"Yo fuck you rich people! Fuck you! Eat the fucking rich!"Mori Calliope

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She has a .txt on her profile page with a bunch of them but it may need updating.
That has some of the more obscure ones but misses things like her current Twitter alt. I do question why she needs two fanfiction.net accounts and an AO3, though.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
New Hime pic just dropped on /vt/
@superduper is that a cold room?
View attachment 63977

And another one
View attachment 63978
CUTE!

Edit: I guess that's why the pcg people started bringing me up again.
I like Rie, and she's very nice on the eyes, so as long as she keeps "leaking" pictures of herself I'll stop giving her shit for constantly being a week behind on the main thread.
So a man gets busy in life and can't check in on vtubers for a few days, gimme a break!

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter
New Hime pic just dropped on /vt/
@superduper is that a cold room?
View attachment 63977

And another one
View attachment 63978

How chinese can one be???
Also no bra on the first pic, absolute whore behavior @superduper have some propriety!

ds83dso.JPG

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
CUTE!

Edit: I guess that's why the pcg people started bringing me up again.

So a man gets busy in life and can't check in on vtubers for a few days, gimme a break!
Man.
But sounds like he has a vagina.
And is Nolan's wife.

I dunno man, either you're a superduper, dick-munching, butt bitch femboy or a woman.

@SandyCat ANALYSIS.

KratosFan

Last edited:

Salado

You fuckers are scary.

I couldn't find pictures of myself on my dammed cellphone...

KratosFan

So Airi and Shiina are very hot in real life. Rie, Ember and Panko are decent. Uruka is Uruka and not my thing. This has been very informative.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
So Airi and Shiina are very hot in real life. Rie, Ember and Panko are decent. Uruka is Uruka and not my thing. This has been very informative.
10ma?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

KratosFan

Yeah, I saw the Tenma leaks before. Tenma is not my thing.

There's also Jelly who was shared on this thread who is cute as well as Lia, Dizzy and Pippa dox before who are fine.

That leaves Nasa, Iori and Michiru from 1st gen, Lumi from the Invaders and Remi and Erina from gen 2 (plus all of gen 3 and Phase Japan) without any face dox.

Oh, do you mean the name? I just chose it randomly.

Last edited:

Negzana

Wait Jelly is Malaysian Chinese? Why does it seem I always end up falling for autistic chindotubers?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Wait Jelly is Malaysian Chinese? Why does it seem I always end up falling for autistic chindotubers?
You mean you didn't know?

I guess you just have a type.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You got fucking tako'd
:selenpointandlaugh:

Negzana

You mean you didn't know?

I guess you just have a type.
Thought she was pure Malaysian who just so happened to go to Catholic School.

Also helps they don't seem to filtermax as much. Don't get why they think looking like porcelain dolls is attractive.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
At the risk of coming off ignorant, what is a pure malaysian. That region of the world has been a trading hotbed since before the first of the viking raiders learned how to pick their nose using stone tools.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
At the risk of coming off ignorant, what is a pure malaysian. That region of the world has been a trading hotbed since before the first of the viking raiders learned how to pick their nose using stone tools.
theyre rhe brownish people.one should assume phase girls are ethnic chinese unless proven otherwise.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Malaysia has bumiputera, the concept of the indigenous people of the country, which is basically the ethnic Malays and various native peoples because Malaysia is basically the aggregation of all British colonies in SEA minus Singapore because shit happened. That aside, they actually define what a Malay is in the constitution, and legally you have to be Muslim to be a Malay, so if you only consider Malays to be "pure Malaysian" I highly doubt there would be a Malay attending Catholic school. Bumiputera, probably (those can be Christian and in Borneo they often are), Malay, I doubt it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Malaysia has bumiputera, the concept of the indigenous people of the country, which is basically the ethnic Malays and various native peoples because Malaysia is basically the aggregation of all British colonies in SEA minus Singapore because shit happened. That aside, they actually define what a Malay is in the constitution, and legally you have to be Muslim to be a Malay, so if you only consider Malays to be "pure Malaysian" I highly doubt there would be a Malay attending Catholic school. Bumiputera, probably (those can be Christian and in Borneo they often are), Malay, I doubt it.
All SEA are equally shit and deserve prejudice no matter which country they come from.

God's Strongest Dragoon

All SEA are equally shit and deserve prejudice no matter which country they come from.
Hard disagree, filipinos are far worse because they'll spread their faggotry to everyone that can hear them. They don't even have good food to make up for their shit behavior. At least a 1/3rd of all bitching in the EN scene would disappear over night if the Philippines were nuked to oblivion and 80% of /vt/'s traffic would disappear as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom