"I want to vore Phase Connect Gen 3 and keep them all safe and happy in my tummy. With love 😊💕😘"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I'm more curious why they didn't just let Anime Impluse twitter announce this unless they specifically asked the company to, as it's only directly relevant to the people that were going to that con.
They wouldn't know til after the company/management regardless, since sometimes a convention may make an announcement that later conflicts with actual information. It's happened a few times with AX and Otakon.

httn

Hag enthusiast

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

This is a sign she has healthy friendships. Dick jokes, phalluses, gay innuendo, all of these things occur nominally on a daily basis when you have IRL true homies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Can we ignore the SEAYamanba and maybe post our favorite song/cover of last year?
Mine was roca's johnny b goode

I don't care if my nigga Tatsu beat me to the punch I'm posting it again:

MOZU LOVE :sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

On a different note, someone's made an important discovery about Mococo:
1704992311253.png

Bronze

Unarchived Karaoke of Kiara and Nerissa is live

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bau-bau

Unarchived karaoke by Ruru and Rumi

HagRad Dogs

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I'm more curious why they didn't just let Anime Impluse twitter announce this unless they specifically asked the company to, as it's only directly relevant to the people that were going to that con.
Anime Impulse waited for the Niji announcement, retweet it and then only released their own tweet with slightly different wording ("will be no longer appearing" vs "will not be able to participate") and offered a refund of tickets.

Archive

Edit: Assuming the m&g session is 90 minutes with a 15 min break in between 3:30-3:45 pm for the talent, they would have needed to refund $4.5k worth of tickets. If they sold 105 minutes worth of tickets with no breaks, this would amount to $5,250 worth of tickets.

1704995827936.png

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Yes, but Katta's hole is kind of occupied by Aviel...

I'm not even sure you can call the hole in NY a Jewhole. It was dug by a splinter group that believes its deceased rabbi is the messiah who'll eventually return from the dead.

I mean... these guys' doctrine basically made them as Jewish as the Pope. Just with a different deceased messiah.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
This is too minor to be considered a drama, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Apparently someone has sent an akasupa to Fuwamoco accusing them of favoritism. Here's a clip of them addressing it:

Here's the screenshot of the SC with name included:
1704994751702.png

Also, according to some random redditor, the person isn't even a fan (despite the member badge) and had only been commenting on Phase streams in the past. Edit: The comments in the clip are saying the same thing too.

stassy

Just imagine if AZKi hadn't had to suffer shared management with Upd8. Once they were out of the picture, her viewership increased by a literal order of magnitude.

Granted, if the Upd8/Cover coop through INNK hadn't been a thing, Suisei might never have joined... or more probably joined a few months later, considering her connection with Kanata before Hololive. Might still have been a different character, though.
Doubt it, in both case only Hololive gave them the exposure to bloom, without it not-Azki would have stayed a nico nico old guard utaite slaveworker singing for fun (even now she barely hit the 90k as an indie), Suisei couldn't break the 6k subs alone as a multitask indie and would have given up vtubing, there are a lot of good or better vtubers singers around but they don't have that much exposure.

We still have the vesper/magni emote, removing the selen one would not be necessary unless doki start vtubing again.

Clip tax: while they did a masterclass of kayfabe for the en vtuber, fuwamoca also did a masterclass on how to deflect a superchat accusation, sasuga bau bau

Edit: oops clocked

Bronze

This is too minor to be considered a drama, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Apparently someone has sent an akasupa to Fuwamoco accusing them of favoritism. Here's a clip of them addressing it:

Here's the screenshot of the SC with name included:

Also, according to some random redditor, the person isn't even a fan (despite the member badge) and had only been commenting on Phase streams in the past. Edit: The comments in the clip are saying the same thing too.

IDK how can they decide they are not a fan considering the amount of people that watch them, but Phase fan part might be correct. Its also pretty meaningless, as Hololive most likely have worse fans already.
E:Unless they believe all unicorns in their community are not fans.
E2: Its also unrelated to Cover's announcement. That happened this year iirc, while the document is about last year, and most likely is about more serious defamation and harassments than a akasupa of someone who lies

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Doubt it, in both case only Hololive gave them the exposure to bloom, without it not-Azki would have stayed a nico nico old guard utaite slaveworker singing for fun (even now she barely hit the 90k as an indie), Suisei couldn't break the 6k subs alone as a multitask indie and would have given up vtubing, there are a lot of good or better vtubers singers around but they don't have that much exposure.
The implication was them being under full Holo management from the start, not them being indies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
IDK how can they decide they are not a fan considering the amount of people that watch them, but Phase fan part might be correct. Its also pretty meaningless, as Hololive most likely have worse fans already.
E2: Its also unrelated to Cover's announcement. That happened this year iirc, while the document is about last year, and most likely is about more serious defamation and harassments than a akasupa of someone who lies
The extent of those defamation cases its just Japanese Twitter, 2ch,5ch and Japanese boards
2022: 146 cases
2023: 116 cases
The cases are going down so maybe its working

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
More cooking from the gay sniper

Short

God Damn the Sun
This is the "proof" btw no idea where the "not even a fan" part comes from lol
1704979570351996.jpg

Channel:
A
Allegedly his Twitter:
A
Looks like a fan to me.
A
:botanshrug:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
The dude is a fucking LuKnight and doesnt know that Managment does that for the girls and not a single girl is allowed to play favorites with their fans because managment also controls their accounts
That superchat was pure retardation

Negzana

Lantern Flare

To people on Reddit being a 'phase fan' is the same as being a card carrying Nazi so I think that's just them trying to discredit the criticism, however minor it may be.

Top Bottom