"Some people live most of their whole lives in the closet. I can spend a few more minutes in mine"Aia Amare

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
How is Aqua and Ame similar here? If you are talking about stream frequency. Aqua did take some breaks in 19-21 I believe, but she has been pretty consistent since 2022.
Sure leaving the company doesn't solely mean mistreatment. But Aqua specifically said difference in direction as the reason to leave which I personally also believe to be the case for Ame. That might really make you question the direction of the company though. Speaking of which, if you look at the comments of this recent official video , some JP fans are already doing that.
View attachment 78896
View attachment 78898

One specifically quoting「方向性の違い」, "Differences in direction". I haven't got the time to check the JP discussion of Ame graduation yet.

So... I had some Tumblr schizo dm me out of the blue on a random "Goodye Ame" post I made. This is what they had to say:
View attachment 78891
So since I'm bored & drunk tonight, I decided to open the lid on this carton of obviously bad milk. It's kind of incredible.
View attachment 78892
This seems like genuine schizophrenic behavior.
View attachment 78894
View attachment 78895
Yo fam what it doooo? Should I block & report or respond and see how deep this random schizo well goes?

Quick update. This person is clearly losing it but they dm'd me to explain their plight before I found the block button.
View attachment 78931
View attachment 78932
The vtuber is out to kill you but got their bff Belle Delphine to hire the hitman? And that's why Ame is graduating, because... the FBI told YouTube to... cancel her contract with Cover Corp???
:KEIKAKU:

Absolutely unhinged, have a nice day.
:irysisadork:

Thumbnails, mothertruckers!:yagooatbat:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Imagine how different Vtubing would be if Ame didn't watch all those Ryan Gosling films in her watchalongs back in the day

The Chink

Imagine how different Vtubing would be if Ame didn't watch all those Ryan Gosling films in her watchalongs back in the day
It's kind of self-fulfilling if you think about it. IIRC the movie is chosen by the chat or at least the chat propose the options.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
News spread relatively fast. Besides some regular Hololive artists, I also noticed a couple of regular Ame watchers starting to follow her new account.

Negzana

The only clip I remember of Sachiowo is her saying the hard R. Hope she still does that.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
News spread relatively fast. Besides some regular Hololive artists, I also noticed a couple of regular Ame watchers starting to follow her new account.
The /r/virtualyoutubers subreddit already had a post in its weekly thread plus a separate thread outing her lol

tgmslc

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
The Ryan Gosling thing was completely separate from Ame, at least at first. People only associated it with her specifically because of how hard so many people had fallen in love with her unironically and referred to themselves as "goslings" for her, without even her influence.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
The only clip I remember of Sachiowo is her saying the hard R. Hope she still does that.
If I recall, she was quoting someone else who said the hard R word, so...

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

So this is it...
That was the last AmeTori 1on1 collab
I breaks my heart seeing her go
I almost started crying again when Ame sang chiku taku at the end
Imagining Myth with only 4 members in the picture is not only wrong but downright sickening
Its all kinds of wrong

Overall, good Holotalk episode, I will probably go back to it in the future

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
If I recall, she was quoting someone else who said the hard R word, so...
Unless there's another video I'm unaware of, she was telling a story of two black dudes yelling at each other across a street or something just saying weird silly shit. Doesn't sound hard R to me though. Clip is still on youtube actually lol

But we live in current year so context or intention gets hand waived a lot to allow sperg outrage. Sort of like that retard with the ugly model trying to get attention.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Unless there's another video I'm unaware of, she was telling a story of two black dudes yelling at each other across a street or something just saying weird silly shit. Doesn't sound hard R to me though. Clip is still on youtube actually lol

But we live in current year so context or intention gets hand waived a lot to allow sperg outrage. Sort of like that retard with the ugly model trying to get attention.
Yeah, it's this one:

VSoyBoy

Yeah, it's this one:

Maybe she should have gone down the rapper route, same as Calli. Could have been more successful than her singing.

closedblas

So... I had some Tumblr schizo dm me out of the blue on a random "Goodye Ame" post I made. This is what they had to say:

So since I'm bored & drunk tonight, I decided to open the lid on this carton of obviously bad milk. It's kind of incredible.

This seems like genuine schizophrenic behavior.

Yo fam what it doooo? Should I block & report or respond and see how deep this random schizo well goes?
OTK Sachiowo confirmed?

tgmslc

Yeah, it's this one:

Still absolutely baffles me that people still act like this is some sort of "gotcha" moment. I think every wannabe-edgy white kid from suburban America's tried saying "nigga" out loud at least once.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Still absolutely baffles me that people still act like this is some sort of "gotcha" moment. I think every wannabe-edgy white kid from suburban America's tried saying "nigga" out loud at least once.
I think the real controversy is her saying "eating dat pussy like a bacon (&) egg sandwich." - that should be a random.txt, by the way.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's really only because of those moralizing Virtue Signalers that it's an issue at all. In a lot of spaces, it's a really common word and it's always very obvious the people that complain/shriek in horror about it have had zero interaction with anyone that's actually black in America. Especially black dudes. It's also like the 20th most common word in popular English-speaking music. The Having Vapors crowd also doesn't realize how often gay men call each other fag in the States.

It should be noted the crowd that gets up in arms is the same ones that'll call every white person a Nazi at the drop of the hat for disagreeing with them. Because it's not like any Americans with any family tree branches from east of the Rheine aren't missing half their 2nd & 3rd cousins because all of the cousins got killed in WW2.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

tgmslc

I think the real controversy is her saying "eating dat pussy like a bacon (&) egg sandwich." - that should be a random.txt, by the way.
Are you kidding me? That's the greatest turn of phrase I've heard all year, goddamn, gonna add that to my lexicon.
ofc the promise fan is on tumblr :smugazki:
1000004122.png

Top Bottom