"People who are bored and have too much money should stop opening vtuber companies"Nini Yuuna

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Seems to match some of the cosplays she has confirmed on stream

Thats 100% her. Though i feel i must check in with my buddy @Would

Edit:
Description for the gaming channel also has two further channels listed that weren't covered above.
https://www.youtube.com/@hitsugayahinamori/featured - korean covers
https://www.youtube.com/@xMichiChama - OLD covers
Yeah, the twitch channel is linked on the youtube gaming channel and it has pretty blatant clips of her.
This clip with her typical speaking mannerisms:

And this clip with her typical scared reaction:

This doesn't seem like a 1 week adventure for some turbo autist. This looks less like someone leaked info and more like an unauthorized access of information, likely through a data breach. Definitely feels like someone wouldn't have been able to piece this together through public information and they had to use private information, hence they didn't show anything indicating how they got that info because they know it was gained through illegal means.

The fact that they had addresses and such would indicate that this is less of a leak and more someone getting access to a database with mailing/contact information for the company.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
aiiieeeeeeeeeee literally 1984!!!!!!!!!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
This doesn't seem like a 1 week adventure for some turbo autist. This looks less like someone leaked info and more like an unauthorized access of information, likely through a data breach. Definitely feels like someone wouldn't have been able to piece this together through public information and they had to use private information, hence they didn't show anything indicating how they got that info because they know it was gained through illegal means.

The fact that they had addresses and such would indicate that this is less of a leak and more someone getting access to a database with mailing/contact information for the company.
The timing of it is interesting too, they're posting it while phase is going to debut/announce the new JP's. Idk, it feels really nasty

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Whoa is this real? Was someone just sitting on all this or was there a big internal leak?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Whoa is this real? Was someone just sitting on all this or was there a big internal leak?
Unfortunately looks pretty legit so far.

If I can say anything looks like wherever they got their info from it had their phone number, name and address. And I'm assuming that since Rie recently moved, based off of that evidence she didn't bother to put in her new address. She saved herself by being lazy

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
1704688164982.png

Oh when did this change happen?
Xenforo is gay btw

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Its 2024, we are all going to go to hell.

Meanwhile Rie live soon

This really sucks for Airi as I don't think anyone would have been able to pinpoint any of this without this leak or whatever the fuck is going on now. Some of the others had bad luck but I feel that in Airi's case all this that we have found would have been a really long shot through what she has said on stream.

Her LP channel has 2 subs and 3 videos, in a sea of tens of thousands of similar channels, no way it would have been found organically.

Skimming through her unprivated twitter has stuff like her dad's cancer, her sickly mom, and her brother whos mentally handicapped (not sure if that one was known) along with a lot of menhera posting after breaking up with her first serious boyfriend.

Definitely feels scummy post all this but w/e, shit like this is why I change usernames constantly and I'm not even interesting.

Here's her deviantart with 1 very sovlful drawing from 2009

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Topo Chico

@The Proctor "[Don't] attempt to expand upon it. ... I will be handing our temporary bans for violation of this restriction." Only commentary, so no linking to more profiles found because of the leak? Like steam pages, instagram accounts ect.? As well, are violations retroactive? It was mildly unclear in the blurb.
Oh when did this change happen?
10 minutes ago or so.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I refuse to believe this level of doxing was done through internet sleuthry. Phase Connect has an insider leaking info and fishman better do an internal investigation in order to find the culprit before even more sensitive data gets leaked within the company. Who knows what could be targeted, manager identities, internal conflicts such as info about the Yuri situation, things that could seriously harm their reputation like some sort of dirt! This is a big deal!

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

USS IOWA

Jesus Christ, This is the third time that somone's uni account bit them in the ass.

turranc

As someone who did the turbo autist bit back in summer of 22, I can tell you from this list that Lia, Pippa, Rie, Shiina, and Airi were definitely all doable through public info.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
As someone who did the turbo autist bit back in summer of 22, I can tell you from this list that Lia, Pippa, Rie, Shiina, and Airi were definitely all doable through public info.
Airi sure but Panko maybe not and Erina definitely not.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi's instagram just went private
someone told her

Edit:
I just checked /vt/ archives and someone was posting her instagram there just a little bit ago.
Several girls browse the corpo general thread so its not surprising it happened so fast. I expect all the girls accounts to get locked down soon.
Figured it was only a matter of time.

ngl, this is most conflicted i've felt about dox in while.
Honestly, same. Hopefully they'll do what needs to be done and move on from it. It's not the end of the world. Just let it all blow over. Hopefully they won't let it get to them too much. Speaking from my bias, I actually feel bad for them.

Now, they should definitely be concerned about who got the initial info and how. Like @Jambalaya said, this is a lot more info than just a few of them having bad opsec. This is some very specific information.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
A random page for Meat Uruka was archived on wayback and archive.today a year ago but the leak also has pippa's purport new address.

like everyone else said, the info doesn't look like bad opsec.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
internal conflicts such as info about the Yuri situation, things that could seriously harm their reputation like some sort of dirt! This is a big deal!
You wouldnt want to know if your favorite company had any dirt on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom