"That pizza looks like it was gonna call me a slur"Lia Rinkou

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwatagain

Quoting here as to not shit on the general.

Start here:

-White woman (shocking!)
-Forensic
-Weeb
-Was in Big Brother 2023
-Hag
Don't forget the most unsurprising fact of all
-Had a Girlfriend before and during Big Brother.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Quoting here as to not shit on the general.

Start here:

-White woman (shocking!)
-Forensic
-Weeb
-Was in Big Brother 2023
-Hag
Minor correction but it was Big Brother season 23 which aired in 2021
she hugged a black guy once. thats apparently enough to be labeled as blacked.
THEY CUDDLED, SHE'S A THOT. BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED REEEEE.
Sorry my inner /vt/ took over for a bit.

Last edited:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I can't believe it, another Phase girl got doXxXed and it turns out she is another cute, talented chick with personality and drvie. How does PC weather this storm?

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
And of course, because the dumbo wasn't getting any attention here and was successfully bullied he dumped the full dox on /vt/. Or maybe it was somebody else?
Either way I don't know what this guy's deal is, but it seems like Phase is gradually being targeted by schizos more and more. Not great, but... at least people care enough about the company to do this now?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
And of course, because the dumbo wasn't getting any attention here and was successfully bullied he dumped the full dox on /vt/. Or maybe it was somebody else?
Either way I don't know what this guy's deal is, but it seems like Phase is gradually being targeted by schizos more and more. Not great, but... at least people care enough about the company to do this now?
What seems strange is that people keep coming to the Farms and here to target Phase Talents

Like I'm trying to remember anyone else being doxed for vagueposted in a drive by recently that wasn't Phase related.

Salado

But remember. WE are the evil kiwidoxxxxers.

What seems strange is that people keep coming to the Farms and here to target Phase Talents

Like I'm trying to remember anyone else being doxed for vagueposted in a drive by recently that wasn't Phase related.
Yes, I've noticed that too. That being said someone (more than one?) has been seething about Runie (and the Runatics) practically since debut for whatever reason. Maybe that stalker guy that keeps coming up.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

They're in a weird space where they arent a small corpo who no one cares about anymore but still not at the size of Holo/Niji/Vshojo where everyone's paying attention. The bigger corpos members are often doxxed on or even before debut and the average Vshojo member does most the doxxing themselves. Ember has been around for a long time but her RM wasn't made public until a while after she joined Phase.

It might be a schizo following her from her time on Big Brother (apparently she wasn't well liked cause she conspired to get a fan favorite evicted from the house) or it may just be a random doxxer bored and looking into Phase to fuck with them.

There's also the fact that Phase is massively overrepresented here and on the farms in comparison to their actual size so people come to try and stir the pot.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I mean... Holos are doxed before debut, maybe this is just how it is to be popular in this industry?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Militante

It's fucking bizarre how quickly we got idol drama after Runie's info got posted around, and how there seemingly ends up being some big event after phase stuff drops.

What's going to happen once someone finally drops Lumi's deets? NijiEN dissolution? ID4 gets announced? Riku steps down as CEO? Proctor goes to sleep?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's fucking bizarre how quickly we got idol drama after Runie's info got posted around, and how there seemingly ends up being some big event after phase stuff drops.

What's going to happen once someone finally drops Lumi's deets? NijiEN dissolution? ID4 gets announced? Riku steps down as CEO? Proctor goes to sleep?
Vox termination
Mori sextape
Riku gets jailed for fraud
Bettel dies (he gets better though)

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What's going to happen once someone finally drops Lumi's deets?
Eventually, she will be the only vtuber out there who hasn't been doxed.

:gloomiLaugh:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Bronze

There's also the fact that Phase is massively overrepresented here and on the farms in comparison to their actual size so people come to try and stir the pot.
Whether to stir shit or get more detailed info, both places are better choice than many others. Both forums have people who are interested enough to use any provided info to find more and post it. Anything found and put on 4chan may get deleted, and anywhere else either isn't as public, interested in it or is too anti-dox.

Farms has preserved info that's obviously not a result of osint and would get removed in mere hours anywhere else, and we have a thread about it along with results of research done using the info there; while places like simpcity take down posts mentioning a connection relstively swiftly since they have a "no doxxing of any kind" rule.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i look forward to lumi's "sitting shiva for holo myth mass graduation" stream.

Anon777

Panko uploaded a new profile picture on her Facebook. It's the same sweater she wore in her original hand reveal on discord. In the photo she's wearing a ring on her right ring finger...

Topo Chico

In the photo she's wearing a ring on her right ring finger...
In the family Christmas photos her siblings had their S.Os there but she was alone. It has no visible gem and seems a little large for her finger. What turbo NEET is getting married? Moreover why is she still living with her parents if she's married? I r8 it a nothingburger/10
:takocope:
panko cute

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
In the family Christmas photos her siblings had their S.Os there but she was alone. It has no visible gem and seems a little large for her finger. What turbo NEET is getting married? Moreover why is she still living with her parents if she's married? I r8 it a nothingburger/10
:takocope:
panko cute
i never undersrood why it matters. no desire to be a homewrecker?

Topo Chico

i never undersrood why it matters. no desire to be a homewrecker?
I don't really care as I'm not flying to Italy on a love quest. I just wanted to put some minor autism to use to quell spurious rrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom