"Zatch Bell anime was the first time I saw uh, the first time I saw uh... lol male body parts hahahaha!"IRyS

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Hard disagree, filipinos are far worse because they'll spread their faggotry to everyone that can hear them. They don't even have good food to make up for their shit behavior. At least a 1/3rd of all bitching in the EN scene would disappear over night if the Philippines were nuked to oblivion and 80% of /vt/'s traffic would disappear as well.
I agree, we're more obnoxious since more of us can understand English than the SEA average, so that means a lot of places on the internet that would normally be behind the language barrier for other SEAs are relatively open for us. We've also been exposed to American culture for far longer than anyone else in the region, with all the baggage that entails (read: culture war). Unironically, if we get too obnoxious, here or elsewhere, the best solution is to implement a rangeban for a few days to filter the most terminally online.

Amoeba

awawawawawa
All SEA are equally shit and deserve prejudice no matter which country they come from.
Nah, I respect Singaporeans. I don't know if they act like monkeys on the internet, like their neighbors do, but it's impressive that they made a developed country in that cursed region.

seenister

At the risk of coming off ignorant, what is a pure malaysian. That region of the world has been a trading hotbed since before the first of the viking raiders learned how to pick their nose using stone tools.
There is no pure SEA in terms of race. What makes SEA SEA is that we're God's strongest mutts. The big 3 in SEAsian blood is an admixture of Polynesian, Chinese, Indian blood (Although personally, I cannot see the Indian part.). The bonus +1 in that mixture is the race of the colonial power that colonized the SEA country (i.e. Spanish for PH, Dutch for ID.)

Atlas

Because it's pippas birthday I'm curious if there's been any signs of the doxer?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Because it's pippas birthday I'm curious if there's been any signs of the doxer?
Luckily not for some time, but I just checked in and we have a fresh meat in there that is on the verge of schizoposting so you may be some sort of Nostradomus type

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You do realize it isn't actually "Pippa's birthday", right?

Atlas

You do realize it isn't actually "Pippa's birthday", right?
Yes, I know I just meant the event I was curious if he'd come out of the woodwork for that.

lolwatagain

Yes, I know I just meant the event I was curious if he'd come out of the woodwork for that.

Rrat time:
:baeJam::cursedbae:
I think he's busy trying to make Athy's life as miserable as he can.

Bronze

I think this event is over. The only thing that might happen at this point is somebody using the stuff to stir some shit.

niggaphil

Just listened to the Panko's Sunday chat stream. She mentioned that before she applied to Phase Connect, Lia already followed her twitter account (around 35~37mins of the stream).

Not sure anyone could find out Panko's original Vtuber twitter account or something, but it is worth a shot.

Or I might be late to the party again:dokiSmug:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I think this event is over. The only thing that might happen at this point is somebody using the stuff to stir some shit.
"h-h-hi air-R-RI these flowers are for ..y-you?

Seraph

Your Local Phase Shill

KratosFan

What's Lumi's past life? How is she the only Western one who successfully dodged doxxing outside of the newest gens?

Seraph

Your Local Phase Shill
What's Lumi's past life? How is she the only Western one who successfully dodged doxxing outside of the newest gens?
There isn’t anything surprising about Lumi either. I would have dropped the full dox if there was anything there. She is exactly what everyone thinks she is.

ogey_rrat

ogey

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How is she the only Western one who successfully dodged doxxing outside of the newest gens?
The funniest thing this guy could do is intentionally leave one person out. If he's baiting another entry on the lemon woman's list of crimes, well played I guess.
:gloomiLaugh:

KratosFan

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
yesssss my lumi is jewish yesssssss

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom