"I usually hold stuff with my right hand, so I was in the toilet watching videos, and after I finished I moved my hand with my phone towards my ass, but then I went 'wait a minute where'd my video go' so I almost wiped with my phone instead of the toilet paper"Himemiya Rie

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I don't really care as I'm not flying to Italy on a love quest. I just wanted to put some minor autism to use to quell spurious rrats
i mean she has a ring on her wedding ring finger......

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Panko uploaded a new profile picture on her Facebook. It's the same sweater she wore in her original hand reveal on discord. In the photo she's wearing a ring on her right ring finger...
Y'all know the wedding ring goes on the left hand right?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I've read enough of Kronii's chat as well as other notorious unicorned examples that yes, it does matter to some genuinely screwed up in the head people. "This young and moderately attractive woman, surely she streams and then doesn't do anything else while lying on her bed all day, she probably wears a burka when going to the convenience store"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

God's Strongest Dragoon

seenister

>My oshi is a dyke
LOL. How will I ever recover... BTW, how would unicorns react if their oshi was a lezbo? Is it relief because it isn't a man or it's all fair game?

Obligatory:
I can make her straight!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
anello di fidanzamento and fede go on different hands
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

The actual answer is that this shit is stupid and utterly inconsistent across nations, cultures, and traditions. The rings go on whatever fingers make the woman you're placing way too much trust in happy, so she (hopefully) doesn't decide to ruin your life.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
I've said this before but Panko is Italian and Italians generally live with their parents until they get married.

This is such a strong cultural norm that they had a serial killer who got away with it for a long time because he targeted couples in their cars and then moved the car into an out of the way location to keep them from being immediately discovered and he was able to do this because the back of a car was the only place that young, horny couple could get away to when they wanted to vent their desires.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Brief reminder that probably about 2% of these boyfriend-free girls are boyfriend-free in reality. Job One of vtubing is learning to play up how totally damaged and relatable and undatable and socially anxious you are. There's no virgin in a room full of 20 year old females. This is especially true of the super awkward, gross, socially inept ones.
I can't think of a chuuba I could be convinced was a virgin except MAYBE Remi and that's borderline. Even, maybe especially, in Phase where we know they are all hot and quirky.
I know, like anybody who isn't deeply retarded should know, that Lumi or Fauna or Dizzy all fuck. And maybe have long term boyfriends. The question is why anybody should give a shit. Any of them being single is as realistic and believable as Lumi being from outer space or Lia being a computer virus. It's all part of the same kayfabe. If I throw money at them, it's because they are dancing monkeys who did a good job amusing me, not because I am putting that $5 supa towards a wedding.
Sometimes I wonder if chicks like Kirsche who don't pretend at all would have way bigger numbers if they did pretend. But then even if she could choke down that pill she'd be in the Kronii boat of barely being able to stand having to keep up that piece of kayfabe. It's all very weird. In the old Hollywood studio system they'd pay off the press to not publish photos of starlets with their men, vtubing is like that all over again in a lot of ways.

tldr you oshi fucked Vesper ten times, yes, YOUR oshi

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
@bothyourhouses You don't tophat my post because you're mad, you fucking dope lol.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Brief reminder that probably about 2% of these boyfriend-free girls are boyfriend-free in reality.

The sort of person that needs this to be explained to them doesn't generally last very long around here.

seenister

So you're saying if I fuck Vesper, that means I'll indirectly fuck my oshi? OMW to Vesper's mancave. :mitothink:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Brief reminder that probably about 2% of these boyfriend-free girls are boyfriend-free in reality. Job One of vtubing is learning to play up how totally damaged and relatable and undatable and socially anxious you are. There's no virgin in a room full of 20 year old females. This is especially true of the super awkward, gross, socially inept ones.
I can't think of a chuuba I could be convinced was a virgin except MAYBE Remi and that's borderline. Even, maybe especially, in Phase where we know they are all hot and quirky.
I know, like anybody who isn't deeply retarded should know, that Lumi or Fauna or Dizzy all fuck. And maybe have long term boyfriends. The question is why anybody should give a shit. Any of them being single is as realistic and believable as Lumi being from outer space or Lia being a computer virus. It's all part of the same kayfabe. If I throw money at them, it's because they are dancing monkeys who did a good job amusing me, not because I am putting that $5 supa towards a wedding.
Sometimes I wonder if chicks like Kirsche who don't pretend at all would have way bigger numbers if they did pretend. But then even if she could choke down that pill she'd be in the Kronii boat of barely being able to stand having to keep up that piece of kayfabe. It's all very weird. In the old Hollywood studio system they'd pay off the press to not publish photos of starlets with their men, vtubing is like that all over again in a lot of ways.

I feel bad for all men who've fucked Dizzy.....
We all know Uruka hasnt because there hasnt been a clickbait article about a man with a broken pelvis

God's Strongest Dragoon

Uruka is probably the only one I think tracks for being boyfriend-free due to all the circumstances revolving around her.
>sheltered asian upbringing
>the definitive band geek that only knows about her viola and nothing else
>isn't super pretty like some of the other phase girls, more ok looking than anything
>unwittingly displays herself as a lesbian when she's straight
>her one drunk stream devolved into her displaying how sexually repressed she is

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Job One of vtubing is learning to play up how totally damaged and relatable and undatable and socially anxious you are.
THIS, SO FUCKING MUCH.
Women are born manipulators who must learn to toy with men to survive.
The sort of person that needs this to be explained to them doesn't generally last very long around here.
The amount of angry reactions says otherwise :SelenHAHAhere:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I'm not 100% sure Pippa even knows what sex is.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm quite sure all Lumi fans can easily deduce that detail.
One glance at /vt/ says otherwise. Lumi is their chaste and based gf. Those recent vacations are totally all "work trips" or trips with "family."

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom