"Oh I thought that was Tara Strong, before she got fuckin' weird huehuEHUEHUAHAHUAhua, I mean I rumumbuhr when she was like 'No AI voices! because it hurts the voice actress industry!' but later on, she was 'But AI art is OK!' huhuHUAHUAHuahaha... and I was like lol you can't pick and choose your causes! uhUHUAHUAhaha!"Dokibird

Connect the World: Hololive English 1st Concert

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sven

I kind of get why the scripting, as obvious as it feels, happened if for no other reason that whatever poor bastard got put in charge of EN's first, already delayed much like everything EN due to covid concert is just praying to god that it all goes smoothly and they don't have to seppuku because someone got offended by a word that was determined racist 20 minutes before the concert began.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Of the EN's, I think Irys gave the best performance. I did miss Bae's, however.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I very much enjoyed this I knew it wasn't gonna be Holofes level but this was 45 bucks well spent regardless
Plus both my blue Holo oshis debuted new originals!

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I hope this concert exposed some flaws in their system that they will deal with before the next EN live, and before an ID live. They need a studio (even a temporary one) they can all be at near the venue for MC segments, more group songs, etc.

Also don't invite 3 JP members and 3 ID members if they are just gonna sing one song each and not even with EN members.

Still enjoyed it, but its very much a scuffed first try that will be fondly remembered when looking back rather than a polished final project.

mismatch

Call me a sap but I liked the speeches. Then again, I’m also in the majority
I thought they were sweet, but with the girls having to record them in advance in some studio in Tokyo, they really felt disconnected from the actual concert that was happening. The whole thing about these shows is making them feel like an actual live, and not some 2 hour bluray that Yagoo put on to play in a big theater. I think the 4th Fes did it right, where the songs were clearly prerecorded, but the MC segments were live. It obviously gets hard when you have 11 talents spread all over the world, but this is Cover we're talking about. If they can spend 2 billion on a studio, they can get 11 girls in that studio for 2 hrs once a year.

Edit: 10 girls. Guess i'm still unconsciously including the Astrogirl in my math.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
no en3 everyone go home you bastards

"manipuration" kek nips

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Alright, see you in a month's time then, Gura.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
We got two new songs out of it, so I'd say this was average for me. Definitely need less/none scripted MCs next time.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Of the EN's, I think Irys gave the best performance. I did miss Bae's, however.
Bae, Mumei and Kiara were strong.

RiverBear

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Good points:Irys and Bae perfomances
Bad points:Scripts,lack of emotion by Kronii,waste of groups,prerecorded scuff

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What was there was good, but could've done with a bit more.

More music, less scripted talking, for a start.

Alchemyth

The reality is that they need more members. Untill they have a sizeable numbers that doesn't rely on other branches to fill airtime, there'll be no real incentive to throw an EN expo or something bigger then what we got.

wew

Male hag love!
WIGGER NEWS NO GEN 3 LADS

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
I have a feeling that this was merely gaging interest for future EN concerts. That said, this was very good, and I hope to see more in the future.

Top Bottom