"No more moldy cheese. No more moldy milk. No more expired medicine. No more moldy here. No more moldy gravy. Nothing in my fridge is moldy nowww. Except that corpse!"Shiori Novella

Connect the World: Hololive English 1st Concert

Alchemyth

There better a big drop after this corpo speak.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Having this not be live is a real miss. Imagine how much better this would be if the girls were actually watching and hearing the audience while doing this segment. I'm sure it would be a logistical nightmare given how spread out they all are, but they should really try to make it happen for the next time.
You want this live? Imagine the technical issues, no thanks

RiverBear

Netscaper

Early Adopter
What corpo-suit higherup in Cover mandated this part? They should have just let it be unscripted. Would probably go better.

Kiara is sounding more natural, more like a stuffy professional than someone blankly looking at a script. I guess that's not much of an achievement.
That's the idol training.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If it's gonna be this shit, I kinda don't want it in the concert at all. Stick to shorter bits if you're gonna phone it in.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
It's scripted but the script seems to be done by the talent themselves, at least the introduction part at the start, I don't see what's the big deal.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Having this not be live is a real miss. Imagine how much better this would be if the girls were actually watching and hearing the audience while doing this segment. I'm sure it would be a logistical nightmare given how spread out they all are, but they should really try to make it happen for the next time.
Which is why they need to all be at the studio so they can do this properly and live. Its especially annoying because we know some of them are there.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn I can't believe all of HoloEN is graduating right now.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

mismatch

@superduper hard
A literal discord call with the girls able to see the audience cheering for them would have more emotional resonance that that scripted segment. I would take that over what just happened any day.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
At least she showed up in some form :sanasmile:
16445.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
If it's gonna be this shit, I kinda don't want it in the concert at all. Stick to shorter bits if you're gonna phone it in.
For this segment sure, but the rest of the concert would be worse for it

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh, Kronii didn't end up sounding five times more intense than anyone else in this recording.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
i know its recorded but at least put some emotion into it god damn

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Alright, time for Stars 3, baybee!

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
If there's no encore this is gonna be real awkward.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
We are not getting duo performances?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
At least that cringe didn't kill the crowds energy

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
@superduper hard

A literal discord call with the girls able to see the audience cheering for them would have more emotional resonance that that scripted segment. I would take that over what just happened any day.
I guess it’s technically possible to make just 1 section live. Wasn’t thinking about that. If that’s what your saying, then sure.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think it's natural for parts of something on this level to be prerecorded, it's the scripting and messy production that's causing the problems. It's about keeping the immersion, and every awkward silence and obvious script-read takes you out of it. They probably should have at least got all the girls into a call together to record their parts in one straight take rather than stitching together different line reads like they did here. It's a concert, stumbling over words here and there's better than disjointed 'clean' reads.

Top Bottom