"...S-so this is Phase Connecto dayo~ ~"Henya the Genius

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
Okay so I’ve spent the past two weeks trying to find the ember stuff but I’m awful at this, I can’t even find the pictures you guys used to reverse image search. Is it all gone now? I am so curious about the rumored solo and lesbian videos

Edit: I’m a retard for some reason I never thought to look at the links people have already posted on kiwi and 4chan. Found everything except the lesbian video, every reupload is private :( will keep digging but hints are appreciated

Edit 2: found it, very underwhelming

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Okay so I’ve spent the past two weeks trying to find the ember stuff but I’m awful at this, I can’t even find the pictures you guys used to reverse image search. Is it all gone now? I am so curious about the rumored solo and lesbian videos

Stunned But Dumb

Well, since this is back I had a thought a while ago. So far the dox drops has been overshadowed every time with much larger more important news. I had wondered if they were waiting until something happened to Selen to actually try to drop something else, if they had it. Then Selen exploded and Niji is trying to explode as well. I wondered if they wanted to wait for it to be quiet so they could have all the attention on their "hard work"

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Edit: I’m a retard for some reason I never thought to look at the links people have already posted on kiwi and 4chan. Found everything except the lesbian video, every reupload is private :( will keep digging but hints are appreciated
>Sees join date
>Sees this comment

Did you really join this forum just to jack off to the Phase girls' PLs?

Hang on, looks like your opsec isn't as good as you claim!
1707310541156.png

Edit: Well, I appreciate the honesty
1707404617749.png

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm going to laugh real hard if this is violentnugget's latest attempt at evading his ban.

Atlas

Where's the guy who warned me for "empty horny posting" when you need him

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It too late to DMCA the sites, ember, the pics and vids are archived.

Bronze

Well, since this is back I had a thought a while ago. So far the dox drops has been overshadowed every time with much larger more important news. I had wondered if they were waiting until something happened to Selen to actually try to drop something else, if they had it. Then Selen exploded and Niji is trying to explode as well. I wondered if they wanted to wait for it to be quiet so they could have all the attention on their "hard work"
Ironically, increased attention this forum gets because of Selen stuff may end up giving them the attention eventually. Of course it might just cause a headache for us instead. 2024 has just started so who knows.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Everytime a big Phase yab appears something else happens, this is the 3rd time already in a row
SAKANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Everytime a big Phase yab appears something else happens, this is the 3rd time already in a row
SAKANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's not Sakana
:gloomiLaugh:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
New Hime pic just dropped on /vt/
@superduper is that a cold room?
1708057792938.jpeg

And another one
1708058322310.jpeg

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah they are from a paste someone dropped where she talks about masterbaiting and getting railed kek
You know how some streamers have a completely different personality when streaming compared to when they're offline? Yeah, that isn't the case here.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know how some streamers have a completely different personality when streaming compared to when they're offline? Yeah, that isn't the case here.
Fun quote from the dump

I was going to drop this yesterday and should have listened to that guy who said Hime's accounts are never ending. What level of crazy do you need to maintains so many different alts changing names, locking, deleting, and its everyone she's close to doing it. How many fucking soup themed accounts do you need? I'm tired of digging through this race traitor slut whores web of lies. I hate disgusting fake bitchs like her so much

:whatastory:

Like he couldn't tell by the way she ACTS?

Bonus quote

See you simps in three days

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fun quote from the dump

:whatastory:

Like he couldn't tell by the way she ACTS?

Bonus quote
Men have two brains, one in their head and one in their dick, some people take a while to start using the former.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I almost expected Lumi to be revealed as the giga-stacy but Rie was by 2nd pick tbh

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I almost expected Lumi to be revealed as the giga-stacy but Rie was by 2nd pick tbh
I believe that person who dropped the other dox won't reveal Lumi because he is afraid of Mossad retaliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom