"When 2023, I'll do my best more hard"Haachama

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

Negzana

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
nrkihn.png

depending on how you look at it, Holo X is the oldest 5 member Gen that is still complete
I dont know what to do with this information but I hate it
Chaamas coexist arc coming to life, Fuwa consuming Mococo?! Gozaru only quits when she marries Animachi, Sui and Taku are already on their 2nd album (kid), and Azki is the mastermind behind everyone leaving so she stays. Sorry Mococo...
BAU BAU ⤵︎⤵︎🐾💔

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So far A-chan, Aqua, Amelia killed
Akai Haato almost graduated
Azki likely will stay, Akirose is hard inclining so very unlikely
Ayame next?
You :BijouBijou:
26331.png

dragoonkain3

If Ame is 99% graduated, then Gura I feel is at almost the same boat at 90%. Gura has streamed much less than Ame over the past year (at just about half more streams - 36 to 56 streams), so I was actually expecting Gura to graduate before Ame. So what I'm thinking is that Gura is already more or less graduated already, but Gura as an IP and the status of most subscribed Vtuber of all of history, tells me that Cover is just BEGGING Gura to NOT officially graduate (or even 'retire' like in Ame's case). They'll do practically ANYTHING for Gura as long as she streams around 3 times a month to keep her internet visibility alive, and participate in various group projects and paid promotions so that sponsorship money can keep coming in.

Back to Ame, the 'sane' take is that probably Ame is at the point where she made enough money that she can officially retire IRL, especially with her still getting royalties from her character appearing in future streams and future merch runs.

But my own 'batshit insane conspiracy theory that has no basis on reality' speculation? Ame is getting married IRL, and wants to dedicate her near future to building a family. Perhaps after having a child or two, she will be back to streaming, but that's a longs way off and so this is the compromise Cover is willing to give her. Reasons why I think that are:

1) Despite what the fandom thinks, especially with the rampant AmeSame stuff since the beginning of Myth, Ame is the most "het" of EN, tied with Shiori and IRyS (the latter is heavily suspected to be married IRL). Their collective love of Otoge, BL, and bishis are big signs of your typical female het otaku, and since we know Sachiowo had a BF before Myth, she may be looking for a more serious relationship this time around

2) She pretty much already has the same contract Gura has in that she only really has to stream a few times per month (perhaps Ina has the same contract?), but if even she can't do that, then that means SOMETHING BIG happened to her personal life

3) Ame has stated before many times that she always been the one who prefers to work behind the scenes, and since she has explicitly stated she isn't even joining the staff side of HoloEN, then we can assume her future endeavors are COMPLETELY different from vtubing/streaming and what goes on behind it as a whole

Just my 2c on the matter.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
They did specify that she will no longer participate in "live events".
She caught a drug conviction and is no longer admissible into Japan.

Gura can't retire as she needs the money for her medical bills. Hooray for American medical system?!?

God's Strongest Dragoon

You say this like Ame isn't a test run for when Gura Not-Graduates next year.
Just keep them in the back pocket as freelancers and call them up for a stream or two whenever a threatening competitor is doing an event. Maybe have them show up for a surprise appearance like Haato's 5th Fes appearance to really hype shit up.

Negzana

I hope ID4 was worth 2 graduations.

ID4 is happening, right?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
From what I understand, Ame will show up for stuff like EnReco, but she will no longer be participating in concerts. So, unless there's a grand RP event of some kind, I don't expect her to appear at all anymore.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
From what I understand, Ame will show up for stuff like EnReco, but she will no longer be participating in concerts. So, unless there's a grand RP event of some kind, I don't expect her to appear at all anymore.
Hoping her stream later will give some more insight into what to expect

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
A lot of schizos and antis think La+ is going to be nuked due to some eventually yab Cover simply can't put over the rug but I think she is wrangled hard enough and has enough tact to avoid that.

I had a nightmare last night Lui was terminated though....
I hope ID4 was worth 2 graduations.

ID4 is happening, right?
I hope Kaela moves to china.
Ame please for the love of fuck don't stream on twitch :ameraintear:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
If Ame is 99% graduated, then Gura I feel is at almost the same boat at 90%. Gura has streamed much less than Ame over the past year (at just about half more streams - 36 to 56 streams), so I was actually expecting Gura to graduate before Ame. So what I'm thinking is that Gura is already more or less graduated already, but Gura as an IP and the status of most subscribed Vtuber of all of history, tells me that Cover is just BEGGING Gura to NOT officially graduate (or even 'retire' like in Ame's case). They'll do practically ANYTHING for Gura as long as she streams around 3 times a month to keep her internet visibility alive, and participate in various group projects and paid promotions so that sponsorship money can keep coming in.

Back to Ame, the 'sane' take is that probably Ame is at the point where she made enough money that she can officially retire IRL, especially with her still getting royalties from her character appearing in future streams and future merch runs.

But my own 'batshit insane conspiracy theory that has no basis on reality' speculation? Ame is getting married IRL, and wants to dedicate her near future to building a family. Perhaps after having a child or two, she will be back to streaming, but that's a longs way off and so this is the compromise Cover is willing to give her. Reasons why I think that are:

1) Despite what the fandom thinks, especially with the rampant AmeSame stuff since the beginning of Myth, Ame is the most "het" of EN, tied with Shiori and IRyS (the latter is heavily suspected to be married IRL). Their collective love of Otoge, BL, and bishis are big signs of your typical female het otaku, and since we know Sachiowo had a BF before Myth, she may be looking for a more serious relationship this time around

2) She pretty much already has the same contract Gura has in that she only really has to stream a few times per month (perhaps Ina has the same contract?), but if even she can't do that, then that means SOMETHING BIG happened to her personal life

3) Ame has stated before many times that she always been the one who prefers to work behind the scenes, and since she has explicitly stated she isn't even joining the staff side of HoloEN, then we can assume her future endeavors are COMPLETELY different from vtubing/streaming and what goes on behind it as a whole

Just my 2c on the matter.
Aki is married with a kid and she streams 9 hours a day. No excuse. Azki is married and has 2/3 jobs and just had another live show. No excuse.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Aki is married with a kid and she streams 9 hours a day. No excuse. Azki is married and has 2/3 jobs and just had another live show. No excuse.
B... but muh quality of content... muh standards... please understand.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ame please for the love of fuck don't stream on twitch :ameraintear:
This makes me wonder, I wonder if whatever new contract she has will let her stream as a vtuber persona?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Damn, Ame was one of the first vtubers i ever subscribed to, just, damn, what a shitty way to wake up to...
:ameraintear:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
AZKi quit her day job in favor of only her Hololive and Nayuta gigs, I think.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Negzana

The mistake you made is two are Japanese, the other is white, Spanish at that.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ame the first person I ever subscribed to on Twitter and one of my first YouTube subscriptions. :painpeko:

vivaldi_H67eoxfAeI.jpg

I can't remember the last time an Ame stream was shilled, be it here or anywhere else.
Yesterday :shubaIapprob:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Top Bottom