"That's what I'm saying, people get laid at cons!"S.S. Isa

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
In a lore sense, it was inevitable that Ame would be the first to go, being the only non-immortal/super-long-lived member of the group.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>Just the music playing, no one on screen yet

>me

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Seems like Ame talked more with management about what she could take part in and told them she would always be open for anything.

RiverBear

Seems like Ame talked more with management about what she could take part in and told them she would always be open for anything.
This is the way. It would be nice to see some graduated members still interact with some capacity instead of memory holing them.
I still long for the day I see Sana's giant brown milkers in 3D
:faunacry:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
This is the way. It would be nice to see some graduated members still interact with some capacity instead of memory holing them.
I still long for the day I see Sana's giant brown milkers in 3D
:faunacry:
Makes me wonder if they asked Aqua if she wanted to try it first and she declined or if they wanted to try it with someone with a smaller fanbase first.

roktofferson

Before Fauna and Kaela, Ame was who I'd mainly watch, before she seemed to started streaming less, and usually at hours I couldn't keep up with anymore. One of the ones who really got me into hololive and all the fan content. I haven't really been watching any of this last week stuff, I can't bring myself to as it was already a rough week irl. Gonna have to go back and watch the vods in a while.
I don't know what I'm gonna do when Fauna and Kaela leave:calidrinking::gunpeko:

RiverBear

I don't know what I'm gonna do when Fauna and Kaela leave:calidrinking::gunpeko:
Kaela will be a dusty old hag before she quits Hololive. She knows she won't be far anywhere else.

Fauna, maybe.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Before Fauna and Kaela, Ame was who I'd mainly watch, before she seemed to started streaming less, and usually at hours I couldn't keep up with anymore. One of the ones who really got me into hololive and all the fan content. I haven't really been watching any of this last week stuff, I can't bring myself to as it was already a rough week irl. Gonna have to go back and watch the vods in a while.
I believe Fauna had said before that she's in hololive for the long haul.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
My eyes sting

Right now, I dont feel like I will ever be able to enjoy vtubing in the same way I did before
This has to be a before and After point
Nothing will be the same and
ikd what to even say, if I think too much the water flows agin

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Ame was who I'd mainly watch, before she seemed to started streaming less, and usually at hours I couldn't keep up with anymore
Yeah, when she started doing really late night EST streams, it was just hard to keep up with her live. Always figured she started doing this so she can cede the prime EST slots to the newer gens - but I think what I really miss the most were her non-Youtube Sunday "Bubba Radio" music streams on Twitch where she'd let her watchers submit Youtube links to music and she'd spend about 2 hours just "hanging out" and talking and listening to the music submissions. Discovered more than a few new favorite tracks that way. That and her minecraft streams on major building projects, of course - like that mob farm of hers.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
but I think what I really miss the most were her non-Youtube Sunday "Bubba Radio" music streams on Twitch where she'd let her watchers submit Youtube links to music and she'd spend about 2 hours just "hanging out" and talking and listening to the music submissions. Discovered more than a few new favorite tracks that way. That and her minecraft streams on major building projects, of course - like that mob farm of hers.
Hopefully, she will be able to return to doing those sometimes as Dooby. Twitch's DMCA crackdown probably spooked Cover and they stopped her from being allowed to do it, but she should be okay doing it as an indie. You can't go as ham with DMCA music on Twitch as you used to, but there is still some flex.

USS IOWA

My eyes sting

Right now, I dont feel like I will ever be able to enjoy vtubing in the same way I did before
This has to be a before and After point
Nothing will be the same and
ikd what to even say, if I think too much the water flows agin

Me when Kiara is holding out on saying one so she can be with Ame a little bit more:

tgmslc

Kaela will be a dusty old hag before she quits Hololive. She knows she won't be far anywhere else.
Kaela's from the group of Holomems who came into the company after working in a soul-crushing corporate job. She, Marine, Mio, and Fubuki will be the very last members, streaming until they lack the physical ability to stream.
I believe Fauna had said before that she's in hololive for the long haul.
She has said that, yeah. Dunno if she'll stick around as long as Kaela or Marine but I could see her reaching 10 years, at least.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Member Karaoke and she'll be doing it in her cowboy outfit since she said she was having issues with her original one. She also has a venue set-up with the teammates and investigators as the audience.

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 01-07-32 (2) 【MEMBERS】💚💛Unarchived Karaoke !!! 💛💚 - YouTube.png
Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 01-08-50 (2) 【MEMBERS】💚💛Unarchived Karaoke !!! 💛💚 - YouTube.png

RiverBear

She has said that, yeah. Dunno if she'll stick around as long as Kaela or Marine but I could see her reaching 10 years, at least.
Marine most likely only has 2-3 years before she dies of old age

tgmslc

Marine most likely only has 2-3 years before she dies of old age
You mean this sexy beast?

She's Asian, a woman, makes great money, lives in a country with cheap world-class healthcare, and takes dance lessons so she's not just sitting at a computer all day...

This hag will outlive every single person on this forum.
:marinesmug:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
lives in a country with cheap world-class healthcare
Not exactly. You can get very basic stuff cheap, but if you've got something serious your access to high-level treatment is going to be very expensive (under the table) and/or conditioned on personal ties to major stakeholders in the better hospitals. For a lot of things your best bet is getting together enough money to seek treatment abroad.

MostlyALurker777

I'm gonna miss Ame... I'm sad she won't be around as much but damn it... I feel like Kiara, I don't want it to end...fuck

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Missed a couple of Ame's streams due to life situations but man, I saw the clips of Kronii and Kiara, and I fucking lost it. I know it's wishful thinking but I do hope she comes back to streaming again in the near future.

Top Bottom