"Dogs have semen?!"Enna Alouette

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Well, people have to accept the reality the companies, like people, change. And all of your oshis will one day graduate for one reason or another.

If the perceived change a company has is unacceptable for you then the best course of action is to leave.
Like the west, nips haven't learned to not interact with content that doesn't interest them.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hot and would.
You bed the bitch and then she screams your name with her mickey mouse voice
1726975177421.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
How is Aqua and Ame similar here? If you are talking about stream frequency. Aqua did take some breaks in 19-21 I believe, but she has been pretty consistent since 2022.
Sure leaving the company doesn't solely mean mistreatment. But Aqua specifically said difference in direction as the reason to leave which I personally also believe to be the case for Ame. That might really make you question the direction of the company though. Speaking of which, if you look at the comments of this recent official video , some JP fans are already doing that.
View attachment 78896
View attachment 78898

One specifically quoting「方向性の違い」, "Differences in direction". I haven't got the time to check the JP discussion of Ame graduation yet.
5chan raid and genuine angry Aqua fans

agility_

Early Adopter
Look man, you take the bad with the good, that's just how life is.

dfwegre5t45g.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Negzana

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

tgmslc

Like the west, nips haven't learned to not interact with content that doesn't interest them.
I see periodic posts about this various places where noble degenerates and perverts try to explain to kids that reading/watching shows with p r o b l e m a t i c characters does not make you a bad person. I dunno, it does seem like the inventions of trigger warnings and cancel culture really did a number on media literacy.

Kids these days really can't read "Catcher In The Rye" without worrying about Holden Caulfield becoming their problematic fave.

KsonApologist

@agility_ you and all of the coomers of SCF can go and burn in hell

agility_

Early Adopter
Because I said she's pretty?
I got jannied, if it makes you feel better.

Smelliest007

I saw that a couple days ago and I still don't understand the complaints about this video, though? They are mad hololive is doing variety content? As if they didn't already do that for years? I don't see the correlation here.
I think it was definitely some astroturfing by Japanese anti. Some of the complaints doesn't even read like what actually happened in the video. I believe some antis spread the misinformed idea that staff (male) would be interacting with the talents to get the ball rolling

tgmslc

I believe some antis spread the misinformed idea that staff (male) would be interacting with the talents to get the ball rolling
They were absolutely spreading the rrat that it was Male Staff interacting with the talents, yes.
1000010711.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I don't expect any crazy changes now that we know more. It is possible that she wanted to do more 3D content that was too far from Cover's vision.

For example, Kiara said around Easter that Advent wasn't allowed to get chibi 3D models like Myth and CouncilRyS. If Cover was cracking down on the wacky 3D they were doing, that would explain what killed Ame's drive, since those projects are where she really thrived. They may have been okay with stuff like Kiara's modified 3D model because it doesn't stray TOO far from her design, but stuff like Ame's 3D forms may have been too much for Japanese corpo sensibilities.
Late reply cause I've been to lazy to read anything but general the past couple days but they seem to have walked back the no Chibi 3d because Shiori debuted one for her birthday a while back.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They were absolutely spreading the rrat that it was Male Staff interacting with the talents, yes.
View attachment 78919
>Male staff members
1726982087958.png
I guess the lesson we learned today is to not trust what chinks say.

This new era of bitching about everything, blaming IPO and reminiscing about "ze olden days" with buckets of nostalgia and cherrypicking is quite obnoxious ngl. Just say you hate males and stop pretending this is some "nefarious change the company is going through!!!!!" fucking hell this stuff has been going on since holostars was created in 2019.

Last edited:

Krow

Don't remember seeing this earlier in the thread. Guess the reaper keeps reaping
RDT_20240921_2118177820188127146465110.jpg

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

so does this go into the Deadpool or is this like the Life Support pool?

If she changed to playing the straight man to Vshojo's degeneracy she might have been better. She continued to be Coco but even more crass and that doesn't work when you were the biggest fish in a small pond and now are jumping into the ocean of whoreness

Well, we either need an "I'm Still Alive" thread or a "See You Next Time, Space Cowboy" one. Because she's definitely going Ameway.

Yeah, it is fucking bizarre when you have this video that is from a couple weeks before and was even sponsored by some random drink, yet no one had an issue with it.

HoloJP will do plenty of random sponsored events/streams that interact with all sorts of people. Seems weird this is suddenly an issue for some.

I was gonna say, "No Normies in our community!" as if HoloJP hadn't been doing this for years???

Raid it is, then.

HoloJP is actually normie in Japan. It's not massive, but it's not also a niche space.

Hot and would.

I like that we now have a "Wouldposting" warning, haha.

I see periodic posts about this various places where noble degenerates and perverts try to explain to kids that reading/watching shows with p r o b l e m a t i c characters does not make you a bad person. I dunno, it does seem like the inventions of trigger warnings and cancel culture really did a number on media literacy.

Kids these days really can't read "Catcher In The Rye" without worrying about Holden Caulfield becoming their problematic fave.

We don't talk enough about how Catcher in the Rye is legitimately responsible for a large number of murders. The people that vibe with the content are actually legitimately in risk of being dangerously unhinged.

Don't remember seeing this earlier in the thread. Guess the reaper keeps reapingView attachment 78927

Calli has the full "snakebitten" luck energy going. If something can go wrong or poorly, it probably will.

Top Bottom