Yup that's the bad stream game where she just watched cutscenes alright

Good job loking it down wolf

Also just gotta say as expected my Oshi a qt
my shiina is kinda mid in comparison :(

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Wasn't she aussie-chink?
She only went to college in straya.
I think she lived in Hong Kong for awhile and probably had a strayan english teacher there.

Salado

At least they're all pretty, like they promised, right?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

Meanwhile /pcg/ is just ramping up the schizophrenia (those are Nano/Yuri's legs).

She lost her Discord a week ago
The timing of Pippa's Discord getting yeeted shortly after she'd started using it on a new laptop (which might have required a password/two-factor reset of some kind) leading into this does raise an eyebrow, especially considering-

Phase must have absolutely retarded opsec if they didnt lock down an unaccessible account then
-Uruka mentioned on stream last night that they have access to Sakana's phone number on their Discord, with a note saying it's to be used in emergencies only. That makes me wonder if the others also have emergency contact information sitting there which someone could have grabbed before Discord realised the account was being accessed from an IP in Seanigistan and banned it. Even just having phone numbers to work with would have made filling in the blanks easier.

Topo Chico

At least they're all pretty, like they promised, right?
Nope no photo of Erina, Panko, but Shiina is a maybe as it has the possibility to be wrong as the osint websites sometimes give false positives, Uruka is circumstantial, Pippa is 10 years old or better ect.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
So.. no one is going to blame Lumi?
Sinking the ship to kill the captain? Bold strategy! I dunno if hitting phase kills vtubing for anyone but them though lol

I wonder if Pippa got phished? Combine that with some confidential info sitting on the company discord and you have a recipe for disaster.
I actually had the thought after typing and while I would love to have absolute faith, her adventures on like twitter and shit sometimes with weird nft cults kind of makes it a possible thought process. It fits the situation in a number of ways presuming that it allowed access to info that linked all this.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

lolwatagain

Topo Chico

-Uruka mentioned on stream last night that they have access to Sakana's phone number on their Discord, with a note saying it's to be used in emergencies only. That makes me wonder if the others also have emergency contact information sitting there which someone could have grabbed before Discord realised the account was being accessed from an IP in Seanigistan and banned it. Even just having phone numbers to work with would have made filling in the blanks easier.
Or simswap from getting fishmans phonenumber? Pippa fished or whatever -> fishman phone -> simswap = profit. There's too many options and they will never reveal the details. :nolancries:
EDIT: IM RETARDED

Short

God Damn the Sun
The timing of Pippa's Discord getting yeeted shortly after she'd started using it on a new laptop (which might have required a password/two-factor reset of some kind) leading into this does raise an eyebrow, especially considering-
Man, I feel bad for Pippa if she was the one responsible for the dox, but it would be really fucking funny tho!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Thinking about my initial thoughts about this being a deliberate move and whatever the fuck not

It's more than likely that this doxx was done to smear on fishmans W and have him get painted as a boss who doesn't care about his talents private information and securities about it no?

It's tugging my brain and it's currently the only thing that I can think about based on all the discussions and info that's been said here

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just imagine. Scuddle said on his last post that he has been cooking something for a while but decided to not release it. What if scuddle is the doxer

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I occasionally forget you live in a non-free country.

My friend, KF gets in trouble over this stuff in America all the time. The law doesn't care. It doesn't matter where I host, what I do, etc. The only thing that matters is if some nebulous, uncontactable entity I have no direct association with decides that I've done something wrong and tries to make me go away. Don't inhale the copium that is the idea any laws protect you.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Shiina's family is from the southern mainland and has one white ancestor, from what she said on stream.
a white fella pops up in related searches. think its moms new beau tho

Salado

lolwatagain

Or simswap from getting fishmans phonenumber?
No. Simcloning is insanely difficult.

It's only possible if you have the original SIM card, and even then it's a convoluted process.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm going to powerlevel a bit here as this could explain something. I use to be middle management and I had a dossier of names, addresses and contact information for emergencies. And this was a company that would be an Elephant in the size compared to a Phase ant. So now that I think about it, I suppose it wouldn't be out of the question for either a talent or a manager having all this info in case something happened. Now my copy was a digital file and a physical printout. They would have had to have access to my computer or my desk to get it. But who knows how Phase would handle something like that. If it was on discord that would be extraordinarily stupid, because what if Discord goes down right?

niggaphil

Actually, think the other way round: Pon wolf hate her black company so much. If these information is real, she has an excuse to quit the company, and find other job. Just my 2 cent

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom