"I don't know much, but for the time being I'll just do my best with POWER!!! Also, I'm an earth-loving earthling! #pleaseshare #Vtuber #earth&terra"Oozora Subaru (her first ever tweet)

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Good nooombers overall? Nice.

Now, how do we save Iori? :depressedtako:
I'm guessing by "saving" you mean helping Iori out with her vtubing career. The answer is pretty simple: if you want to save Iori (or anyone else, for that matter), show your support.

If you can spare the money, you can buy a membership, give a donation or buy gift subs.

You can make clips to share. You might even get Iori's attention if you do this, since clips are an easy way to engage potential viewers.

You can draw and share art or memes.

You can post links to streams Iori is in on here, share any videos she releases, and take the time to write up interesting or fun streams.

Lastly, liking, commenting and subscribing to videos is a good way to boost engagement metrics for a video.

Hope you find a few things on here that suit you.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
tell iori to put on a new voice if you want to save her.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I figured I'd post it here due to a lot of concern posting over Ember:

I didn't get to watch most of her stream due to work, but I caught some of the end, and she talked a bit about not feeling well lately. Lack of energy, tired, spending a lot of time in bed/inside. Said she hasn't touched grass/seen the sun in a while and that she's been kind of tired lately. She didn't allude to anything in particular being an issue, but considering she just had a trip with Dizzy and Shiina, it seems this is something recent. Apparently, she hasn't left the house since the trip. She says she has fun streaming and playing games, and that it helps her forget about life. She eventually ended the stream, saying how much she love her community. I won't transcript everything, but this kind of sums it up.

It very well could be related to the recent revelations, but I don't know. Shame to hear she hasn't been feeling well lately. Definitely sounds like some mental/stressful things going on, rather than being physically sick. At least streaming seems to make her happy. She sounded happy playing the game and chatting. Hopefully she can get past whatever is going on with her soon. No matter what, it will eventually pass. She's just got to stick it out until then. I'm sure she'll be fine.

I don't really want to post this with the intention to add more concern to whatever is going on. I know it's a little concerning to hear her say these things, but I believe she'll be able to pick herself back up eventually. Just a little rough patch she's going through, whatever the problems may be. I wish her the best.

Timestamp:

Archive

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I didn't get to watch most of her stream due to work, but I caught some of the end, and she talked a bit about not feeling well lately. Lack of energy, tired, spending a lot of time in bed/inside. Said she hasn't touched grass/seen the sun in a while and that she's been kind of tired lately.
That sounds a lot like Seasonal Affective Disorder.

UberSoldat

Tis the Ember concern posting thread now

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Tis the Ember concern posting thread now
Seems to be the loop in this thread. We go from confirming the dox, to talking about how cute they are, then finish it off with a little concern posting. It's like post nut clarity but with doxxing.

seenister

Bronze

I didn't get to watch most of her stream due to work, but I caught some of the end, and she talked a bit about not feeling well lately. Lack of energy, tired, spending a lot of time in bed/inside. Said she hasn't touched grass/seen the sun in a while and that she's been kind of tired lately. She didn't allude to anything in particular being an issue, but considering she just had a trip with Dizzy and Shiina, it seems this is something recent. Apparently, she hasn't left the house since the trip. She says she has fun streaming and playing games, and that it helps her forget about life. She eventually ended the stream, saying how much she love her community. I won't transcript everything, but this kind of sums it up.

It very well could be related to the recent revelations, but I don't know. Shame to hear she hasn't been feeling well lately. Definitely sounds like some mental/stressful things going on, rather than being physically sick. At least streaming seems to make her happy. She sounded happy playing the game and chatting. Hopefully she can get past whatever is going on with her soon. No matter what, it will eventually pass. She's just got to stick it out until then. I'm sure she'll be fine.

I don't really want to post this with the intention to add more concern to whatever is going on. I know it's a little concerning to hear her say these things, but I believe she'll be able to pick herself back up eventually. Just a little rough patch she's going through, whatever the problems may be. I wish her the best.

Timestamp:

Archive

I did watch most of it. Started and continued just like any other stream. Didn't see anything noteworthy on chat either. It may be regular tummy hort or she feels better after positive replies to her sadposting and/or talking with friends. For now I'm a bit relieved

httn

Hag enthusiast

Timestamp:

Archive

"I haven't been taking my vitamin D pills"
"I havent really touched grass in a while"
"Feels like i haven't seen the sun in a minute"

She's got a case of SAD, and likely made worse by a vitamin D deficiency.

Atlas

Atlas

Seems to be the loop in this thread. We go from confirming the dox, to talking about how cute they are, then finish it off with a little concern posting. It's like post nut clarity but with doxxing.
This time I'm pretty sure there's some actual postnut clarity.
tell iori to put on a new voice if you want to save her.
Fuck you, her voice is cute, neck yourself

And yes, I know I'm double posting and no I don't care.

famous artist pipkun

Fuck you, her voice is cute, neck yourself

And yes, I know I'm double posting and no I don't care.
no fuck you her voice sounds like the froggy black girl from matilda except worse because its got that hapa esl intonation.

throwaway37

Attachments

• 1682621710865369.png
    1682621710865369.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 54

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
WHERE THE FUCK IS YOU'RE WARNING FOR EMPTY HORNY POSTING
Throwaway:
1706712153710.png

Guesses on what this means:
a) Can't write properly because Black
b) Can't write properly because Female
c) Can't write properly because Lesbian
d) Can't write properly because Autistic
e) Can't write properly because Furry
f) Can't write properly because of all of the above

Koronesuki

X-Potato
a) Can't write properly because Black
b) Can't write properly because Female
c) Can't write properly because Lesbian
d) Can't write properly because Autistic
e) Can't write properly because Furry
f) Can't write properly because of all of the above
Sounds like a description of GSM's next oshi.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The winter turns the bitches sad, sad girls turn sadder. Remember to give your females vitamin D once a day and I mean actual vitamins you sick fucks.
I still laugh how I was all over dizzy and thought ember was mid when they debuted. Now ember is one of my favorites and I can't stand dizzy.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm only curious, what's wrong with DIzzy. Is it her valley voice.

famous artist pipkun

throwaway37

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom