse /tg/ /k/ /vt/ and /a/ Guardbro has been raiding threads with his goons for about 10 years openly, there is a ton of funny things there if you just look.
There are posts from like 8 years ago calling him a pedo groomer.

I'm going to give some bog standard advice that I think would help your cause: Lurk more. You should lurk more.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Just imagine if AZKi hadn't had to suffer shared management with Upd8. Once they were out of the picture, her viewership increased by a literal order of magnitude.
although azki's early achievements are far from the present, Cover's investment level in her is not bad at all, no matter the music part or the music video production is very beautiful.Perhaps INNK's model didn't fit the trend, and Hololive succeeded in giving azki wider exposure

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It's Islamic cause they are french

1.PNG

GDkCoFObsAAri3T.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Awoogers

a very late post rin status because fuck twitter

Limkin

Though to be fair, she legitimately was hospitalized and just has been chilling doing art and gaming during recovery, so it's a long one but it makes sense at the end of the day.
"We will not count the time you were in hospital towards your suspension because this was your own decision to kill yourself. Therefore it is extended by another 2 weeks"

frz

Though to be fair, she legitimately was hospitalized and just has been chilling doing art and gaming during recovery, so it's a long one but it makes sense at the end of the day.
Mashing the X button, they have a "concert" planned for anime impulse and i doubt it wasnt recorded in advance.
Also dont think she cant handle a one minute meets and greet session from her home when she has been spamming apex for 5 hours everyday, possibly talking and laughing through the whole thing.

autism.png

How often does Selen talk about her IRL stuff (eg. her dog) on her Twitter? Does Selen post IRL photos (as long as it doesn't reveal her face) on her Twitter?
I'm trying to deduce if all her recent Tweets as Dokibird would make sense on her Selen account.
There's a media tab on twitter you know, she posted her dog alot, loved him so much she even commissioned it into her Live2D. Her IRL photos not so much.

Even blackuro won't make someone who was shoved into a hospital work. no one is that stupid when they could be sued over it expecially if it leaves to further "Attempts" if the suicide attempt is true.

you can still believe ninji is a pievce of shit company that would of stealth suspended her without the gameover they are two different things.
I'm not doubting her hospital story mate. Im doubting the fact that they didn't pre-record her singing months ago or that she hasn't recovered enough for an online meet and greet.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
How often does Selen talk about her IRL stuff (eg. her dog) on her Twitter? Does Selen post IRL photos (as long as it doesn't reveal her face) on her Twitter?
I'm trying to deduce if all her recent Tweets as Dokibird would make sense on her Selen account.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
As Selen? Rarely, she regulates it to Membership stuff unless it'd make a funny story. As Doki? All the time (she purged a ton though.)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Mashing the X button, they have a "concert" planned for anime impulse and i doubt it wasnt recorded in advance.
Also dont think she cant handle a one minute meets and greet session from her home when she has been spamming apex for 5 hours everyday, possibly talking and laughing through the whole thing.
Even blackuro won't make someone who was shoved into a hospital work. no one is that stupid when they could be sued over it expecially if it leaves to further "Attempts" if the suicide attempt is true.

you can still believe ninji is a pievce of shit company that would of stealth suspended her without the gameover they are two different things.

Negzana

Kaela usually addresses her jaw pains in members only streams. Today she's said it public. It must be really bad, I hope she gets better

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Pako's art is so powerful it retroactively caused Pomu's graduation.....

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I believe @shipmate_F pointed it out but... Menace certainly brings a ton of bad luck with her. Think she might be pulling some of the same shit she did at Cyberlive behind the scenes? Like a pattern is forming
All companies she joined went under, but a bit of a sneak peek: word around is that she isn't a bad person but sounds paranoid in the backstage, and it checks out with her menhera episodes. It can all be self-sabotaging, but read this as a rat unless another chuuba confirms it.

Speaking of mentally ill women, Woomy is back

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

I'm more curious why they didn't just let Anime Impluse twitter announce this unless they specifically asked the company to, as it's only directly relevant to the people that were going to that con.

Awoogers

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I have a question, are we replacing the Haha react with a Doki picture and removing Selen, or are we keeping the laffin' dragon?

We have a double dose of Amitoxin, buckos.

Awoogers

Horo7618

No one in particular
Top Bottom