"So you're an enemy?"Tokino Sora

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Can't have been sitting on it for that long if so cause Gen 3 Debuts seems like it would have been an even better time to leak.
Thats what's boggling my mind as well because gen 3 was the perfect time to do it but the supposed leaked didn't

And just deliberately dropped it in a time where fishman is tackling a new market that is swamped by competitors big and small and is on that he doesn't have that much grasp into

It feels like I'm reading too much into this but the fact that this was done in a way as concise and methodically as this it feels like an inside leak from a mole or some kind of shit

niggaphil

@midori I see you reading this thread, any insight to how a leak like this could happen? Is this the type of stuff that corpos/talents have available on discord?
one possible way is some autist sent some the talents, or the suspects some phishing email, like 'you won an iphone, please click this link'. And ppl unaware of it will click and fill in their personal info.

Since chinks always get catfished by these type of email (happened a lot in my department), i wont be surprised Airi being pon wolf and click it, or her hr department idiots click the link, and accidentally get hacked

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
with PCG, rhe leak would get deleted but archived offsite. the post numbers would be crossed out giving you something to look for and people would reference it.

so why make an account on kf? think null would look into it if asked?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
There's a michichama account on reddit that seems to line up. Notably, there's a post from 2012 that mentions her dad having cancer and that she's starting college that year which will put a drain on their finances. Starting college in 2012 lines up with that linkedin @httn found. The reddit account also includes a post linking to a facebook with a matching name. Luckily the facebook seems to be pretty locked down. There's also a github account with the michichama name with some projects that seem to be UCSD school projects (also matching the linkedin).

I've been trying to archive the stuff I've found but I'll refrain from posting the links since we've got xenforo to worry about.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
@midori I see you reading this thread, any insight to how a leak like this could happen? Is this the type of stuff that corpos/talents have available on discord?
This is why you don't want to have a known account as a vtuber on this forum. Being known for participating in a dox thread on other tubers even if you're just lurking is fucking terrible optics.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Thats what's boggling my mind as well because gen 3 was the perfect time to do it but the supposed leaked didn't

And just deliberately dropped it in a time where fishman is tackling a new market that is swamped by competitors big and small and is on that he doesn't have that much grasp into

It feels like I'm reading too much into this but the fact that this was done in a way as concise and methodically as this it feels like an inside leak from a mole or some kind of shit
would be crazy if it was corporate espionage-type shit, and some corpo's afraid of phase entering japan, doubt it but that'd be insane

httn

Hag enthusiast
Hell hasn't Pippa been locked out of her discord for weeks now?

Can't have been sitting on it for that long if so cause Gen 3 Debuts seems like it would have been an even better time to leak.
I wonder if Pippa got phished? Combine that with some confidential info sitting on the company discord and you have a recipe for disaster.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Oh when did this change happen?
@The Proctor "[Don't] attempt to expand upon it. ... I will be handing our temporary bans for violation of this restriction." Only commentary, so no linking to more profiles found because of the leak? Like steam pages, instagram accounts ect.? As well, are violations retroactive? It was mildly unclear in the blurb.
The main issue is the addresses and phone numbers. This seems more like someone got access to a mailing/contact sheet than anything.

Basically what Jambalaya said. Photographs are a grey area. But addresses, phone numbers, etc, are absolutely and unambiguously illegal. This has always been the case. We just have never had anything like it happen here before. Once we're on a self-hosted server we have more leeway, but I cannot take any risks when the forum could be deleted with a single command to the cloudhosting root server.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That's the mixed part. There's an archive of the supposed Uruka facedox back in 2021, which would indicate that this has been in the works for years or it could be entirely unrelated. There is the very real possibility that someone got access to Pippa's discord account, which would explain why she doesn't have access to it lately, and then used her account's access to find a mailing/contact info list on the company's private discord channels.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
There's a michichama account on reddit that seems to line up. Notably, there's a post from 2012 that mentions her dad having cancer and that she's starting college that year which will put a drain on their finances. Starting college in 2012 lines up with that linkedin @httn found. The reddit account also includes a post linking to a facebook with a matching name. Luckily the facebook seems to be pretty locked down. There's also a github account with the michichama name with some projects that seem to be UCSD school projects (also matching the linkedin).

I've been trying to archive the stuff I've found but I'll refrain from posting the links since we've got xenforo to worry about.
for the love of god post it on the farms .

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
would be crazy if it was corporate espionage-type shit, and some corpo's afraid of phase entering japan, doubt it but that'd be insane
Yeah my thought process pointed that out too

It feels to deliberate and to be a random leak based on sparce info but more of an espionage of some sorts by someone who got into the internal part of PC or someone got coaxed into giving the info

Based on this thought did phase allude of any recent hirings?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Competitor/opposition research isn't anything new in the corporate world, and you just reminded me the former retard CEO of AkioAIR wanted Phase secrets.

turranc

I went autistic as fuck and only narrowed it down to around city due to her saying when it was raining a couple times. You'd need to know multiple languages to get anything deeper too. In digging into Panko I couldn't find a real FB/Twitter/Pintrist/Instagram of her at all with this dump, share with the class on the homeland if you found more.
I only know English which sure didn't help, think I didn't get past 1 selfie and some friends to check.
maybe? airi gave up a lot of info by accident sure. but not enough to pin down her name especially since its the same as a famous korean person.
Airi used her real name publicly with cosplaying and in places like facebook/venmo. She was one of the easiest Phase members to figure out.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Competitor/opposition research isn't anything new in the corporate world, and you just reminded me the former retard CEO of AkioAIR wanted Phase secrets.
oh yeah man I know, its just seeing it being carried into vtubing is very uncomfy

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

lolwatagain

I was thinking the same thing too.

AkioAIR is dead, but Jason seemed to love drama and shitflinging.

Which could be another reason for the timing. It may not hurt the JP debut specifically, but it's still a good time to introduce drama.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

smartestkidontheshortbus

I wonder if Pippa got phished? Combine that with some confidential info sitting on the company discord and you have a recipe for disaster.
She lost her Discord a week ago

niggaphil

That sounds bullshit, as Airi and uruka not the main driving forces for phase connect (yet).

If i am corpo, i would dox Pippa, tenma, and shiina phone number and address first. I am sure pippa and tenma has a lot of antis in twitter, and would like to harrass them by delivering pizza (not sure about shiina anti though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom