"Sakana, please, you have to give us the oportunity to meet each other, so we can touch each other's boobs and asses"Hakushika Iori

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
One thing that I heard from a friend that helps a lot making chuds better themselves first to be a viable partner is:
The important thing isn't being the first to enter, but the last to leave.

240324-195754.png

(I don't know how to make gifs via URL work here)

I think you're tripping, she is fine besides the huge forehead, girl is losing hairline at an alarming pace.
shes the broad at offkai right.

Wellful of Wails

Man, I fuckin' hope Dizzy is getting laid. Seriously, I hope the whole femcel bit is just that: A bit.
Nobody with tits that big is going dry in this time-space continuum, of this you can be absolutely sure.

UberSoldat

Nobody with tits that big is going dry in this time-space continuum, of this you can be absolutely sure.
If that's the case, and she's still like this, then it confirms that no amount of fun time is gonna fix her

Atlas

Man, I fuckin' hope Dizzy is getting laid. Seriously, I hope the whole femcel bit is just that: A bit.
Let's be honest, it's probably not.
May god help the poor bastards fucking Rie and Lia. They'll need all the help they can get.
I am unironically willing to believe those 2 are single just because of their personalities.
Someone please take that poor bear. She needs a partner badly.
Ok, I volunteer

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Ok, I volunteer
That's very noble of you, but you're going to have to get in line behind the rest of us that don't have a chance.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

VTuberThrow

All of the stuff you posted make her immensely (not just highly) attractive to freak weirdos. I would not be surprised if it came out that she has a bunch of them on shuffle IRL. Especially the girl-next-door "ok looking" part.
Quirky 5-6/10 asian tomboy is basically catnip for nerds of all types. The only thing I can imagine keeping her an actual femcel is high standards (she talked about her ideal guy looking like Ryan Gosling iirc) and the sheltered upbringing.

AmpleChip

Quirky 5-6/10 asian tomboy is basically catnip for nerds of all types. The only thing I can imagine keeping her an actual femcel is high standards (she talked about her ideal guy looking like Ryan Gosling iirc) and the sheltered upbringing.
Every woman has unreasonably high standards until the clock starts ticking and they shit out a kid with the first dad bod that walks through the door.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

seenister

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Ok, I volunteer
Some might call you a cuck for raising another man's kids, but I think it takes a real man to step up and take care of 32 54 186 cubs like this. Good on you.

But yeah, no woman has ever stayed single due to a bad or iffy personality. Only due to being a turbo uggo, and rarely even then. Girls like Lia are beating men away with a stick every time they leave the house (well...ok so maybe not often). Jodi Arias and Amber Heard get more fan mail than they can open and have men throwing money at them. Even the most post-wall, alcoholic, 3-kids/3-baby-daddy having trainwreck has guys lined up to take them home when the bar closes. If somebody like Dizzy is at least a solid 4, she has plenty of options, many of them way above her level in the looks department. But stable, long-term, non-shitshow relationships? That's another story entirely and is the exception not the rule for a Current Year 20-something Western girl. When they say "men don't hit on me" they mean "men who are oil barons and also look like Korean boy band singers don't hit on me". It's just that simple.
There is a huge "loneliness epidemic" and femcels are at least as common as lonely men. But they don't want to date each other and nobody seems quite sure why, or how shit got this way.
it was literally communism

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Some might call you a cuck for raising another man's kids, but I think it takes a real man to step up and take care of 32 54 186 cubs like this. Good on you.

But yeah, no woman has ever stayed single due to a bad or iffy personality. Only due to being a turbo uggo, and rarely even then. Girls like Lia are beating men away with a stick every time they leave the house (well...ok so maybe not often). Jodi Arias and Amber Heard get more fan mail than they can open and have men throwing money at them. Even the most post-wall, alcoholic, 3-kids/3-baby-daddy having trainwreck has guys lined up to take them home when the bar closes. If somebody like Dizzy is at least a solid 4, she has plenty of options, many of them way above her level in the looks department. But stable, long-term, non-shitshow relationships? That's another story entirely and is the exception not the rule for a Current Year 20-something Western girl. When they say "men don't hit on me" they mean "men who are oil barons and also look like Korean boy band singers don't hit on me". It's just that simple.
There is a huge "loneliness epidemic" and femcels are at least as common as lonely men. But they don't want to date each other and nobody seems quite sure why, or how shit got this way.
it was literally communism
Dizzy's wants in a man are just unreasonable for someone of a similar age as herself. Millionaire with a stable job, big house, nice car, etc.

Unironically her sisters drug dealer fuck buddies are probably the most wealthy people she meets sans Sakana.

She still doesn't have her life together but expects her partner to basically be prince charming. I'd say the girl watches too many Hallmark movies but knowing her it's more likely to be shitty chinese webnovels where a dozen young masters vie for the protagonists affection, each one wealthier and more powerful than the next.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Dizzy's wants in a man are just unreasonable for someone of a similar age as herself. Millionaire with a stable job, big house, nice car, etc.

Unironically her sisters drug dealer fuck buddies are probably the most wealthy people she meets sans Sakana.

She still doesn't have her life together but expects her partner to basically be prince charming. I'd say the girl watches too many Hallmark movies but knowing her it's more likely to be shitty chinese webnovels where a dozen young masters vie for the protagonists affection, each one wealthier and more powerful than the next.
Look man I have fantasized about marrying a 10/10 girl who looks like Jasmine from Aladdin and having a harem and living in a house I designed myself in the Alps on a mountainside that somehow has a tropical waterfall where I breed marine angelfish. We all have dreams.
In reality I married a solidly hot redhead who is a nerd and puts up with my shit because I put up with her shit, and over some years we got things pretty much perfected and didn't end up homeless. Dizzy (and every 20something) should shoot for the latter and grow out of wanting the former.
Don't settle for marrying one of your mods, though, chuuber ladies. You need to hold out for more than zero dollars.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I have fantasized about marrying a 10/10 girl who looks like Jasmine from Aladdin

In reality I married a solidly hot redhead who is a nerd and puts up with my shit
So your real life turned out even better than your fantasy? Did you come here just to brag?

God's Strongest Dragoon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That woman has odd proportions

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
according to lumis eclipse picture she lives on the west coast?

KratosFan

Yeah, she's on PDT time.

Bronze

Feels like this discussion belongs to Kaleido thread instead of here

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Feels like this discussion belongs to Kaleido thread instead of here
Posts have been moved to that thread. Additionally, this thread will be locked as it has run its course. The last time the kolibri_ account posted on KF was all the way back in January and there have been no updates since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom