"I thought she said 'DENMA'(Vibrator)... that is sekushawl... good!"Haachama

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shes singing on her alt (smoke detector is still chirping). She's singing happy songs and she is laughing and her model is all cheery and shit and she hits chat with "Don't let the fact that I have a smile on my face mean that im fine mentally". Its like the second time she says some shit like that where she basically smiles and laughs to cope but mentally she's fucked.

Why can't my chuubas be happy and cheerful? Why cant they be mentally sane?

Cheri mentioned also being at at bad place mentally. Rana is always depressed n shit. @MythicalSloth mentioned Salmon being also fucked in the head. Was all of this because of the corpo or did they just pick the most unstable and mentally unwell women.

Also Rana is halfway out also. Hell she is probably doing more content on her alt than on her main at this point.
Shit like this is why these girls need managers to wrangle them. I'm not saying they shouldn't ever show other emotions than happiness but a lot of them just become 24/7 menhera when they go indie and it's hard to watch.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Shes singing on her alt (smoke detector is still chirping). She's singing happy songs and she is laughing and her model is all cheery and shit and she hits chat with "Don't let the fact that I have a smile on my face mean that im fine mentally". Its like the second time she says some shit like that where she basically smiles and laughs to cope but mentally she's fucked.

Cheri mentioned also being at at bad place mentally. Rana is always depressed n shit. @MythicalSloth mentioned Salmon being also fucked in the head. Was all of this because of the corpo or did they just pick the most unstable and mentally unwell women.

Also Rana is halfway out also. Hell she is probably doing more content on her alt than on her main at this point.
No woman born after 1995 is mentally stable.

God's Strongest Dragoon

VTuberThrow

I assume Rana is just normally depressed as she's disabled or has some disease if I'm remembering an early stream correctly. I assume most vtubers have intense social anxiety, body image issues, or disability/illness stuff that precludes having a regular job or using a face cam so it doesn't surprise me too much when I find out they've collected issues like Pals. Maybe wanting to see kind people with issues succeed is part of the vtuber appeal at this point.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
No woman born after 1995 is mentally stable.

Fixing her goddamn fire alarm would probably help a lot for her mental health. Hearing a loud-ass chirp every minute should drive a person crazy and cause them to go to the ends of the earth to fix it. If they can really go days with that shit going off and not feel a need to make it stop, their minds must truly be warped.

ThatGuyFromThe213

It's "sad b**** hour" as what she describe it. She already have sang though most of her sad songs set list during the first hour of her karaoke. From what she said it she her was to decompress and cope.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Cheri/Bri continuing to just not give a fuck. Big EIEN and V&U collab coming up. Oh and also Bri and Miya formerly from Project F.

image.png

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

Just bringing this in here, but Akiko played Palworld with the Vreverie girls, but instead of the girls using their corpo accounts they are all using their alts

I guess Vrev management is completely dead by now or they stopped caring and trying to stop the inevitable implosion and let the talents do whatever

Were staff just... asleep at the wheel and suddenly came to for the graduation announcement? That VOD was up for multiple days but is now down.
I wonder if anyone has the VOD downloaded or any clips bc I was hoping to at least skim through it lol- Oh well, that's what I get for procrastinating.

x Hades Stamps

And that's Cheri graduated. A bit sad, but I do like Bri a lot

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
5 if we don't include Ophelia.
Damn, I forget just how easily and quickly these microcorps shit out talent. If you don't count the males holoEN is a fucking turtle.

ThatGuyFromThe213

This is just me speculating, but I think Vrev will likely keep a few current talents (3 at the most) just to keep the company afloat. Vrev felt the need to grow fast and they're paying the price for it (management and talents alike).

Only Nova, Akiko, and Salmon are the only ones active these past weeks (not counting Ophie).

I would keep a close eye on certain talents as Ophie's graduation won't be the last. Lilrya is mostly to leave as well and perhaps Rana will follow suit, but I'm not sure about her situation (she has open her very own discord server, thats one flag).

As for Gen 3 we won't know about their status perhaps around end of Feburary earlier March 2024? That's rough when Gen 2 debuted last year.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is just me speculating, but I think Vrev will likely keep a few current talents (3 at the most) just to keep the company afloat. Vrev felt the need to grow fast and they're paying the price for it (management and talents alike).

Only Nova, Akiko, and Salmon are the only ones active these past weeks (not counting Ophie).

I would keep a close eye on certain talents as Ophie's graduation won't be the last. Lilrya is mostly to leave as well and perhaps Rana will follow suit, but I'm not sure about her situation (she has open her very own discord server, thats one flag).

As for Gen 3 we won't know about their status perhaps around end of Feburary earlier March 2024? That's rough when Gen 2 debuted last year.
It's fucking ridiculous how these agencies keep. getting. people. At some point I really start to wonder if some of the blame lies on people for applying to these trasheaps and propping them up long after they should've gone bellyup.

UberSoldat

It's fucking ridiculous how these agencies keep. getting. people. At some point I really start to wonder if some of the blame lies on people for applying to these trasheaps and propping them up long after they should've gone bellyup.
Some people are really desperate to make it big I guess. Also, do remember that they're likely not as privy to industry dynamics as we are.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Some people are really desperate to make it big I guess. Also, do remember that they're likely not as privy to industry dynamics as we are.
I'd like to believe most of these people are adults, a responsible adult SHOULD check the reputation and specs of the company they are planning to work for. I guess too many fucking people still see vtubing as some funny haha machinima style romp and not an actual job that can seriously fuck you over if your employer is a fucking dumbass or malicious or both.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

It's funny, Dizzy literally mentioned this in her Q & A yesterday. She got asked "From your experience what do you think is the most common problem smaller vtuber agencies have that goes unnoticed?" Without skipping a beat she answered "hubris". I'd love to hear stories about this place if they can ever talk details.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's funny, Dizzy literally mentioned this in her Q & A yesterday. She got asked "From your experience what do you think is the most common problem smaller vtuber agencies have that goes unnoticed?" Without skipping a beat she answered "hubris". I'd love to hear stories about this place if they can ever talk details.
Well yeah, it's the Mc Donald's syndrome. Everyone sees the big agencies and all the money they make, but they don't see the litany of issues those companies faced getting there and still face on the daily. I really want a good video essay on the history of vtubing as a whole because people really don't seem to understand how this industry works.

Top Bottom