"I do play games. I promise I play games. Just not this type of game... I'm a rhythm gamer ok? Is that the truth- Is that the truth you want? I'm a rhythm gamer, I can only hit 2 buttons... I can only hit 2 to 4 buttons simultaneously painshork noises that's the truth gets attacked ah get outta here barracuda... I'm having a moment."Gawr Gura

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

tgmslc

So... I had some Tumblr schizo dm me out of the blue on a random "Goodye Ame" post I made. This is what they had to say:
View attachment 78891
So since I'm bored & drunk tonight, I decided to open the lid on this carton of obviously bad milk. It's kind of incredible.
View attachment 78892
This seems like genuine schizophrenic behavior.
View attachment 78894
View attachment 78895
Yo fam what it doooo? Should I block & report or respond and see how deep this random schizo well goes?
Quick update. This person is clearly losing it but they dm'd me to explain their plight before I found the block button.
1000010726.png

1000010727.png

The vtuber is out to kill you but got their bff Belle Delphine to hire the hitman? And that's why Ame is graduating, because... the FBI told YouTube to... cancel her contract with Cover Corp???
:KEIKAKU:

Absolutely unhinged, have a nice day.
:irysisadork:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Don't remember seeing this earlier in the thread. Guess the reaper keeps reapingView attachment 78927
Just like the Mio Tarot i didnt believe it but now i will anti every single 4 players board games collabs that Calli participates:mikoInshanya:

Tubedude

Quick update. This person is clearly losing it but they dm'd me to explain their plight before I found the block button.
View attachment 78931
View attachment 78932
The vtuber is out to kill you but got their bff Belle Delphine to hire the hitman? And that's why Ame is graduating, because... the FBI told YouTube to... cancel her contract with Cover Corp???

This guy reminds me of the schizo that was saying Calli was abusing and harassing him and thought she was someone that wasn't Karen/DemonDice. Wonder if there's any relation or it's the same dude.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
View attachment 78931
View attachment 78932

Schizo can't even get Amelia's real first name right.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
By this logic, doesn't this mean she's going to start riding large worms on stream? :smugmoona:
Ame would at least find a way to be an interesting whore.
Shut up whoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee STOP ATTACKING MY KWEEEEEN

Not talking about pippers but the response to Ame's departure has started feeling like that one meme of "Soldiers die in war, wives most affected"
when did Ame draft you?
So... I had some Tumblr schizo dm me out of the blue on a random "Goodye Ame" post I made. This is what they had to say:
View attachment 78891
So since I'm bored & drunk tonight, I decided to open the lid on this carton of obviously bad milk. It's kind of incredible.
View attachment 78892
This seems like genuine schizophrenic behavior.
View attachment 78894
View attachment 78895
Yo fam what it doooo? Should I block & report or respond and see how deep this random schizo well goes?
D O N T T O U C H S H I T D U M B A S S.
Hot and would.
You bed the bitch and then she screams your name with her mickey mouse voice
View attachment 78902
Look man, you take the bad with the good, that's just how life is.

View attachment 78903
Can't scream with a ball gag...
Too westernized, give me Indo Autist or Mudhunt Monkey or Jap-Thai Hafu-Hag

Voice matters. That's why Miko goes from hot to negative sex appeal.
The meds now reaction on this post is really just strong antibiotics
you underestimate the sheer amount of people who consider that a huge plus
please kill yourselves.....slowly.

As for Ame going solo or not i don't think it likely at best it's going to be as sparse as before I have always suspected there's a bunch of IRL shit she's obligated or rather be doing

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
We don't talk enough about how Catcher in the Rye is legitimately responsible for a large number of murders. The people that vibe with the content are actually legitimately in risk of being dangerously unhinged.

Catcher in the Rye (while a shit book, with a thoroughly miserable main character) is not responsible for any murders. The people who identified with it and later killed were just as likely to commit murder with out the book. The fact that they so strongly identified with it should make us treat it like a canary in a coal mine, rather than a some trigger from the Manchurian Candidate.

Edit: Upon looking it up i found only three real world murders or attempted murders that had any link to Catcher in the Rye. Of those three only in the murder of John Lennon by Mark David Chapman did the book and its themes have any significance. John Hinkley Jr. had a half dozen other books in his hotel room when he tried to kill Ronald Reagan and expressed no special interest in the book; and when Robert John Bardo killed Rebeeca Schaeffer he tossed the book on the ground after he killed her, but he was a schizophrenic Bi-polar who seemed more interest in Mark David Chapman then the book itself. So its not even a canary in a coal mine, its just a bad book with some bad luck. Even then its only three events across the 73 years since the book was published.

but why do that when we can blame video games instead of entirely controllable factors like the parents shitty schools/bullying/losteducation poverty ect ect.

oh wait your talking about a book.

Idiots blame video games, idiots blame Catcher in the Rye, its fundamentally the same thing. Because idiots (also many non idiots) like when things are simple. This thing is bad, it causes people to commit crime> ban this thing to stop crime> crime unaffected> this other thing is bad, it causes people to commit crime> repeat.

Edit: This thread is supposed to be about Ame, so i just wanna say that i will miss the creativity that she brought to HoloEn, i hope that she really will pop back up in EN events like the undertaker, and i hope she doesn't go the Kson route.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Catcher in the Rye (while a shit book, with a thoroughly miserable main character) is not responsible for any murders. The people who identified with it and later killed were just as likely to commit murder with out the book. The fact that they so strongly identified with it should make us treat it like a canary in a coal mine, rather than a some trigger from the Manchurian Candidate.

Edit: Upon looking it up i found only three real world murders or attempted murders that had any link to Cather in the Rye. Of those three only in the murder of John Lennon by Mark David Chapman did the book and its themes have any significance. John Hinkley Jr. had a half dozen other books in his hotel room when he tried to kill Ronald Reagan and expressed no special interest in the book; and when Robert John Bardo killed Rebeeca Schaeffer he tossed the book on the ground after he killed her, but he was a schizophrenic Bi-polar who seemed more interest in Mark David Chapman then the book.
but why do that when we can blame video games instead of entirely controllable factors like the parents shitty schools/bullying/losteducation poverty ect ect.

oh wait your talking about a book.

Tubedude

That one was for Calli? I was just thinking that I remember hearing almost this exact same schizo rambling months/years ago and thought it was the same guy.
Edit: https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...being-gangstalked-by-holomems.185/post-292862
Ah that thread is probably about the same schizo we're dealing with here, with the use of Stephanie for Ame.

This is a post I did a bit ago about the Calli schizo https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/vt-insanity-and-antis.9/post-206632

VSoyBoy

Get the fuck off tumblr maybe?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So...no stream of Gura talking about Ame's departure....
Colour me shocked.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
View attachment 78931
View attachment 78932

For someone who claims to know Ame personally he doesn't seem to know her actual name I believe it was Rebecca Cardenas?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
For someone who claims to know Ame personally he doesn't seem to know her actual name I believe it was (redacted)
Yes, it was, and still is.

roktofferson

i know she played airsoft on stream, but do we know if Ame is strapped irl? :amegunl: She seems the type.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i know she played airsoft on stream, but do we know if Ame is strapped irl? :amegunl: She seems the type.
Back during one of the first myth offcollabs everyone joked about Watson having a "big metal thing" on the bed to protect them, iirc it turned out to be a bat but many thought it was a shitgun and there is a very small chance it could be one

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Back during one of the first myth offcollabs everyone joked about Watson having a "big metal thing" on the bed to protect them, iirc it turned out to be a bat but many thought it was a shitgun and there is a very small chance it could be one
:ameheh:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

tgmslc

Get the fuck off tumblr maybe?
Aww, but it's so easy to find good lewd animu artists on there now that nobody gives a shit about forcing platform rules!
:smugrys:

So...no stream of Gura talking about Ame's departure....
Colour me shocked.
I'm also not shocked, though I bet its for vastly different reasons. Gura's mental seems kinda weak just in general so I bet she's taking this pretty hard.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm also not shocked, though I bet its for vastly different reasons. Gura's mental seems kinda weak just in general so I bet she's taking this pretty hard.
She RT'ed Amesame arts, this is a bigger deal than you think, as she hasn't done something like this in ages. For a long time shipping arts will at most get a like from her. No doubt she liked a bunch of arts too but we will never know because thanks Elon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom