"I think I can poop better on Twitter"Namie

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Missed a couple of Ame's streams due to life situations but man, I saw the clips of Kronii and Kiara, and I fucking lost it. I know it's wishful thinking but I do hope she comes back to streaming again in the near future.
Yeah. I dont feel really sad for ame's departure since she'll still be around and even then i didnt really watch her. But woman tears always hurt so much. Hearing kronii cry broke my heart man.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Yeah. I dont feel really sad for ame's departure since she'll still be around and even then i didnt really watch her. But woman tears always hurt so much. Hearing kronii cry broke my heart man.
That's always the thing that actually gets me outside of maybe the final goodbye/song in the last stream. Unless someone else is there I think I'll be alright with Ame's if only because basically everyone's been pretty adamant they'll look for some excuses to bring her around. Sure she's more or less gone as a streamer (As a Holo anyway) but knowing she can visit is still a nice upgrade over poofing from existence.

Although she might get me with a clip show. She's really put so many goofy ideas and concepts out there she worked on, including pushing fan community stuff that grew with her and the others. Watching a montage of all those getting pushed in like the VR stuff, models, scuff home 3D, silly shit like Armando etc is a memory lane scroll that might catch me.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Ame.jpg

And that's a wrap on Ame's final members' karaoke. :ameraintear:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Here's an archive of Ame's member unarchived karaoke.
Mega

Last edited:

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
After watching the Myth Collab vod while on the way home from work, it hit me hard in the feels. That ending really was hammering home the reality that this will be the last we'll see of Holomyth together and it hurt for worse. Plus everyone tearing up at the end really didn't help either. Who knew 4 years ago I would get really attached to these dorky anime PNGs.
:depressedtako:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Kiara managed to snatch one last collab out of Ame with herself, Gura and Kronii
Isnt it romantic how those who hurt the most yesterday and the day before are the ones to go for one final round
Makes me think of this tweet:

The time with their Human friend is up and they didnt even notice how fast the time passed

Negzana

The past few days were sad, but the fact that she isn't fully retired and might come back occasionally makes it less sad to me. Plus after Mel, A-Chan, and Aqua, I am a bit too burned out to really be too greatly invested in another Holo ceasing activities. Still going to be a bit sad that Myth is a 4-woman show for most of the time now.

tgmslc

Yeah, this is kind of similar to where I am. I'm not a Teammate, have never identified as such. I'm mostly just sad for my neighbors and friends losing their fave, and seeing Kiara - the #1 Ame gosling - fighting tears and refusing to end the collab, it just hits. Because I know what that feels like.
:sanasmile:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You mean this sexy beast?

She's Asian, a woman, makes great money, lives in a country with cheap world-class healthcare, and takes dance lessons so she's not just sitting at a computer all day...

This hag will outlive every single person on this forum.
:marinesmug:

And yet her genes, just like Choco's, won't be preserved.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Please feel free not to post any "Ame is graduating" tribute art, holy shit this is depressing.

371ee017ab0e1e0a47a93133d1489a1f.jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
this was a really good final collab

Happy it happened this way
This collab felt very ordinary, could have been any other collab of the year
The fact that none of the girls broke down, that nobody talked about how that is the final collab
This did reassure me
Maybe it will be alright

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
this was a really good final collab

Happy it happened this way
This collab felt very ordinary, could have been any other collab of the year
The fact that none of the girls broke down, that nobody talked about how that is the final collab
This did reassure me
Maybe it will be alright
Nah Holo is fucking dead dude

tgmslc

Final stream reservation is up:

o7

And yet her genes, just like Choco's, won't be preserved.
Let me at 'er, I'd smash that shorty's ass until my heart explodes.

:holohag:
:hololove:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Final stream reservation is up:

o7

Let me at 'er, I'd smash that shorty's ass until my heart explodes.

:holohag:
:hololove:

Pinned in chat
1727741599148.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
TBH, that just confirms she's walking away with a bunch of recorded voices for covers and projects already coming down the pipeline. It's how involved she still gets with the stuff yet to be started a year or two from now that should be a better indicator of what her new "affiliate" status is really going to be.

Top Bottom