"Semen."Otogibara Era (What her favorite drink in Animal Crossing is)

EIEN Project Disintegrates

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I am utterly dumbfounded that not only VAllure managed to outlive them, but seems to be thriving.
I can hear smug Scottish chuckling from my house.

I don't think it's a fair comparison since VAllure is still only a few months old. That said, if they are having or going to have any problems, it doesn't look like they're going to be related to finances.

That said, all rise for the Small Corpo Death Anthem.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
In the battle of whore owners, put your money on the Scot I suppose

frz

I don't think it's a fair comparison since VAllure is still only a few months old. That said, if they are having or going to have any problems, it doesn't look like they're going to be related to finances.

That said, all rise for the Small Corpo Death Anthem.

Didn't they already run into finance problem because they legally can't take cuts from onlyfans as it'd be considered e-prostitution ?
And the co-founder/head talent went on a rant on twitter because the other talents only make content on onlyfans and not their youtube streams or something?

"Literally cant make any money" count as finances-related issue for me.

Void Scribas

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Didn't they already run into finance problem because they legally can't take cuts from onlyfans as it'd be considered e-prostitution ?
And the co-founder/head talent went on a rant on twitter because the other talents only make content on onlyfans and not their youtube streams or something?

I think it was fansly, not OF, but yeah, there was a nasty crack that got papered over quickly in hopes no one noticed.

Bronze

It's an issue, but she also mentioned her donothon gave enough money for gen 2 and 3. At least currently things sound ok
18*(17 if we exclude her)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Holo and the rest of vtubing are two entirely-separate entities by this point tbh.

Vtubing is completely and totally incestuous. Everyone knows everyone. Hololive's managers are the same managers who work with other companies, and their EN talents all come from the same general spheres. They're all deeply and thoroughly interconnected, as are all entertainment industries of that nature.

Void Scribas

For what I gathered that issue has been resolved, the girls can do content on fansly, only it can't be more than what they do on Yotube and Patreon, so basically a monthly stream you could say.

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
I would never have wished for EIEN to go under, even as critically as I felt about how it was run, but I also can't muster even an atom of surprise that they did.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This must be why Shibi was donating to the talents idk if any of them will join but it seems that they are at least on decent terms with Stronny's group

Screenshot_20241019-124908.png

Last edited:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Surprised it lasted longer than it should have as the whole deal with Kiki and the chair had created a real sore point with their reputation.

Did they ever start work on a Gen 3? Also is there any likelihood that some former talent might approach them asking to buy their models?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

-despair-

Definitely not surprised to see EIEN go under (I even predicted EIEN was next back in the general thread but got cucked by Bondlive), but I'm glad some of the talents will be keeping the same IP. Fuck Eri for making them purchase their own IP as the company closes though. What does surprise me is that notKilia seems to be surprised by this turn of events even as she's been pointing to notNavi and notZumi's new accounts. I know she's already said she wouldn't be sharing stories from her "old cave" so hopefully one of the other girls will give us some information because if Kilia didn't know this was coming I feel like something major must have gone down inside the company between her graduation and now.

Somebody get her to open another Throne to buy the Kilia IP.................

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

JusticeDog

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Go look over at the NOA Talent thread if you want proof. The CEO of the parent company has direct ties to Hololive via their CN operations, and in turn directly interfaces with management staff in NOA Talent. Do you know what Guanxi is? The ties are all there for anyone to easily research themselves.

None of these people are ever more than two steps removed from each other. The moment you start actively looking into this stuff, it unfolds like a conspiracy board. Do you really think that all of the connections with fans, artists, VAs and moderators that HoloEN talents had when they were independents just... vanish when they join Hololive? Do you think they just stop talking to their old model mothers/fathers? Do you think they get into Hololive by pure luck, or might just be recommended by managers who used to work in other areas of the industry to gain experience before moving up to Hololive level? Variance Project got a thousand auditions in two months. Imagine how many Hololive gets with unlimited audition time. Do you think a Japanese company is going to have the permanent English-speaking staff needed to go through all of those auditions one by one and analyse them for validity? If not, where exactly do you think those staff would be hired from?

If you have a plausible counter-argument that refutes all of these data-points, I'm interested to hear it. I'm simply hammering on this because I feel there's a level of willful disbelief in the concept that Hololive is just another corporation like any other, and that it hires from the same group of people that every other corporation out there does, as well as from the same pool of technical support staff.

Bronze

I think this post is relevant now. Will have to see if they will stick together or continue interacting.
My understanding is that EIEN talents found out about her actions and Kilia was leading a bullying campaign against Blaise that led to management having to take action. From my point of view I saw it as completely justified since you never want to associate yourself with someone like Blaise in the event it all comes out. Other claims from Blaise include Kilia being top dog in the company and pushing others around and that other than Kilia only one other member of staff does their job. Blaise/Mogu as expressed wanting to graduate when her contract is up in a year and that she plans on starting up her own indie vtuber group (lol). The words sinking ship have come a lot from her, then again she's a known liar and would wait for more tangible evidence to say anything is 100% the case
My conclusions would be that Kilia either didn't take kindly to management breaking up a woman fight or that she feels EIEN can no longer offer anything to her at her size.

On a more positive note, Mirri's grateful for the opportunity

httn

Panko of color
I wonder if Eri will return to streaming after her failed manager arc?

Top Bottom