Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

SomeRando

Are you referring to the meme on /vt/ of Lumi being a Slavic Jew?

Lumi did mention in a stream a few days ago that her mom is virulently anti-communist. Like so much so she gets into an angry crying fit about how evil it is. Usually, you only see that from people from eastern Europe because the Russians were cunts to basically anyone not Russian (though Russians are also good at fucking with Russians). So, there might be some credence to the idea she has some Slavic blood.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Looks very similar. Again, Asians though. Also unsurprising if the tits were kayfabe. Not that they are small but compared to Dizzy...
Well, from email lookup, hit for Kiri Michi and Michi Chama in some places did a user name search and that was the only real instagram for those names :botanshrug:
Stopped posting a year before debut then, they were in the basement like 8 months? Timeline, with a stretch, may fit

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, from email lookup, hit for Kiri Michi and Michi Chama in some places did a user name search and that was the only real instagram for those names :botanshrug:
Stopped posting a year before debut then, they were in the basement like 8 months? Timeline, with a stretch, may fit
Omgg

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Fishman uses discord for company business, tons of people do because its free, and most don't think about it being a massive security risk with sensitive info.
Guess now that'll change after the leaks, right? :optimistic:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
huh, she once did mention that she had an obscure lets play channel where she barely talked

now question is

:holohag: or Not?
Well if her email is anything to go by, she fresh hag from the good year of 1993.

Also was it Titanosaurus or scoots who had that APB on that channel? Looks like Topo Chico, Iwannadie a myself get to collect. Never would have guessed that I would have been the one to find it.

Last edited:

lolwatagain

huh, she once did mention that she had an obscure lets play channel where she barely talked

now question is

:holohag: or Not?
Officially :holohag: if born in 93 like the email suggests.

Also, the name listed for Meemaw does lead to a relative that's living in Puerto Rico now.

Now I do wonder how they got these, because there is more reason to believe that they are legitimate.

Edit: Meemaw will still be a :holohag: in my heart.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Oh ok so she does cosplay, so this is likely her? https://www.instagram.com/michichama/ Clock me if turbo l8
Seems to match some of the cosplays she has confirmed on stream
Edit: Airi cosplay talk - she has cosplayed Azure Lane, Kantai Collection, and Genshin before. She specifically confirmed Atago, Belfast, and Enterprise cosplays.

Thats 100% her. Though i feel i must check in with my buddy @Would

Edit:
Description for the gaming channel also has two further channels listed that weren't covered above.
https://www.youtube.com/@hitsugayahinamori/featured - korean covers
https://www.youtube.com/@xMichiChama - OLD covers

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Now I do wonder how they got these
Imagine if this somehow comes from Nano leaking privileged info as some sort of revenge, now wouldn't that be spicy?

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Negative Lurker McSpic be like: Yuri you smaaaart bitch

lolwatagain

Imagine if this somehow comes from Nano leaking privileged info as some sort of revenge, now wouldn't that be spicy?
Spicy, but unlikely. Unless Pippa is updating her on her move, she wouldn't have some of this info.

Hime's Folio work also matches her aesthetic and other creative work she's done. Granted, it's a common aesthetic, but still.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yuri/Nano isn't going to leak shit about the other girls, come on now.

Most likely scenario is some autist's spent the last year or so cross-referencing shit until they found matches, otherwise it'll be a data breach. Worst case would be a rogue employee since "private" Phase conversations have leaked before, though I'm certain mods/interns etc. would only be given information on a need-to-know basis, rather than just having everyone's home addresses to hand.

Topo Chico

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Honestly its likely to me that there was a breach in some admin or manager's main account and thats how it ended up leaking, seems kinda major, but Phase does seemingly have alot of people seething at it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yuri/Nano isn't going to leak shit about the other girls, come on now.

Most likely scenario is some autist's spent the last year or so cross-referencing shit until they found matches, otherwise it'll be a data breach. Worst case would be a rogue employee since "private" Phase conversations have leaked before, though I'm certain mods/interns etc. would only be given information on a need-to-know basis, rather than just having everyone's home addresses to hand.
Yeah for all we know Yuri might be apart of the breach/hack whatever it is. Perhaps it's not even done yet hence why there is no Part 2

So then this is Erina? These her RL shots? Looks nothing how I pictured her. Compared to Uruka who looks exactly like I pictured lol

Scratch that, likely just reposts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom