"You must understand sacrifices needed to be made"Tenma Maemi

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
AZKi quit her day job in favor of only her Hololive and Nayuta gigs, I think.
That's 2 jobs. Nayuta being more intense as she has to hire a manager and all that.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Shiori's constant trolling by killing her in Crab game made Ame quit. She is so weak.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
So far A-chan, Aqua, Amelia killed
Akai Haato almost graduated
Azki likely will stay, Akirose is hard inclining so very unlikely
Ayame next?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

AZKi quit her day job in favor of only her Hololive and Nayuta gigs, I think.

Only recently. Which is wild on its own, though Azki got off to a really rough start, so I imagine the money wasn't great for a while. Though it's weird to think she willingly stayed as an OL rather than push further into 2 utaite roles. I guess she had a really good OL job?

That's 2 jobs. Nayuta being more intense as she has to hire a manager and all that.

The Nayuta Company Lore is actually pretty damn hilarious, not going to lie.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
In light of recent events, I feel bad about DSP-posting

That won't stop me from DSP-Posting

dsp.gif

GUESS BEING SMARTER THAN ME DIDN'T SAVE YOU, HUH

thirteenorphans

How long until "Ame invader?" comments?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So Calli doesn't really understand what Ame's position or status really means, also she know before the Breaking Dimensions MC segment.

Edit: YouTube is shitting the bed on Calli

NeviØn

NoFcksGiven
that makes the spelling bee her last made event or?
gonna miss her events ngl

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So Calli doesn't really understand what Ame's position or status really means, also she know before the Breaking Dimensions MC segment.

Edit: YouTube is shitting the bed on Calli
EN scuff stream, as usual.

Anyway, appropriate:

Sporg

So why announce this with a ten day notice? Someone might say that they didn't want the announcement to be too close to Aqua's graduation, but Aqua decided on that many months ago, so since they already knew the timeline for all that, why not set Ame's last day sometime in mid-to-late October?

RiverBear

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
So if I'm understanding this correctly, Ame is going to be like the Undertaker in his final years with WWE when he would only have one match a year at Wrestlemania.

frz

So why announce this with a ten day notice? Someone might say that they didn't want the announcement to be too close to Aqua's graduation, but Aqua decided on that many months ago, so since they already knew the timeline for all that, why not set Ame's last day sometime in mid-to-late October?
Aqua was streaming everyday for 4 months up until her graduation
Ame is a lazy fuck who wouldnt have streamed if not for EN Reco that's why it doesn't matter how many days left.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Aqua was streaming everyday for 4 months up until her graduation
Ame is a lazy fuck who wouldnt have streamed if not for EN Reco that's why it doesn't matter how many days left.
Has she finished her Elder scrolls streams even?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Has she finished her Elder scrolls streams even?
She said she is planning to do a couple of endurance streams for the next 10 days as there are 2 games she wants to finish, most people are guessing she was referring to ER DLC and Oblivion DLC.

Though I'm not sure if she can even get it done since she is also doing 1) GTA RP , 2) a bunch of collabs, 3) 2 member streams and 4) a charity stream.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Waking up and seeing an Ame short random stream notification on my phone was one way of waking up, what a fucking change of mood from the high of Breaking Dimensions and Myth 4th anniversary live. Early on I tried to watch all of Myth but gradually time wouldn't let me and I mostly watch Ame and Gura, so it's been a slow decline of content from them, but I'd still turn in every time they streamed. On that note it's really fucking weird being this sad and watching FuwaMoco being spergs in HoloGTA.

I know people like to give Gura shit for not streaming, but if she ever did graduate I really don't know if we'd see/hear from her again, same with Ina. There are a some members that Hololive might be the only reason we really got to see them.

Sidenote: This is not how I would've liked to enjoy my 3year 6month to the day anniversary of membering Ame.
Ame 3 years 6 months (crop).png

Zyklon Mag

What do you mean 2020 was 4 years ago? Take care, Ame.

Top Bottom