"Wait let's raid Aletta... I mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh... um... I mean the totally not related Vtuber... I'm so glad the stream is getting archived. Hahaha I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh snickers this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. lol fuck... fuck. snort oh my god lol I mean the Vtuber Elia. Hahahaha OK bye snortKilia Kurayami

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Topo Chico

Airi used her real name publicly with cosplaying and in places like facebook/venmo. She was one of the easiest Phase members to figure out.
That may be true she's the easiest (I'd argue Rie was very easy too seeing superdupers dox post), but how do you arrive at that info? How do you find her cosplaying in the first place? How do you find her venmo in the first place?
I only know English which sure didn't help, think I didn't get past 1 selfie and some friends to check.
Do post that on KF. There are more than a few with her name on facebook, but I ain't a zucc cuck so I am gimped in being able to filter through public accounts and shit of her. But how did you arrive at her name to search on FB ect?

We're jumping some steps here. I still fail to see how this is done without privileged info, be it hacked or leak from 1st or 2nd party.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm not sure how comfortable I feel speculating on info received this way, but I find it interesting that Rie has two last names listed. Not sure what that implies, is she married or something?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wonder if Pippa got phished? Combine that with some confidential info sitting on the company discord and you have a recipe for disaster.
Phase must have absolutely retarded opsec if they didnt lock down an unaccessible account then

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Did phase allude on recent hirings on management and such because if it does that more or less supports the idea that there's a mole inside the internal management

There's also the fact that Pippa lost her discord so they may have accessed it from her account if it was hacked

turranc

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm not sure how comfortable I feel speculating on info received this way, but I find it interesting that Rie has two last names listed. Not sure what that implies, is she married or something?
You tell us Chinaman, wait your suppose to be Vietnamese right.

Do you know the Chinese way mr Vietcong?

niggaphil

the other name must be nolan surname, @superduper , you forgot your penis exploded husband?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I only know English which sure didn't help, think I didn't get past 1 selfie and some friends to check.

Airi used her real name publicly with cosplaying and in places like facebook/venmo. She was one of the easiest Phase members to figure out.
break it down for me: watching airi how do you get taehee kim?

when the leak came out short found the linkedin, sometime later green kitbash (?) finds the pl with michi, and then we get all this shit.

we cant have that without the leak that has her email.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
That sounds bullshit, as Airi and uruka not the main driving forces for phase connect (yet).

If i am corpo, i would dox Pippa, tenma, and shiina phone number and address first. I am sure pippa and tenma has a lot of antis in twitter, and would like to harrass them by delivering pizza (not sure about shiina anti though)
Speaking of Shiina, I think her name was posted not long after her PL wonton incident but not this much info like her number and address.

Awoogers

Rie shut up

Not now

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You tell us Chinaman, wait your suppose to be Vietnamese right.

Do you know the Chinese way mr Vietcong?
I don't associate with the dirty Chinese scum. Their pale skin is no match for my golden brown tan.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Yup that's the bad stream game where she just watched cutscenes alright
Airi's instagram just went private
someone told her

Edit:
I just checked /vt/ archives and someone was posting her instagram there just a little bit ago.
Several girls browse the corpo general thread so its not surprising it happened so fast. I expect all the girls accounts to get locked down soon.
Good job locking it down wolf

Also just gotta say as expected my Oshi a qt

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

lolwatagain

That sounds bullshit, as Airi and uruka not the main driving forces for phase connect (yet).

If i am corpo, i would dox Pippa, tenma, and shiina phone number and address first. I am sure pippa and tenma has a lot of antis in twitter, and would like to harrass them by delivering pizza (not sure about shiina anti though)
Man, I know most people on the farms won't be fucking retarded with the info, but I really hope Chase was fucking IP rangebanned.

I also hope that Spooki stays the fuck away.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

niggaphil

There's also the fact that Pippa lost her discord so they may have accessed it from her account if it was hacked
Not sure fishman would run this method or not. I remember if corpo hired corpo and force the discord, the discord will act like a pussy, and release all of the info to the corpo that who leak the sensitive information.

Fishman could traced back who is behind the scene that hacked pippa

Topo Chico

Awoogers

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom