"If I had a choice between feet or piss... I'd choose piss"S.S. Isa

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I think the Same but the Doki paragraph has the same 2021 vibes of everyone making up scenarios in their minds just for a twitter follow
Yeah, that part is too much. I don't expect to see her go ham with collabs. Ame is, at the end of the day, a big solo streamer. I am sure would accept collab invitations, if they were thrown her way by people she liked (She follows two V4Mirai girls already, for example), but I am not expecting anything like that.

The Chink

Both Aqua and Ame were basically at the door for years already, seeing them go is sad but not shocking to me. Leaving the company doesn't solely mean mistreatment, some people are just looking for something else in life or want to do other things. If you oshi Shion, Gura or Ayame then don't be surprised if they drop sooner or later too.
How is Aqua and Ame similar here? If you are talking about stream frequency. Aqua did take some breaks in 19-21 I believe, but she has been pretty consistent since 2022.
Sure leaving the company doesn't solely mean mistreatment. But Aqua specifically said difference in direction as the reason to leave which I personally also believe to be the case for Ame. That might really make you question the direction of the company though. Speaking of which, if you look at the comments of this recent official video , some JP fans are already doing that.
1726973325509.png

1726973369567.png

One specifically quoting「方向性の違い」, "Differences in direction". I haven't got the time to check the JP discussion of Ame graduation yet.

Last edited:

tgmslc

So... I had some Tumblr schizo dm me out of the blue on a random "Goodye Ame" post I made. This is what they had to say:
1000010707.png

So since I'm bored & drunk tonight, I decided to open the lid on this carton of obviously bad milk. It's kind of incredible.
1000010706.png

This seems like genuine schizophrenic behavior.
1000010708.png

1000010709.png

Yo fam what it doooo? Should I block & report or respond and see how deep this random schizo well goes?

Negzana

So... I had some Tumblr schizo dm me out of the blue on a random "Goodye Ame" post I made. This is what they had to say:
View attachment 78891
So since I'm bored & drunk tonight, I decided to open the lid on this carton of obviously bad milk. It's kind of incredible.
View attachment 78892
This seems like genuine schizophrenic behavior.
View attachment 78894
View attachment 78895
Yo fam what it doooo? Should I block & report or respond and see how deep this random schizo well goes?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Remember when Coco was gonna revolutionize vtubing and make her own agency?
No actually, I don't. I do remember every single JP, ID and EN member tearfully wishing her well and having Cover send her off with glowing colors, united in praise.
Thereafter she joined up with vshojo and every tribalist alive declared herكَافِر (infidel) and was subject to fatwa. The ongoing jihad is proof that all you need to do is piss off the wrong cultists to achieve infamy.

Negzana

so does this go into the Deadpool or is this like the Life Support pool?

No actually, I don't. I do remember every single JP, ID and EN member tearfully wishing her well and having Cover send her off with glowing colors, united in praise.
Thereafter she joined up with vshojo and every tribalist alive declared herكَافِر (infidel) and was subject to fatwa. The ongoing jihad is proof that all you need to do is piss off the wrong cultists to achieve infamy.
If she changed to playing the straight man to Vshojo's degeneracy she might have been better. She continued to be Coco but even more crass and that doesn't work when you were the biggest fish in a small pond and now are jumping into the ocean of whoreness

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Speaking of which, if you look at the comments of this recent official video , some JP fans are already doing that.
I saw that a couple days ago and I still don't understand the complaints about this video, though? They are mad hololive is doing variety content? As if they didn't already do that for years? I don't see the correlation here.

The Chink

I still don't understand the complaints about this video, though? They are mad hololive is doing variety content? As if they didn't already? I don't see the correlation here.
I think the sentiment of some people (especially aqua fans) are something like corpo mandated duties overwhelm livers' spontaneous activities. The graduation of aqua might be a breaking point. To me, I personally have neutral feelings on it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How is Aqua and Ame similar here? If you are talking about stream frequency. Aqua did take some breaks in 19-21 I believe, but she has been pretty consistent since 2022.
Sure leaving the company doesn't solely mean mistreatment. But Aqua specifically said difference in direction as the reason to leave which I personally also believe to be the case for Ame. That might really make you question the direction of the company though. Speaking of which, if you look at the comments of this recent official video , some JP fans are already doing that.
View attachment 78896
View attachment 78898

One specifically quoting「方向性の違い」, "Differences in direction". I haven't got the time to check the JP discussion of Ame graduation yet.
People seem mad over some TV station thing? This seems to either be a raid or some "NO NORMIES ALLOWED" thing
The question is why are none of the other recent official channel videos full of protests? I think people are mad at this video specifically for some reason us non-nip speakers can't parse.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Counter point:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I think the sentiment of some people (especially aqua fans) are something like corpo mandated duties overwhelm livers' spontaneous activities. The graduation of aqua might be a breaking point. To me, I personally have neutral feelings on it.
I mean, they are wrong. These programs are entirely optional. It wasn't like HoloSummer last year, which had the mandatory concert, where people sorta had a point to complain about event overload. If it is Aqua fans, they are coping, because from the sounds of it, Aqua had been uninterested in the direction of the company for a long time.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
For example her Amando stream is one of the funniest stream I have ever watched. And majority of that entertainment actually comes from those tech glitches (EN curse as they say).

tgmslc

View attachment 78896
View attachment 78898
I think it's pretty odd how viral this one bad video got. Hololive's been delivering pretty well-received content lately but I saw lots of rando's on /vt/ and Twitter saying that this one bad video was singular proof that Hololive was absolutely cooked.

It's like seeing a lone dead tree and deciding that the forest is doomed.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
People seem mad over some TV station thing? This seems to either be a raid or some "NO NORMIES ALLOWED" thing

From my understanding, they trying to push some narrative that holo hasn't done streams like this where they have some daytime TV kinda skit when the main channel has that all the time and coupling that with complaining about talents having less time to stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
From my understanding, they trying to push some narrative that holo hasn't done streams like this where they have some daytime TV kinda skit when the main channel has that all the time and coupling that with complaining about talents having less time to stream.
Yeah wtf? Variety content has been on the main channel since forever what are these nips smoking? Really does seem like some kind of raid to me.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

The Chink

I think it's pretty odd how viral this one bad video got. Hololive's been delivering pretty well-received content lately but I saw lots of rando's on /vt/ and Twitter saying that this one bad video was singular proof that Hololive was absolutely cooked.

It's like seeing a lone dead tree and deciding that the forest is doomed.

I don't think this video is that bad. But somehow it became the target. I believe the graduation of Aqua has been a breaking point for some.
Whether the direction is correct or not (for each side) remains to be seen though. Therefore I really think Ame's graduation would benefit both parties. Cover can remain the IP of the character. Ame can discover if she can regain the motivation in pursuing whatever stuff she's excited about.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Yeah wtf? Variety content has been on the main channel since forever what are these nips smoking? Really does seem like some kind of raid to me.
Yeah, it is fucking bizarre when you have this video that is from a couple weeks before and was even sponsored by some random drink, yet no one had an issue with it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't think this video is that bad. But somehow it became the target. I believe the graduation of Aqua has been a breaking point for some.
Whether the direction is correct or not (for each side) remains to be seen though. Therefore I really think Ame's graduation would benefit both parties.
Well, people have to accept the reality the companies, like people, change. And all of your oshis will one day graduate for one reason or another.

If the perceived change a company has is unacceptable for you then the best course of action is to leave and stop consuming their products. Bitching under a random video is completely pointless. And if their complaint is that doing a 17 minute skit that probably took less than 2 hours to film is draining the talents time then I would suggest they take issue with voicepacks, concerts and music videos too.

Also Aqua graduated half a month ago, it sure took them their sweet time to throw their fit.

tgmslc

The question is why are none of the other recent official channel videos full of protests? I think people are mad at this video specifically for some reason us non-nip speakers can't parse.
I was gonna say, "No Normies in our community!" as if HoloJP hadn't been doing this for years???

Raid it is, then.

Top Bottom