"Wait, what is an F-boy?"IRyS

EIEN Project Disintegrates

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
It's been said, but damn, never thought Vrev would still be a thing (on paper) and outlast EIEN and Proj. Kawaii (hell, throw PRISM in there while we're at it).

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's been said, but damn, never thought Vrev would still be a thing (on paper) and outlast EIEN and Proj. Kawaii (hell, throw PRISM in there while we're at it).
I'm honestly not sure vreverie will ever go down because it's run by the rich gacha addicts so even if everyone leaves they'll just hire new prey as proctor said they don't give a shit about profit they just want their waifus to harass

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Everyone is talking (memeing) about "how will this affect Hololive?" but nobody is asking the real question.

How can we spin this as a Niji L?
:smugselen:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Everyone is talking (memeing) about "how will this affect Hololive?" but nobody is asking the real question.

Uhhh, Eien probably had a better manager-per-talent ratio?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

even in bankruptcy they still didn't manage to drive their best talent to suicide twice or even once.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The idea of Yagoo waking up to a manila folder with archived tweets and a paper copy of the EIEN dissolution letter is hilarious ngl

Although a more possible "if" and that is still a pretty big "if" could be that big corpos have people who do broad surveys of the scene and collate data on that to please beancounters or have actually decent people take a look at what works or not and why outside of their known wheelhouses. So EIEN or Vchuuba Live or some shit shuttering would be on their radar at best as a statistic of the general EN speaking market

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

EIEN Project is dead, dave.

View attachment 80974

Well, at least now we know what Proctor was vagueposting so hard about. Happy to hear the girls get to keep their models, with this and project Kawaii deciding to do so, it seems like the practice is not a one-off thing, which I like.

This girl is Kilia right? I wonder what she's thinking about this
I hope not. Also, apparently the Kilia model was one she purchased for her own use before starting EIEN, and then later made it one of the models in the pool for new applicants to use. That's why Kilia didn't simply wait for the company to fold to try and buy it from Eri.

I was always confused by the massive difference in quality between Kilia and the other EIEN models, but this suddenly makes both that fact and Kilia's disinterest in keeping it after leaving make a lot more sense. What a huge waste.
Huh, Blaise was talking to her pl friends about quitting the company once her year contract was up since the company was a "sinking ship" but wasn't expecting it to go down so soon. Guess losing Kilia was too much for them.
Huh, yeah that does explain why Kilia's model was so high quality. Also, is this info from the groomercord ,your own contacts or just Twitter info?

With that said, I never cared a lot about EIEN, sucks to see them go but at the same time it doesn't surprise me a lot to see this happen. I wish the girls the best for their future
... By the way, I have been watching more Vtubers lately, going outside of the usual. So does anyone here watch any of the girls? know what they are like or focus on? I might go and watch one of them one of these days. I only know Skye has a love for mechs and Armored Core and that's it

RiverBear

Isn't this the corpo founded by that Canadian -Flip? I'm more surprised they even got to 2 years.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Trying to keep track of these small corps before they expire
GRAgQnJXsAAHE8e.jpg

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The idea of Yagoo waking up to a manila folder with archived tweets and a paper copy of the EIEN dissolution letter is hilarious ngl

Although a more possible "if" and that is still a pretty big "if" could be that big corpos have people who do broad surveys of the scene and collate data on that to please beancounters or have actually decent people take a look at what works or not and why outside of their known wheelhouses. So EIEN or Vchuuba Live or some shit shuttering would be on their radar at best as a statistic of the general EN speaking market
"Sir, another EN small corpo exploded"
"Anything new?"

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Easy. Notwithstanding suspicions of drama behind the scenes, the announcement doesn't come with a rep sheet to kick the talents on the way out. The actual announcement keeps it to what matters - final streams, the fate of the IPs, donothon rewards and merch. Better PR than Niji.

E: Also, they gave Zumi and Navi a free boost to their future personas. No janny revolt required.

Last edited:

Void Scribas

I checked the CEO twitter and she only posted the announcement.

1729385242730.png

Wonder if she is going to say something because I have some questions:

Zumi tweeted and deleted but I was able to screenshot it first here's confirmation that Stronny is helping them all behind the scenes
Why would she get hate comments?
View attachment 80984

What hate comments??? Why would Zumi receive hate? WHAT IS THE INVOLVEMENT OF STRONNY ON THIS? I know she was part of EIEN as Riifu but....

Wait....

Screenshot in case she deletes
View attachment 80991
She did

These tweets of Shibi that she quickly deleted makes me wonder, and considering Zumi talking about hate comments and Stronny....

Was Vallure involved in the dissolution of EIEN????

Was this part of Stronny vendetta against Moeri????

What the hell happened between the two corps?? What did Moeri do that the girls need to tell their own story?

Last edited:
Top Bottom