"There's a lot of things that I accidentally say that I didn't really mean, I guess. Only to notice the true meaning of my words until when chat starts screaming. I swear to God at least half of it is accidental, if not more......'Only half?', No no, 70%, 70%"IRyS

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

frz

Based on what Ame, Calli and Kiara has said, it seems that neither Ame nor Cover actually knows for certain what "major events" (or whatever) specifically means, and that it's basically just a term to cover whatever ideas they might have in the future.
Something like hololive or holoen 10th year anniversary maybe

Negzana

This collab is making me realize just how long I've been into vtubers and now I'm considering finding Jesus.

Smelliest007

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This collab is making me realize just how long I've been into vtubers and now I'm considering finding Jesus.
I watched the AmeSame podcast (singular) at 3 AM at work, I'm watching AmeSame (Final) at 3AM at home.
:depressedtako:

Negzana

Ah I remember that Wrestlemania stream it was fu- it was 2022?

Did I watch any Gura streams 2023? I only remember the Mumei room review and the Stanley Parable ones for 2023, they were fun.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ah I remember that Wrestlemania stream it was fu- it was 2022?

Did I watch any Gura streams 2023? I only remember the Mumei room review and the Stanley Parable ones for 2023, they were fun.
To be fair, that was like 20% of her 2023 streams.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I've forgotten how entertaining these two dumbasses are together even if they're just yapping and shitting on each other on-stream.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
This is disgustingly wholesome. Also, horribly bittersweet.

Negzana

To be fair, that was like 20% of her 2023 streams.
Wait those were 2022.

It's concerning that basically all my memories for Gura and really Myth in general hard stop around Julyish of 2022 with the Gura/Kaela collab.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2024-09-28 at 23-23-15 Tiltify - Amelia Watson 4 Ocean Conservation.png

Ame's charity fundraise is about to blow past the original $50K goal and the stream hasn't even started yet. She's had to change the goal to $69K.

EDIT: Yep, blew past it just now. $51k as of this writing.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm going to say this.

I want Gura to become active as Senzawa just to collab with dooby/sachi/whatever-name-she-is-using-at-that-time. I don't care if this results in a bunch of rrats/doompostings about how she is going to graduate, that's how much I like Amesame.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I'm going to say this.

I want Gura to become active as Senzawa just to collab with dooby/sachi/whatever-name-she-is-using-at-that-time. I don't care if this results in a bunch of rrats/doompostings about how she is going to graduate, that's how much I like Amesame.
The issue is what would they do? They could have been playing games together as AmeSame and weren't. They could have just been having chatting streams like this and they weren't. I just don't see it happening.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Fundraise upped to $90K after it blew past $69K. No dice. Still blew past it. $105k right now - and the stream hasn't even started yet.

Spooked But Lobotomized

Fundraise upped to $90K after it blew past $69K. No dice. Still blew past it. $105k right now - and the stream hasn't even started yet.
The more things change the more they stay the same I guess

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The issue is what would they do? They could have been playing games together as AmeSame and weren't. They could have just been having chatting streams like this and they weren't. I just don't see it happening.
Wdym?

I guess you are saying that they didn't do many collabs even when both of them are still in Hololive? That's not true though. From 2023, they have been collabing kinda semi-regularly, more than many of the popular HoloEN pairings like Takamori, BaeRys, Iname, Ametori, Kronmei, etc. Gura even came out of her "hiatus" once just to collab with Ame. I think they are only beaten by the most recent Autofister when it comes to number of collabs.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I'm going to say this.

I want it for the other way around sorry :ironmousekek:
I want chumfucks to suffer
But i dont see Gura doing it

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
The more things change the more they stay the same I guess
Yagoo and Cover looking at this and just thinking "Damn bitch, you couldn't do this for us shilling our shit!?"

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
All I can see is as soon as they see this deal with Ame and Cover working out, Gura doing the same thing.

Top Bottom