"...yess unbelibabel!"Moona Hoshinova

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

GOTBB

Yeah, it's this one:

I forgot she looks like meth Coraline. I wonder if she will do face stuff anymore or be a flex-tuber like Kson?
I bet she had a glow-up because even without surgery just being financially comfortable does wonders for looks.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I forgot she looks like meth Coraline. I wonder if she will do face stuff anymore or be a flex-tuber like Kson?
I bet she had a glow-up because even without surgery just being financially comfortable does wonders for looks.
Maybe she can go ahead and get those teeth implants for her missing molars on her right side...

Negzana

Maybe she can go ahead and get those teeth implants for her missing molars on her right side...
isn't a chunk of one her fingers gone too?

Koops

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Its ok, she has a huge rack so I forgive her for missing teeth and fingers

roktofferson

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Saw the scheudle this morning
Seeing Final Stream on there was like a gut punch
This really is the end of Amelia Watson
Nothing will be like it was before

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
For some reason, I decided that I hate myself and myself sad for no reason by watching this old but suddenly sad Animation

then I went on to several Tribute Videos for Ame

and then I went and unearthed some old soundposts that suddenly just feel different

I understand why it was so easy for many to fall for her. Ame, in a Gen full of stand-outs, somehow still very much feels like a Girl next Door you used to know. She is easy and comfy like that. And now she is moving away, changing schools. I feel like this happened before and idk
I just dont want Myth to be separated

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Why does this give me the end of Toy Story 3 vibes?

Negzana

So like as I understand, she'll appear for her the New Year Concert, her birthday, Holofes, maybe(?) Holosummer, and her/Myth's anniversary and likely that's it? That's kind of what is expected from now on?

I don't know why but I just feel more on edge and uncertain with what Ame's notgraduation means than something more final and explicit like Sana or Aqua or Coco.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So like as I understand, she'll appear for her the New Year Concert, her birthday, Holofes, maybe(?) Holosummer, and her/Myth's anniversary and likely that's it? That's kind of what is expected from now on?

I don't know why but I just feel more on edge and uncertain with what Ame's notgraduation means than something more final and explicit like Sana or Aqua or Coco.
On edge? She's just graduating with the possibility of coming back on special occasions, what's so unsettling about that?

Negzana

On edge? She's just graduating with the possibility of coming back on special occasions, what's so unsettling about that?
I just don't know what the special occasions are. I just hope at least she does birthday or anniversary streams and it isn't literally just Holofes every year.

Top Bottom