"Y'know, lately I've been thinking of KFC boxes as pets"Ichijou Ririka

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
much more tenous but:

A website for intern candidates has a profile which matches the name & city in the pastebin. Only interest listed is golf, which Airi used to play in a team. Has an irl profile picture.

This can be matched to a linkedin with the same name and university dates and the same year in profile name as the email in the pastebin. This could match her as its a comp sci major who now works for an american branch of Korean multinational (CJ logistics).

Trying to find any other irl account is going to be a massive pain depending on how they are registered (korean name with latin letters, korean moonrunes, not sure if koreans "adopt" western names or if thats just a chinese thing.)

A1
There is a CJ Logistics facility in Kernersville North Carolina.

Real pretty if that's her, surprisingly so even
I think it all fits.
Also remember that fishman doesn't employ uggos, Airi was a cosplayer and has said was repeatedly approached for modeling gigs in public.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
yeah and asian girls in general have the same tastes, goals and hobbies, so it impossible for us and ivy league college admission officers to tell them apart.
Asians, especially Chinese, at any UC are a dime a dozen. One that plays an instrument doesn't narrow it down by much. Uruka having known to play so many is a bit more unique, but as you said, more context behind this is needed.

much more tenous but:

A website for intern candidates has a profile which matches the name & city in the pastebin. Only interest listed is golf, which Airi used to play in a team. Has an irl profile picture.

This can be matched to a linkedin with the same name and university dates and the same year in profile name as the email in the pastebin. This could match her as its a comp sci major who now works for an american branch of Korean multinational (CJ logistics).

Trying to find any other irl account is going to be a massive pain depending on how they are registered (korean name with latin letters, korean moonrunes, not sure if koreans "adopt" western names or if thats just a chinese thing.)

A1
This is more convincing.

httn

Hag enthusiast

She mentioned that her business trip was at one of her companies sites in the east coast/est. I'm not sure if she ever leaked more than this.

I'm now far more puzzled where this pastebin has come from. The whole thing is weird.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She mentioned that her business trip was at one of her companies sites in the east coast/est. I'm not sure if she ever leaked more than this.

I'm now far more puzzled where this pastebin has come from. The whole thing is weird.
She mentioned that it was gonna be near Pippa so that they might do an off collab. However she was unable to meet Pippa when she was down there.

lolwatagain

Looking at the name and address in the pastebin in whitepages only gives one relevant result

As far as I can tell, the relative who would most likely be her father is still alive. There are no records of his death online.

edit: There's another woman with the same name in the LA area who is definitely not her either. https://www.taehee-kim.com/about The Bibigo admin coordinator would fit in terms of work, but a lot of it also seems odd without knowing how any of these names were obtained.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Asians, especially Chinese, at any UC are a dime a dozen. One that plays an instrument doesn't narrow it down by much. Uruka having known to play so many is a bit more unique, but as you said, more context behind this is needed.
Playing an instrument is one thing. Playing the viola at a high level is MUCH less common (not saying it's 100% her, but if not it's a very decent guess....)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looking at the name and address in the pastebin in whitepages only gives one relevant result: https://www.whitepages.com/name/Tae-Hee-Kim/Stevenson-Ranch-CA/P19Xkvaa0E8

As far as I can tell, the relative who would most likely be her father is still alive. There are no records of his death online.

edit: There's another woman with the same name in the LA area who is definitely not her either. https://www.taehee-kim.com/about The Bibigo admin coordinator would fit in terms of work, but a lot of it also seems odd without knowing how any of these names were obtained.
This is all very strange.

You asked this like an hour ago
This was more a general question as right now someone today signed up to the Farms to post it, so it makes me believe it had to have been posted elsewhere and no one noticed.

I checked Sharty and they are still fixated on Pippa. This dox didn't appear there, why and where did it come from?

UCLA page for that name also mentions that she's 17 years old. It is factually impossible that Fujijkura Uruka that's Urufu for You (F.U.) is 17 years old.
I think it's saying she was 17 in 2020

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I checked Sharty and they are still fixated on Pippa. This dox didn't appear there, why and where did it come from?
You asked this like an hour ago

Yeah if any of the new info pan out it's likely hers as the name associated with it is primarily a Viola player, which Uruka is and the age/university checks out. But again that just raises questions about how they got this info. A PayPal hack?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Maybe its real and leaked by an "insider"? Would Yuri have a grudge to leak a bunch of info (like a year later)?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Maybe its real and leaked by an "insider"? Would Yuri have a grudge to leak a bunch of info (like a year later)?
It has info like Pippa's new address. Even if she was that vindictive against and had such personal info on all of them (unlikely) her info would likely be outdated.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka info could be real going off what we already knew. She has Yabbed the UCLA wifi sign in screen before. There is a linkedin profile for a student with the same name attending UCLA and also an easily searchable website for a youth orchestra which lists experience with a lot of instruments that she plays (Guitar, flute, viola, piano, saxophone).

UCLA page for that name also mentions that she's 17 years old. It is factually impossible that Fujijkura Uruka that's Urufu for You (F.U.) is 17 years old.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm starting to wonder if this info came from the Phase corpo discord, and not necessarily from an insider like @Belle Delphine's Armpit implied.
Like some dumb contractor working for discord who visits /vt/ went into the massive data collection archive and dug this all out.

I'm basically convinced with the Airi info at least, it fits like a glove.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I interpreted that page to mean she was 17 in 2020, and she debuted in 2021, so she was 18 at least by then.

lolwatagain

I think that page was written in 2020. But I thought Uruka wasn't the youngest in Phase.

Also, looking at Meemaw's info, I found this:

>age 28

This is definitely false and homosexual. Meemaw not a hag? Unbelievable.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
much more tenous but:

A1
golf by itself isnt enough because its a korean hobby. CJ logistics is a good match but Samsung, LG and hyundai are opening facilities on the east coast. we need more. meat airi's supposed to have big meaty tits, thats a good start imo

httn

Hag enthusiast

I interpreted that page to mean she was 17 in 2020, and she debuted in 2021, so she was 18 at least by then.
That's my interpretation aswell. I'm assuming the info was written in late 2019 early 2020 and has since never been touched.

The site got archived by the way back machine in 2021 with all the same data.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I'm starting to wonder if this info came from the Phase corpo discord, and not necessarily from an insider like @Belle Delphine's Armpit implied.
Like some dumb contractor working for discord who visits /vt/ went into the massive data collection archive and dug this all out.

I'm basically convinced with the Airi info at least, it fits like a glove.
Maybe they got hacked? Info like that being just on a discord sounds really bad, like why would their full names and addresses be on there?

famous artist pipkun

i assume she's 17 for the 2019-2020 season.

btw, that CYS page was archived on archive.is a year ago. which is weird.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Maybe they got hacked? Info like that being just on a discord sounds really bad, like why would their full names and addresses be on there?
Fishman uses discord for company business, tons of people do because its free, and most don't think about it being a massive security risk with sensitive info.

famous artist pipkun

i hope dude leaks lumi in part 2, i wanna see that nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom