"Cariope is haff ass!"Oozora Subaru

Phase Connect 1st East Coast Concert ft. Mint Fantome【Anime NYC Live】

RiverBear

5 people, 2 songs? massive scam. local bar shows are like $10-15 and 4-5 bands playing 20-30 minutes a pop and if its a big band 1 hour to 90 minutes just by themselves.
5 people, 2 songs, and 50 minutes?
Songs are like 4-5 minutes. What did they pad the other 40 minutes with?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
5 people, 2 songs, and 50 minutes?
Songs are like 4-5 minutes. What did they pad the other 40 minutes with?
5 people, 2 songs a peice. in japanese mind you except pippa because she knows her fans no speaky chingchong

RiverBear

Gee FWMC, why does Cover give you so much performance time
This is like their 4th - 5th right?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RiverBear

Negzana

Lia was definitely standout amongst the Phase talents. Great model and great dance skills. Can't wait for her 3D debut stream.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif - 2024-08-26T084802.142.jpg

Looks like this may have inspired Minto.:pomuLove: I wonder if she will go for a full-on 3D form. Hopefully she finds someone good.

Helkar

Bronze

Negzana

Concert was overpriced, thankfully I got to watch it for free. Hopefully the next concert has all of Origins and Alias for a longer 2 hour concert, perhaps the Invaders too. It might be too early to get Euphoria and Kaleido.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Concert was overpriced, thankfully I got to watch it for free. Hopefully the next concert has all of Origins and Alias for a longer 2 hour concert, perhaps the Invaders too. It might be too early to get Euphoria and Kaleido.
"Man, I hope the next concert I'm probably not going to pay for is longer." Negzana, probably.

Negzana

"Man, I hope the next concert I'm probably not going to pay for is longer." Negzana, probably.
still working on an excuse not to buy next time

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
still working on an excuse not to buy next time
Just pirate it and stop being a whiny fag about it. Pirates trying to moralize shit is the fucking gayest. I pirate crap cause I can and so do you. Not so much vtuber stuff as it's the one thing I still enjoy on the whole and want to support but I'm not gonna pearl clutch over others doing it. Also cause I do pirate stuff like time-limited voice packs

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idk why you are having such a moral dilemma lol, everyone pirates the Holo concerts and nobody cares, why is le funny coffee company any different?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Idk why you are having such a moral dilemma lol, everyone pirates the Holo concerts and nobody cares, why is le funny coffee company any different?
I'd argue they should have a bigger incentive not to pirate Phase or HoloEN concerts. JP ones will happen no matter what, but those two need to prove they are worth the efforts for their respective companies, especially Phase.

You want more 3D content? Support that shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'd argue they should have a bigger incentive not to pirate Phase or HoloEN concerts. JP ones will happen no matter what, but those two need to prove they are worth the efforts for their respective companies, especially Phase.

You want more 3D content? Support that shit.
Meh, I know for a fact that people will pirate Holo's just out of pure spite, any strategy to make people stop will only embolden them.

The concert ticket sales barely make them any money anyways, concerts are only good for A. Fanservice , B. Merch Sales and C. Prestige/PR

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Meh, I know for a fact that people will pirate Holo's just out of pure spite, any strategy to make people stop will only embolden them.
I'm not talking about preventing pirating, that is a waste of time. I am saying if anyone, at a personal level, wants to see more, they should support them, if you can, rather than pirate.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't think people should pirate the Holo concert either, if they can reasonably afford to buy tickets. Not everyone can afford tickets, so I have some sympathy, but if you want to watch it and can afford it, you should pay the price being asked.

Top Bottom