"What does the Sui Sei?"IRyS

EvilToaster's Escapades - Sexpest vtuber Ambassador with a 57-page Google Doc

AmeSame

curious to see if zen says anything bad about him since that would be a big nail in the coffin since zen seems to be willing to put up with anyone.
Freaks are more willing to put up with their own kind.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
My favourite part about this is that all this dude had to do was to shut the fuck up.
That's it, dont brag that you are solely responsible about one of the most hated (if not THE most hated) update ever.

Grandmaster Robin

Going through most of it all I have to say is that I hate everyone involved.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
So it's a genuine incel.
He really gives off the supreme gentleman vibes in all the messages and tweets I've seen. Relevant video below.

Edit: Dammit, God's Strongest Dragoon posted it already. Clock me if you want.

Last edited:

Smelliest007

I have no idea what a platonic "shower chat" would even be. Like come on, if you're a woman and you're letting a dude listen in on you showering, what motive do you think he has?
"What? No way, the guys and gals were schlicking themselves to me in the shower chat? How could this be?" :WHORE!!!:

Toaster was lying about his age if this is true
FGCwutnow.png

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The whole 'I'm 29 thing' is very believable. He looks visibly older than that by a large margin. Granted, it could simply be the AWFUL lifestyle and diet he almost certainly has.

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler
The man wants people to go to him lmao
Also his discord is still joinable

Smelliest007

Will he show his birth certificate to verify his age in discord?:whatastory:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Thats really gay, you want him to do a public statement for? Lets not act like we dont know how twitter works. People will double down on him and will only stop once he's become even more irrelevant than he already was before opening his mouth. Making a public statement nowadays is just pointless.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Smelliest007

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

To be fair, is there anything he could possibly say that wouldn't come off as disingenuous at this point? What can a guy in this situation say that would satisfy anybody?

Ah, he's basically like Flamenco. A man in his mid 30s surrounding himself with people half his age because he has stunted maturity.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here regarding people like this.

Ha ha ha yeah guys in their mid 30s (or later) in the vtuber community are all irredeemable creeps, ha ha ha ha

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Used search and didn't find it here, so here we have Alicia deleted posts:
240824-071238.png

240824-071304.png

And her justification for doing so:

[a]

Either she got called out in the backstage or noticed she was gonna lose ground, it's really weird to call someone a friend and backpedal this hard. Perhaps it's "friend" as many vtubers say they are but treat like a colleague at most.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Used search and didn't find it here, so here we have Alicia deleted posts:
240824-071238.png

240824-071304.png

And her justification for doing so:

[a]

Either she got called out in the backstage or noticed she was gonna lose ground, it's really weird to call someone a friend and backpedal this hard. Perhaps it's "friend" as many vtubers say they are but treat like a colleague at most.

There's no such thing as "friends" on the internet.

Smelliest007

Ha ha ha yeah guys in their mid 30s (or later) in the vtuber community are all irredeemable creeps, ha ha ha ha
:wataCreep:

If you insert yourself into the social circles of a bunch of early 20s indie female vtubers who are barely cognizant, retarded, and/or are just plain unfixable, yeah, creepy.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The great thing that came out of this was not the realization he was a sex pest, but the great amount of clout chasers bitches that orbited him only did to connect to people like Zen (remember the joke about Vshoujo being Zen and friends that he to this day still hate?), they took advantage of a obviously dumb man with a fancy medal for their own agenda

Last edited:
Top Bottom