"Rather than unnecessarily extending the number of new VTuber debuts, our plan is to engage in solid productions at a pace which doesn't dilute the brand value of hololive productions, and to generate new debuts that contribute to the enhancement of the brand value"Kaneko Yosuke, CFO hololive

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

As someone who did the turbo autist bit back in summer of 22, I can tell you from this list that Lia, Pippa, Rie, Shiina, and Airi were definitely all doable through public info.
The main issue is the addresses and phone numbers. This seems more like someone got access to a mailing/contact sheet than anything.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You wouldnt want to know if your favorite company had any dirt on them?
Not if that means the downfall of something I really enjoy I don't! Especially not like this! I don't like doxes like this, insiders leaking shit rubs me the wrong way. It's one thing for someone to screw up and leave bread crumbs, but a whole other thing for some malicious insider to break Fishman's trust and stab everyone in the back. Or if it was some sort of malicious hack that did them in, I dislike that for a very similar reason.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Her LP channel has 2 subs and 3 videos, in a sea of tens of thousands of similar channels, no way it would have been found organically.

Skimming through her unprivated twitter has stuff like her dad's cancer, her sickly mom, and her brother whos mentally handicapped (not sure if that one was known) along with a lot of menhera posting after breaking up with her first serious boyfriend.

Definitely feels scummy post all this but w/e, shit like this is why I change usernames constantly and I'm not even interesting.

Here's her deviantart with 1 very sovlful drawing from 2009
someone found tenma's pl playing pubg in a random 5 hr stream of a series of stream

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
feels like someone got ahold of the credentials for a work account inside the company and leaked it because the infos were too deliberate to be other than a week dive on social media accounts based on whats yabbed

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@The Proctor "[Don't] attempt to expand upon it. ... I will be handing our temporary bans for violation of this restriction." Only commentary, so no linking to more profiles found because of the leak? Like steam pages, instagram accounts ect.? As well, are violations retroactive? It was mildly unclear in the blurb.
@The Proctor To clarify, is this strictly in relation to sensitive information like addresses and phone numbers, or do you want us to hold off on posting other social media accounts etc. too? I made a Ghostarchive backup of the Picuki page @DelusionTree linked earlier, but I won't post it if you'd rather I didn't.

I refuse to believe this level of doxing was done through internet sleuthry. Phase Connect has an insider leaking info and fishman better do an internal investigation in order to find the culprit before even more sensitive data gets leaked within the company. Who knows what could be targeted, manager identities, internal conflicts such as info about the Yuri situation, things that could seriously harm their reputation like some sort of dirt! This is a big deal!
Alright, 'fess up. Which of the managers have you been sleeping with?

You wouldnt want to know if your favorite company had any dirt on them?
To be fair to Rie, it's entirely possible to selectively compile pieces of confidential information that look damning out of context. Criminals sometimes do this to manufacture blackmail material.

niggaphil

Damn, all this shit happened when i was away from meeting. Again, it is likely to be autists work.

Unless Nano is stupid enough and perform this kind of dumb shit. Again, she is quite menhera, and do some background shit that fishman did not away till it was exposed :smugselen:

turranc

Airi sure but Panko maybe not and Erina definitely not.
Uruka and Panko seemed doable but too much of a time sink so I moved on. Erina I had absolutely nothing to work with. So it feels like some kind of leak, but a lot of these were doable.
The main issue is the addresses and phone numbers. This seems more like someone got access to a mailing/contact sheet than anything.
That's what I expect as well, I'm just pointing out most of them were possible if this was a long term project.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Unless Nano is stupid enough and perform this kind of dumb shit. Again, she is quite menhera, and do some background shit that fishman did not away till it was exposed :smugselen:
I would laugh a lot if it turns out that Nano is the leaker and it happened because Fish did something retarded like put the mailing/contact info for all the talents in a Google Spreadsheet and gave it access to whoever has the link.

Topo Chico

Panko seemed doable
I went autistic as fuck and only narrowed it down to around city due to her saying when it was raining a couple times. You'd need to know multiple languages to get anything deeper too. In digging into Panko I couldn't find a real FB/Twitter/Pintrist/Instagram of her at all with this dump, share with the class on the homeland if you found more.

famous artist pipkun

@The Proctor To clarify, is this strictly in relation to sensitive information like addresses and phone numbers, or do you want us to hold off on posting other social media accounts etc. too? I made a Ghostarchive backup of the Picuki page @DelusionTree linked earlier, but I won't post it if you'd rather I didn't.

Alright, 'fess up. Which of the managers have you been sleeping with?

To be fair to Rie, it's entirely possible to selectively compile pieces of confidential information that look damning out of context. Criminals sometimes do this to manufacture blackmail material.
post it on the farms

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@midori I see you reading this thread, any insight to how a leak like this could happen? Is this the type of stuff that corpos/talents have available on discord?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You know

The fact that this was released by the time they announced the new JP wave smells incredibly fishy as well

Feels like they intentionally held off this info and dropped in by the time they are going to announce something big to have as many eyes as possible on this issue

It feels incredibly malicious

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
someone found tenma's pl playing pubg ina random 5 hr stewam
Is that where it was from? I thought people connected them from her and Pippa's PLs and showing up as buddies in PC. Then people found an old stream of not-pippa collabing with someone and that was one of em. It's been a while though so i'll defer to you probably being right.

Certainly a thing to walk into today though.
To be fair with shit like the Insomniac nonsense recently it wouldn't shock me if someone tech illiterate fucked up but it does seem like the info is still shit that arguably shouldn't have been leaked then. Hell hasn't Pippa been locked out of her discord for weeks now? I'm not claiming that's related, just that weird issues with tech happens or people fuck something up somewhere.
Far as Nano, she's been retarded before on some things but I really dunno if I would expect this one from her. Seems like that's an extremely retarded way to fuck with people who might have nothing to do with the shit you left over. Unless she wants to try and dethrone mikeneko.

I would laugh a lot if it turns out that Nano is the leaker and it happened because Fish did something retarded like put the mailing/contact info for all the talents in a Google Spreadsheet and gave it access to whoever has the link.
I would get a laugh but man that would be a pretty big fuck up. Then again didn't one of the recent small corpos that blew up do something like that too? So I guess not unheard of.

lolwatagain

Uruka and Panko seemed doable but too much of a time sink so I moved on. Erina I had absolutely nothing to work with. So it feels like some kind of leak, but a lot of these were doable.

That's what I expect as well, I'm just pointing out most of them were possible if this was a long term project.
As others have said, there's no way this was hyper-autism. If it was, there would be an entire write-up explaining every clue that led to every discovery like the Preciousleaf reveal.

This is either a leak or a hack.

I can definitely see Fishman doing this. This is how it fucking happened, huh?

niggaphil

I went autistic as fuck and only narrowed it down to around city due to her saying when it was raining a couple times. You'd need to know multiple languages to get anything deeper too. In digging into Panko I couldn't find a real FB/Twitter/Pintrist/Instagram of her at all with this dump, share with the class on the homeland if you found more.
Non-english speaking/ESL vtuber is hard to dox, unless you knew the local language and specific words/terms, or heck, local forums to find the information.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Non-english speaking/ESL vtuber is hard to dox, unless you knew the local language and specific words/terms, or heck, local forums to find the infornation.
Plus plenty of countries don't have completely open public records like the US and can even be a crime in that country to post info from those records.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
You know

The fact that this was released by the time they announced the new JP wave smells incredibly fishy as well

Feels like they intentionally held off this info and dropped in by the time they are going to announce something big to have as many eyes as possible on this issue

Can't have been sitting on it for that long if so cause Gen 3 Debuts seems like it would have been an even better time to leak.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You know

Weird that it was done with the JP gen and not 3rd gen, JP gen is meant for people who probably won't care or understand any of this anyways but it's still something that I thought about too.

famous artist pipkun

maybe? airi gave up a lot of info by accident sure. but not enough to pin down her name especially since its the same as a famous korean person. i know there was one or tek uruka attempts on kf that were inconclusive because of no voice samples. again, chinese ucla student that plays violin.
that where it was from?
i only meant that someone found a random moment of her playing the game in the kf thread. any thing is possible with time, but its too good of a leak for it be pon-based.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Can't have been sitting on it for that long if so cause Gen 3 Debuts seems like it would have been an even better time to leak.
Weird that it was done with the JP gen and not 3rd gen, JP gen is meant for people who probably won't care or understand any of this anyways but it's still something that I thought about too.
Considering this has info as recent as Pippa's move then maybe the leak was accessed after the Gen 3 debut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom