"I keep my meat but you can have my head"Nanashi Mumei

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think this is the first and only time a graduating/graduated member saying see you later makes me think she will actually come back at some point, with Coco you could tell she was just saying it to make her fans feel a little better (thank fuck she's not coming back going by her tweets lol) as for Aqua and not knowing what she wants to do, she so far seems to not be inclined to be back as she would have tried to do what Ame did and ask management for a similar deal/contract.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't know about you but I would welcome Coco back, even for a brief cameo, any day.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
lol delayed by 30 minutes
1727744026439.png

:amepopcorn:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Stream is pushed back 30 minutes. Now starting at 5:30 PST/01:30 UTC/10:30 JST

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
TBH, that just confirms she's walking away with a bunch of recorded voices for covers and projects already coming down the pipeline. It's how involved she still gets with the stuff yet to be started a year or two from now that should be a better indicator of what her new "affiliate" status is really going to be.
I think part 2 of ENReco will be the first big test. Sure getting some prerecorded projects is better than nothing, future voice packs, songs, whatever, but I think people mostly want to see *her* once in a while rather than just being a cameo voice actor.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I noticed that Ame got her Superchats turned off.
She might turn them on later on during the stream, but if not, she is skipping on probably the most profitable stream of her career
And that too, would be uniquely Ame to do

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
She might turn them on later on during the stream, but if not, she is skipping on probably the most profitable stream of her career
She had them on for her chatting stream after the announcement and then never since then. She read every single one, too. It is Ame. She always felt weird about SCs, so I wonder if she will even have them on unless she just plans to have them on for like a minute and then spend the rest of the stream reading them.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I would almost be willing to bet she wanted the charity stream to be her big send off on the way out honestly. She COULD leave with a chunk of change, but she's probably perfectly happy to peace out with that under her belt and giving the vr world to the fans instead.

Negzana

Sorry if this is cheesy, but was thinking of the Vale Decem song from Doctor Who

lolwatagain

I would almost be willing to bet she wanted the charity stream to be her big send off on the way out honestly. She COULD leave with a chunk of change, but she's probably perfectly happy to peace out with that under her belt and giving the vr world to the fans instead.
Memberships and gifts are still open though. There's a lot of green. And almost 70,000 waiting.

The Chink

She had them on for her chatting stream after the announcement and then never since then. She read every single one, too. It is Ame. She always felt weird about SCs, so I wonder if she will even have them on unless she just plans to have them on for like a minute and then spend the rest of the stream reading them.
There are ~300 SCs left unread. She didn't get time to read mine. :ameraintear:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
She is still late. The final "Ame doko?" moment for her channel.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
thought maybe she was waiting for 69k just to be funny but its now 70k so...

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
At this rate, she's gonna delay her final stream until next year...Be a hell of an early Christmas present.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Cue announcement of second Holo x Among Us collab. Gottem again!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Its already October 1st in Japan and soon its going to be in the rest of the world
Is she stalling for that:BijouBijou:?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Top Bottom