"I'm not seeing any child rapists in my chat, I'm very disappointed right now"Pipkin Pippa

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Man, I fuckin' hope Dizzy is getting laid. Seriously, I hope the whole femcel bit is just that: A bit.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Broke vtuber fans seethe that their oshi is getting railed
Woke fans hope they are so their menhera doesnt eat them whole

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Man, I fuckin' hope Dizzy is getting laid. Seriously, I hope the whole femcel bit is just that: A bit.
that poor sap who wants his soul to be ground down by insecure, needy chinese broads like dizzy and rie. lets say their personalities are 10% if the vtuber persona; youd be so miserable you'd let them trip down the stairs and wait a good 16 minutes hoping they die before calling 911.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Her most recent meltdown was 100% relationship related.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
was it the one last week or a newer one? dizzy could be really pretty with kpop plastic surgery. just look at rie. add a little skin bleach to lighten up that manchu melanin and you got a decent looking 7 or 8

lolwatagain

Brief reminder that probably about 2% of these boyfriend-free girls are boyfriend-free in reality. Job One of vtubing is learning to play up how totally damaged and relatable and undatable and socially anxious you are. There's no virgin in a room full of 20 year old females. This is especially true of the super awkward, gross, socially inept ones.
I can't think of a chuuba I could be convinced was a virgin except MAYBE Remi and that's borderline. Even, maybe especially, in Phase where we know they are all hot and quirky.
I know, like anybody who isn't deeply retarded should know, that Lumi or Fauna or Dizzy all fuck. And maybe have long term boyfriends. The question is why anybody should give a shit. Any of them being single is as realistic and believable as Lumi being from outer space or Lia being a computer virus. It's all part of the same kayfabe. If I throw money at them, it's because they are dancing monkeys who did a good job amusing me, not because I am putting that $5 supa towards a wedding.
Sometimes I wonder if chicks like Kirsche who don't pretend at all would have way bigger numbers if they did pretend. But then even if she could choke down that pill she'd be in the Kronii boat of barely being able to stand having to keep up that piece of kayfabe. It's all very weird. In the old Hollywood studio system they'd pay off the press to not publish photos of starlets with their men, vtubing is like that all over again in a lot of ways.

tldr you oshi fucked Vesper ten times, yes, YOUR oshi
May god help the poor bastards fucking Rie and Lia. They'll need all the help they can get.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Broke vtuber fans seethe that their oshi is getting railed
Woke fans hope they are so their menhera doesnt eat them whole
One thing that I heard from a friend that helps a lot making chuds better themselves first to be a viable partner is:
The important thing isn't being the first to enter, but the last to leave.
240324-195754.png

(I don't know how to make gifs via URL work here)
was it the one last week or a newer one? dizzy could be really pretty with kpop plastic surgery. just look at rie. add a little skin bleach to lighten up that manchu melanin and you got a decent looking 7 or 8
I think you're tripping, she is fine besides the huge forehead, girl is losing hairline at an alarming pace.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
One thing that I heard from a friend that helps a lot making chuds better themselves first to be a viable partner is:
The important thing isn't being the first to enter, but the last to leave.

240324-195754.png

(I don't know how to make gifs via URL work here)

I think you're tripping, she is fine besides the huge forehead, girl is losing hairline at an alarming pace.
She'd hadn't had a full on meltdown since Christmas actually.

SandySunDunes

Uruka is probably the only one I think tracks for being boyfriend-free due to all the circumstances revolving around her.
>sheltered asian upbringing
>the definitive band geek that only knows about her viola and nothing else
>isn't super pretty like some of the other phase girls, more ok looking than anything
>unwittingly displays herself as a lesbian when she's straight
>her one drunk stream devolved into her displaying how sexually repressed she is
Sometimes I forget and think Uruka is a regular woman for a while. Then she goes says something that radiates such femcel energy that I'm surprised we aren't hearing news stories about her jumping men in the streets. Actual coping and seething about not having a boyfriend.

Someone please take that poor bear. She needs a partner badly.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka is probably the only one I think tracks for being boyfriend-free due to all the circumstances revolving around her.
>sheltered asian upbringing
>the definitive band geek that only knows about her viola and nothing else
>isn't super pretty like some of the other phase girls, more ok looking than anything
>unwittingly displays herself as a lesbian when she's straight
>her one drunk stream devolved into her displaying how sexually repressed she is

All of the stuff you posted make her immensely (not just highly) attractive to freak weirdos. I would not be surprised if it came out that she has a bunch of them on shuffle IRL. Especially the girl-next-door "ok looking" part.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
>My oshi is a dyke
LOL. How will I ever recover... BTW, how would unicorns react if their oshi was a lezbo? Is it relief because it isn't a man or it's all fair game?

Obligatory:
I can make her straight!
My friend, she isn't lesbian. She's bisexual. That was probably the biggest clip we had from her stint on Big Brother.

seenister

My friend, she isn't lesbian. She's bisexual. That was probably the biggest clip we had from her stint on Big Brother.
Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Carpet muncher, Dyke? Doesn't really matter. She's schlicking her girlfriend as we speak.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Carpet muncher, Dyke? Doesn't really matter. She's schlicking her girlfriend as we speak.
She is not Ollie or Jade, not brave enough to fingerbang or be fingerbanged on stream

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
She is not Ollie or Jade, not brave enough to fingerbang or be fingerbanged on stream
I sub to the RRAT that Ollie fingerbanged herself onstream on that Phasmo video, it was SUS AF. Also, who TF is Jade?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The girl from one of the most infamous male streamer girlfriend yabs of all time.
Okay, let me reiterate, WHO THE FUCK IS JADE YA VAGUEPOSTING FUCK!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom