Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What I'm intrigued by is how it was dumped on only KF specifically and not /vt/ or even this place.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

I can't believe we finally got to see the Ponwolf's real face based on a dox from the fucking sharty, I feel embarrassed

Tenma's still batting 1.000 on the hot girl company assertion, Ponwolf is purty :eyehearts:

I checked out the other doxes, Rie's email at least seems to check out since she shares that address with her PL twitter

Edit: Additionally her "black company" being a major logistics provider makes a ton of sense. Without PLing too much, I have friends from college who ended up working IT for the likes of UPS, Fedex, and LTL carriers like R&L and because their margins are so tight and competition so fierce, they work IT people to the very bone to ensure maximum uptime on their networks. From what I was told your work is basically fixing entries and ensuring the network doesn't crash, but since these companies run 24/7 you're expected to be constantly at attention for very long periods of time.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What I'm intrigued by is how it was dumped on only KF specifically and not /vt/ or even this place.
We're biased towards Phase and /vt/ would get jannied quick maybe?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I can't believe we finally got to see the Ponwolf's real face based on a dox from the fucking sharty, I feel embarrassed

Tenma's still batting 1.000 on the hot girl company assertion, Ponwolf is purty :eyehearts:

I checked out the other doxes, Rie's email at least seems to check out since she shares that address with her PL twitter
Apparently this dox wasn't even brought up on sharty, unlikely to be them cause they would not shut the fuck up about it if it was.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Officially :holohag: if born in 93 like the email suggests.

Also, the name listed for Meemaw does lead to a relative that's living in Puerto Rico now.

Now I do wonder how they got these, because there is more reason to believe that they are legitimate.

Edit: Meemaw will still be a :holohag: in my heart.
that relative lives in vegas now. and theres a younger relative thats a basic emt.

Apparently this dox wasn't even brought up on sharty, unlikely to be them cause they would not shut the fuck up about it if it was.
the sharty cant get this info because its not public.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Honestly its likely to me that there was a breach in some admin or manager's main account and thats how it ended up leaking, seems kinda major, but Phase does seemingly have alot of people seething at it
Please tell me the fishfag doesn't keep confidential files on a fucking cloud account...

Yeah for all we know Yuri might be apart of the breach/hack whatever it is. Perhaps it's not even done yet hence why there is no Part 2
The funniest thing this guy could do is intentionally leave one person out. If he's baiting another entry on the lemon woman's list of crimes, well played I guess.

This just makes me think it's someone who knows the community well, rather than an afternoon project by some rando. The Kiwi Farms is the one place that explicitly allows it, and has a set precedent of not removing information that Sakana wants gone.

Topo Chico

We're biased towards Phase and /vt/ would get jannied quick maybe?
pcg went on for a solid hour or two being able to post loli panko AI shit and the mods did nothing during that time, vt janny slow as heck

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
pcg went on for a solid hour or two being able to post loli panko AI shit and the mods did nothing during that time
Yeah thats incompetence but it would eventually be jannied

On KF it would never be

Short

God Damn the Sun
The funniest thing this guy could do is intentionally leave one person out.
God pls leave Yuri's name out the meltdown would be amazing.

famous artist pipkun

ngl, this is most conflicted i've felt about dox in while. anyone want airi's vin or is that too far?:(

Salado

I leave for a week and everything explodes, man...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I leave for a week and everything explodes, man...
Its 2024, we are all going to go to hell.

Meanwhile Rie live soon

ngl, this is most conflicted i've felt about dox in while. anyone want airi's vin or is that too far?:(
This really sucks for Airi as I don't think anyone would have been able to pinpoint any of this without this leak or whatever the fuck is going on now. Some of the others had bad luck but I feel that in Airi's case all this that we have found would have been a really long shot through what she has said on stream.

lolwatagain

ngl, this is most conflicted i've felt about dox in while. :(
I'm going to nuke my memory with a fifth of grain alcohol and tell myself it's fake and gay.

I'll let my subconscious remember that Tenma is always right though.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Looks very similar. Again, Asians though. Also unsurprising if the tits were kayfabe. Not that they are small but compared to Dizzy...
I think some of the clothing isn't very generous to her chest.
Not earth shattering massive but can be the envy of some women.

Topo Chico

famous artist pipkun

I think some of the clothing isn't very generous to her chest.
Not earth shattering massive but can be the envy of some women.
they were supposed to be big enough to be pillows. i hope lumi's nose doesnt disappoint. its all i got left.

So is this the Shiina's Meat face? Or am I regarded?
Off https://www.pinterest.com/jennibwei/

GDQxBmqWsAAvZ4X.jpg

according to intelius

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Airi's instagram just went private
someone told her

Edit:
I just checked /vt/ archives and someone was posting her instagram there just a little bit ago.
Several girls browse the corpo general thread so its not surprising it happened so fast. I expect all the girls accounts to get locked down soon.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

lolwatagain

Well, there's your confirmation.
It's still all circumstantial. Someone could have messaged the Instagram account itself and told her that a bunch of nerds were thinking that she's an anime girl on the internet.

I think I need a handle instead of a fifth.

famous artist pipkun

It's still all circumstantial. Someone could have messaged the Instagram account itself and told her that a bunch of nerds were thinking that she's an anime girl on the internet.

I think I need a handle instead of a fifth.
of the 5 leaked today, airi and shiina are factually true. Uruka's still needs more corrobating info.

the lie im telling myself is "hey, now phase knows they have a leaker" while i struggle with the conflict of posting dox for people i like.

i have no idea how to start with foreigners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom